Hello and plz help

For new members to introduce themselves - Guest Book

Postby mrt » Sat May 23, 2009 6:51 pm

Hello newkit.  My name is Mark.  I am 37 years old and a lifelong fan of the greatest sporting institution in the universe.  I've been a member for a few years now and although I don't post much, I've spent many a happy hour being entertained by your views/debates/banter/abuse. 

Having forgotten my password, I've been through the 'unlock box, get confirmation email with new password" route half a dozen times.  However, when I try to change the password to something I can (fingers crossed) remember, the system logs me out and then   fails to recognise the one the postmaster has sent me.

Apologies if this is the wrong place to ask for assistance, but I'd be very grateful if anyone could help.  Thank you.
mrt

Postby Number 9 » Sat May 23, 2009 7:06 pm

mrt wrote:Hello newkit.  My name is Mark.  I am 37 years old and a lifelong fan of the greatest sporting institution in the universe.  I've been a member for a few years now and although I don't post much, I've spent many a happy hour being entertained by your views/debates/banter/abuse. 

Having forgotten my password, I've been through the 'unlock box, get confirmation email with new password" route half a dozen times.  However, when I try to change the password to something I can (fingers crossed) remember, the system logs me out and then   fails to recognise the one the postmaster has sent me.

Apologies if this is the wrong place to ask for assistance, but I'd be very grateful if anyone could help.  Thank you.

PM one of the mods mate!
Us commoners are powerless to help!! :D
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mrt » Sat May 23, 2009 7:22 pm

Thanks very much Number 9, much obliged.
mrt

Postby Bad Bob » Sat May 23, 2009 9:27 pm

Number 9 wrote:
mrt wrote:Hello newkit.  My name is Mark.  I am 37 years old and a lifelong fan of the greatest sporting institution in the universe.  I've been a member for a few years now and although I don't post much, I've spent many a happy hour being entertained by your views/debates/banter/abuse. 

PM one of the mods mate!
Us commoners are powerless to help!! :D

Err, PM Supersub, mate.  The rest of us Mods don't know how to resolve that kind of technical issue (well, at least I don't!) :D ).
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby fivecups » Sat May 23, 2009 11:44 pm

mrt that happens to be as well.

I just use the temporary one that was sent to me and stay automatically logged in every time I open the site.
fivecups
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Festy » Mon May 25, 2009 8:19 am

fivecups wrote:mrt that happens to be as well.

I just use the temporary one that was sent to me and stay automatically logged in every time I open the site.

That's because I've hacked your password and disabled your logout privileges.   :p
ImageImageImage

-----YOU WILL NEVER WALK ALONE. WILL YOU ?-----
Festy

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Mon May 25, 2009 8:43 am

you know in singapore we have something called the mrt. its short for mass rapid transport. its a train :)
maypaxvobiscum

Postby mrt » Tue May 26, 2009 8:57 pm

mass rapid transport.  bet y'wouldn't learn that on a crappy manc forum.  Thanks chaps.  I'm going to put a smiley thing on here, if my IT skills allow, if they don't then ignore this last sentence. x :bowdown
mrt

Return to Introductions Forum