Hehey

For new members to introduce themselves - Guest Book

Postby RedAnt » Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:37 pm

Heya all. Been reading these forums for a while now, and finally got around to signing up.

I'm 34, Red Til I Die, (though i'm from the north) and looking forwards to a new era! Cheers!
"The S*n: The paper you wipe your ars.e on and more sh*t comes off the paper"
RedAnt

Postby Roger Red Hat » Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:14 pm

welcome - where you based fella?
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RedAnt » Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:28 pm

Thanks Lee. In Darlington currently. From Lincoln originally though. I aint ashamed to say I became a red cos when I was a kid they were winning everything. It was either Liverpool or Newcastle where i'm from. I chose Liverpool and cried every tear, cheered every cheer ever since. My blood is red! Oh wait...
RedAnt

Postby Roger Red Hat » Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:36 pm

nothing wrong with that mate, welcome.

Love Darlo. Go up there a bit to see friends/family. Hurworth, croft on Tees, Albert Hill (I know it's a sh!thole)
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RedAnt » Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:46 pm

Hurworths kinda nice! Albert Hill though? Only thing there is a hill called Albert, hahaha. Thanks for the welcome mate! There aren't many true Red fans up here, so im glad to have lots of people to share my sad and joy with.
RedAnt

Postby metalhead » Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:10 pm

Welcome aboard.
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Redx » Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:04 am

Hello from me..  :;):
Redx

Postby GRAHAM01 » Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:28 am

welcome mate and enjoy the madness
if you want some come get some!
GRAHAM01
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:57 pm

welcome, but beware of maypax, graham, and greavsie, theyre all raving rutting gays

stay away from these folk
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:59 pm

and keep clear of bad bob, you'll know him soon enough, he drinks guiness, eats steak n ale pies, teaches, talks french/canadian and will give you a card just for introducing yourself :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Greavesie » Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:37 pm

:laugh:

nice to see Judge make a cameo today :D

you sticking around fella?
All round the fields of Anfield Road
Where once we watched the King Kenny play (and could he play!)
Stevie Heighway on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing
'Bout the glory, round the Fields of Anfield Road

JFT 96 - Gone but never forgotten
YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby ethanr » Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:59 pm

Welcome.  I'm from the states, but when I visited England I was in Darlington.  Saw a summer friendly too.  My coach who brought us there used to play keeper for Darlington.
DESPITE THE FACT I LIVE IN CALIFORNIA...
ethanr

Postby RedAnt » Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:06 am

Thankies for the welcome guys. Having lots of giggles on these forums. You're all mad an' I luuuurve it! Insane is the new sane :D
RedAnt

Postby RedAnt » Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:11 am

ethanr wrote:Welcome.  I'm from the states, but when I visited England I was in Darlington.  Saw a summer friendly too.  My coach who brought us there used to play keeper for Darlington.

I've followed Darlington a bit, but not religiously. We've had some pretty wierd times. The George Reynolds era was amusing if nothing else. Dunno if anyone saw, but he tried to sign Gazza. Hah, was all a big publicity stunt though. I used to live in a pub here too, and we had Gazza in the place. Was kinda funny to see him sitting in the corner with the Nothern Echo and the headline "Gazza falls off the wagon....again" while he's drinking a vodka/red bull. Real good guy though.

Other than that, Darlington FC of course sucks. Real good physio though! Supposed to be the best around, but I guess if that's true he'd be plying his trade elsewhere.

Who was the coach who was keeper for 'em?
RedAnt

Postby ethanr » Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:54 pm

ForeverAugust wrote:
ethanr wrote:Welcome.  I'm from the states, but when I visited England I was in Darlington.  Saw a summer friendly too.  My coach who brought us there used to play keeper for Darlington.

I've followed Darlington a bit, but not religiously. We've had some pretty wierd times. The George Reynolds era was amusing if nothing else. Dunno if anyone saw, but he tried to sign Gazza. Hah, was all a big publicity stunt though. I used to live in a pub here too, and we had Gazza in the place. Was kinda funny to see him sitting in the corner with the Nothern Echo and the headline "Gazza falls off the wagon....again" while he's drinking a vodka/red bull. Real good guy though.

Other than that, Darlington FC of course sucks. Real good physio though! Supposed to be the best around, but I guess if that's true he'd be plying his trade elsewhere.

Who was the coach who was keeper for 'em?

Pete Gregory.

He told us he was a keeper for them, tho I don't know if that meant he was first team or reserves or what..

Tho he also told us he had a girlfriend named Victoria and when we visited the house to see if she lived there (Nobody believed Pete ever had a girl friend, we all thought he was gay) the guy that answered said he's lived there alone for over 30 years.  And my coach was 29.  As we pulled away I saw the street was named Victoria Street  :D

Don't know if he really played or not.  If he did he was probably on the reserves or youth or something, I dunno.
DESPITE THE FACT I LIVE IN CALIFORNIA...
ethanr

Next

Return to Introductions Forum