Greetings people

For new members to introduce themselves - Guest Book

Postby Seeing Red » Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:00 pm

Hello reds, I'm Elliott, a 20 year old supporter from the green pastures of Cheshire  ??? .

Been a supporter from about 5 years old, so I've not seen us lift a league trophy or any of the "glory days", but I love this damned club and always will. I don't know what actually got me started as a supporter, my dad is a Man City fan (from his dad before him) and the rest of my family are either not that passionate about the game or half-heartedly support one of the plethora of inferior clubs that look with jealous eyes upon the class of LFC! I guess I just kinda knew they would always be the club of my heart since I was first old enough to watch them and understand what was going on.

Anyway, the vast majority of my friends are not big football fans (most of them are just the pathetic "associate myself with Man U or Chelsea so I can quote trophy wins" type) and I am suffering from a serious lack of like-minded red-blooded people to discuss footballing matters with. Therefore, I art 'ere before ye.

Erm, apart from that I guess I'm kinda an aloof guy, bit quiet and cantankerous at times people say :sleepy:. I play guitar, like classical music, into video games and strength training (not to be confused with bodybuilding   :no), am currently working with me old man as a builder whilst I make plans for future endeavors (procrastination :D), find it hard to get out of bed, generally a bit of a no good  :nod.

Been a dark year for me really for various reasons, just need Liverpool to put this bad spell behind them and get well and truly back into the top 4 (which we all KNOW they will) and things will be looking a little brighter.

Anyway, pleased to meet you.
Seeing Red

Postby Reg » Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:37 pm

Welcome to the forum mate, some of the lads also remember being 20.   Not me. :laugh:
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Introductions Forum