metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bad Bob » Tue Apr 15, 2008 3:03 pm

96 souls RIP  YNWA
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby Ola Mr Benitez » Tue Apr 15, 2008 3:05 pm

RIP. Always there, Never Forgotten
Our job is simple, to support the club, not just parts of the club that are easy to support, but every one who plays a part, that includes ALL players.  We are stronger when we are all walking in the same direction. Walk On
Ola Mr Benitez

Postby anfieldadorer » Tue Apr 15, 2008 3:17 pm

The players had their own ways in passing their condolences for the 96, they score goals at Arsenal  match (alone) corresponding to their back numbers:

Crouch 15
Sami 4
Babel 19
Gerrard 8
Torres 9

15-4-1989
:blues:
anfieldadorer
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Redangel » Tue Apr 15, 2008 6:32 pm

Never forgotten , always in our thoughts. RIP.
Justice for the  96.
Redangel

Postby zarababe » Tue Apr 15, 2008 7:16 pm

Just watched the ceremony on LFC tv gone but not forgotten RIP 96
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kazza 1 » Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:02 pm

At the setting of the sun, we will remember them.

RIP the 96

Gone but never forgotten.

YNWA
Gone but never forgotten
JUSTICE FOR BABY P REST IN PEACE BABY BOY X
kazza 1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:20 pm

[quote="hubcaps89"][/quote]
EDITED.
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1112520797 » Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:07 am

RIP

YNWA

:)
66-1112520797

Postby UpTheSpurs » Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:47 pm

Spurs fan in here, paying my respect to the tragic loss of 96 lives.

I was born the year it happened, and since my birth the Hillborough Disaster has been something of an enigma to me; very rarely will you hear a first hand account of what actually happened on that deceptively beautiful day in South Yorkshire. In recent years, after research from myself, I have managed to understand what happened on that fateful day and what concequences it had on football in Britain, and why the word "Hillsborough" means so much to so many people. Not being alive at the time of the disaster will not prevent me from paying my respects and remembering those who were lost.

The scenes at Anfield today, beautifully covered by the BBC, almost bought a tear to my eye, you done the 96 proud guys and girls, you really did. Death is a word that should never ever be used when talking about football, but it makes me proud that when such a thing does happen, Britain, as supporters of different clubs, can united in respect and remember those 96 innocent lives that were taken away from us and more importantly their families.

Precious lives lost, precious lives wasted.

Now go out there and win some silverware for those who died; it's no doubt what every single one of them would have wanted, I hope you do them proud!

Never forgotten. You'll Never Walk Alone!
UpTheSpurs

Postby Number 9 » Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:54 pm

UpTheSpurs wrote:Spurs fan in here, paying my respect to the tragic loss of 96 lives.

I was born the year it happened, and since my birth the Hillborough Disaster has been something of an enigma to me; very rarely will you hear a first hand account of what actually happened on that deceptively beautiful day in South Yorkshire. In recent years, after research from myself, I have managed to understand what happened on that fateful day and what concequences it had on football in Britain, and why the word "Hillsborough" means so much to so many people. Not being alive at the time of the disaster will not prevent me from paying my respects and remembering those who were lost.

The scenes at Anfield today, beautifully covered by the BBC, almost bought a tear to my eye, you done the 96 proud guys and girls, you really did. Death is a word that should never ever be used when talking about football, but it makes me proud that when such a thing does happen, Britain, as supporters of different clubs, can united in respect and remember those 96 innocent lives that were taken away from us and more importantly their families.

Now go out there and win some silverware for those who died; it's no doubt what every single one of them would have wanted, I hope you do them proud!

Nice one mate! :bowdown
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:04 pm

UpTheSpurs wrote:Spurs fan in here, paying my respect to the tragic loss of 96 lives.

Well played Lad.  :bowdown
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redbeergoggles » Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:55 pm

Its responses like yours that restores my faith in the the common football fan , good post fella and thanks for your words .

R.I.P to the 96 so cruelly snatched away, your memory will live on
redbeergoggles
LFC Super Member

PreviousNext

Return to Hillsborough