Greetings to all "reds" from athens! - I need help, mates!

For new members to introduce themselves - Guest Book

Postby lupus » Wed May 17, 2006 3:11 pm

Greetings lads,
... I'm "lupus", a 35 years old illustrator from Athens-Greece and... a HUGE FANATIC supporter of LIVERPOOL! I was one of the THUSANDS of lucky fans, that manage to travel to Istanbul (well,... wasn't THAT FAR from Athens! Only one hr.) and watched THIS OUTSTANDING Champions League Final!

(In case that MAYBE you were sitting near me, I was sitting in the FAR RIGHT side - in the middle level, ASIDE with the Milan's fans behind the goalpost!)

I've like to ask you all something...

Is there - BY ANY CHANCE - to post me or e-mail me a scanned ticket or poster (BETTER!), so I can take the Final's logo???

'Cause I got robbed last XMass (they took my wallet) and I've lost MY TICKET from the final and ANY SOUVENIR I've got from there!

DAMN IT!

(Not mention, that my mother "F**CKED-UP" with the wash-mashine, a red t-shirt with the "RED'S" logo AND the CL 2005 FINAL logo!)

Damn! Am I unlucky or what???

Please guys! Help!

r.fronimides@greyathens.gr

Cheers mates!... Waiting for reply...
lupus

Postby dawson99 » Wed May 17, 2006 3:17 pm

sorry mate but 35 years old and your mum did your washing wrong?

thats not funny... not...at... :laugh:
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Wed May 17, 2006 3:17 pm

ps - welcome :D
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Honolulu Bob » Wed May 17, 2006 5:32 pm

Hello to lupus, I Bob from Honolulu.

Is shame your Mothe not good with the washing  :sniffle
Welcome to you shipfriend!   :pirate
When you are a man, sometimes you wear stretchy pants in your room. It's for fun
Honolulu Bob
LFC Super Member

Postby tommycockles » Wed May 17, 2006 5:42 pm

dawson99 wrote:sorry mate but 35 years old and your mum did your washing wrong?

thats not funny... not...at... :laugh:

:D
tommycockles
LFC Super Member

Postby joko » Wed May 17, 2006 6:10 pm

i am so SORRY about what HAPPENED to your SHIRT and your TICKET and also your being LAZY that your mom washing your CLOTHES for you. but anyway WELCOME and also happy POSTING!
ImageImage Image
joko
LFC Super Member

Postby The Ace1983 » Wed May 17, 2006 6:38 pm

Welcome Lazy Lupus! :D
The Ace1983
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby anti-hero » Wed May 17, 2006 9:53 pm

Lupus.. Lupus..

Where are you?

Hogwarts?
anti-hero
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RUSHIE#9 » Thu May 18, 2006 12:30 am

Greetings Oh LUPUS THE LAZY  :D  Happy posting

Don't know if this will be any help for you but it's the official logo from UEFA's website for last years final:
Just hope your run of bad luck doesn't continue and somebody ends up stealing your computer after you download the logo!  :D

P.S.
Get yerself one each of these will ya and let your poor mum have a rest!
ImageImage :laugh:
RUSHIE#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lupus » Thu May 18, 2006 10:25 am

sorry mate but 35 years old and your mum did your washing wrong?

Hahaha! Yea, it's too funny for all of you guys, but here in Greece (and ALL BALKANS aswell), we CAN'T EASILY "breakthrough" from the families... All of us we're learning from babies to live CLOSE to all family's members!
MANY TIMES it's so intolerable, but it's a culture of our; like many "strange" others...

Hello to lupus, I Bob from Honolulu.

Is shame your Mothe not good with the washing 
Welcome to you shipfriend!

Hahaha! No, she's very good housekeeper... Unfortunatelly, she FORGOT the damn t-shirt in the mashine and the cloth took a couple more... "rounds" of water & soap!

i am so SORRY about what HAPPENED to your SHIRT and your TICKET and also your being LAZY that your mom washing your CLOTHES for you. but anyway WELCOME and also happy POSTING!

Hahaha... Ok, ok. Maybe I am a bit... I am a Greek after all! We love only to dance, eat, drink, having sex, swimming & sleep!... HAHAHA!... Anyway... First of all, I'm working between 12-16 hours PER DAY - in the F***CKING Advertising bussiness!... Second, imagine it lads. I believe some of you WERE WITH ME in Istabul, last year.
HOW MANY DAYS did you sleep, after your return back home???

Me? First, I didn't stay only a day (C.L. FINAL) in Istanbul; I remained there for 3 MORE days - ALMOST WITHOUT STOP celebrating!...
Then, when I came back to Athens (Saturday I think it was), I didn't STOP SLEEPING till Monday morning!
So, my mom came by and "took care" to my dirty clothes!

(Damn... I remember after the game, that I didn't speak anything FOR DAYS, except the... classic:

"TOU-TOUROU-TOUROU-TOU-ROUROU...TOU-TOUROU-TOUROU-TOU-ROUROU!!!")

Welcome Lazy Lupus!

Cheers mate.

Hogwarts?

Not yet! I have a FINE FUR! Hehehe...

Greetings Oh LUPUS THE LAZY    Happy posting

Don't know if this will be any help for you but it's the official logo from UEFA's website for last years final:

THANKS A LOT "RUSHIE#9"! It ALL I need! It has quite good resolution and I can insert it in Adobe Illustrator & REMAKE IT as much as high scale size I want to!
Thanks... I'll create A GREAT t-shirt now...

Oh... by the way... check these I did after our HUGE (and UNEXPECTED) Portugal's GLORIOUS victory:

[IMG]http://img95.imageshack.us/img95....MG]
[IMG]http://img256.imageshack.us/img256....MG]
[IMG]http://img110.imageshack.us/img110....MG]
[IMG]http://img156.imageshack.us/img156....MG]

Mates, this trip to Istanbul - supporting the "REDS"! - was one of my greatest experiances!... I've been in the soccer-fields since I was a boy - I played semi-pro football as a keeper... My grand-father was one of the GREATEST Goalkeepers of Balkans (he was on the first roster of Fenerbahce FC and the ONLY Greek in this Turkish team), he played in UEFA's cup championship... I'm watching football in the stadiums SO MANY YEARS by now... I've BEEN in Portugal and I've "drunk" from the "WINE OF GLORY" that our National Team gave to us!...

BUT THIS! This experiance I NEVER lived it before! My good Greek mate was student in England and told me MANY times : "Laddie, if you are NOT be able to see an ENGLISH football match - and SPECIALLY a Liverpool's one! - you CAN'T CLAIM yourself that you watching football! And I'm NOT talking ONLY about what's happening IN the field!"

Of course, I though he's EXAGGERATING... But after this SO memorable trip in Istanbul, I KNOW NOW how much right he was!

...I was in the middle of 50+ drunk Scotts/Irish & ladds from Liverpool... I was watching grannies - COVERED completely of Liverpool's colors - to yelling like crazy and screaming tunes "of war"!... I've saw all kinds of different persons & culture, NOT STOP singing and DEMANDING the cup for their - even after the 0-3!...
But the most UNFORGETABLE "event", was a young couple. I was sitting with a friend of mine (1 hr. before the kick-off) and besides us was this couple. The laddie was an Irish 25 years old calm man, with his red colors & all the rest... The GIRL; the girl was a tiny little sweet thing - not higher than 1.57 m tall, dressed-up like a school-girl (with little white socks, a scottish-pattern skirt, glasses on her eyes and wearing a dark blue t-shirt with a British (San George's Cross) flag... The girl was the SWEETEST & kind girl I ever met... Very polite... SINCE THE KICK-OFF!!! AFTER THAT... OH MY GOD!!!
You can't possible believe what I lived! HAHAHA!!! The girl was CURSING MORE & BETTER than Liverpool's dock-workers!
She NEVER stopped singing and she became our block's "leader" and she was lead ALL of us to sing endless!
And AFTER Alonso's penalty-rebound-goal... me, she, her boyfriend & my mate... we've been "FOUND" 20 OR MORE seats BELLOW!!!...

(God... what a game!)
Last edited by lupus on Thu May 18, 2006 10:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
lupus

Postby 112-1077774096 » Thu May 18, 2006 10:38 am

i dont know what he is

:D
112-1077774096

Postby lupus » Thu May 18, 2006 10:53 am

By the way... too bad for Arsenal last night!

What an EPIC game from all players, but MOST of all, from Henry & Ljungberg!

But ALSO Barca's players played GREAT - except Deco & Ronaldinho!

Larson? OUAOU! Giully??? Fantastic!

Great game last night, even though here in Greece all we CONDEMNED the referee, for the early red card on Lenhmann!
Playing by the rules, he SOULD GOT the red card; but by that, the referee "destroyed" the balance of the two teams!
If was Colina the referee, he would "play the advantage", count the goal and give a yellow to the German keeper of Arsenal...

Anyway, good game - but NOT LIKE LAST YEAR!
lupus

Postby lupus » Thu May 18, 2006 2:33 pm

Hey guys... I've start working on the "Istanbul 2005" t-shirt layout...

I want to use the LFC logo (I do have a couple of fine highr-res of those), but I want to RE-CREATE the whole thing FROM THE BEGGINING, in Adobe Illustrator format!
I'm ALMOST done, the logo of our LFC is looking FANTASTIC (and MORE important, CAN be print in ANY SCALE SIZE now!)...
...but I have a "tiny" problem:

I don't know which are these damn FONTS that they're using on the logo!!!

Does ANYONE of you know what's the name of this FONT that they using on the logo's words, so I can find it???

Or EVEN BETTER, does exist any link to download the FONTS?

Please reply (I'm almost done the logo, damn it!)...
Last edited by lupus on Thu May 18, 2006 2:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lupus

Postby 21guns » Thu Jul 06, 2006 7:50 am

hello lad
21guns

Return to Introductions Forum