My 2000th post - Rip the 96

Hillsborough remembrance and related information

Postby stmichael » Tue Jul 13, 2004 5:40 pm

as a lifelong liverpool supporter and survivor of 15/4/89, i would like to take this opportunity to dedicate my 2000th post to the 96 who never returned that terrible day. it was the worst day of my life so far and i look back and think how lucky i was to come back alive. others weren't so fortunate.

the attempted "apology" this week brought all the memories flooding back and inspired me write this.

here's to another 2000 posts!

RIP 96
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby zarababe » Tue Jul 13, 2004 6:16 pm

Congratulations... :)
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby madred » Wed Jul 14, 2004 5:44 pm

Top dedication St Michael! Congrats!
madred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby BringBackTiti » Wed Jul 14, 2004 6:09 pm

good way to use it mate nice touch
''I talk about the table. We need a leg, so I have bought a leg.'' Rafa Benitez
BringBackTiti
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Sun Aug 08, 2004 7:55 pm

Quality post fella
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dalglish » Sat Aug 14, 2004 12:31 am

In keeping with St Michael's heartfelt gesture and my own tribute upon completing 500 Posts, I'd like to take this opportunity to dedicate my 1000th post to the 96 men , women and children who attended a football match and never came home .......

Of the 96 victims 89 were male and 7 were female. In respect of age the vast majority were under 30 and a third under 20 years of age. The youngest to die was a 10 year old boy. A further 730 people were injured inside the ground but survived to tell their stories.

Hillsborough will always represent the day that ordinary everyday people went to a football match and 96 didn’t return.....……… R.I.P....... YNWA.............
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dom1 » Sat Aug 14, 2004 1:22 am

I will tribute my mighty 3000th post to the 96 men from the tragic hillsboro disaster, no questions asked !!

BTW, my posts keep on being deleted from this topic, they are all serious ones aswell?? ???
when you're 4-0 up..
you should never lose 7-1
Dom1

Postby Dalglish » Sat Aug 14, 2004 1:29 am

Serious ? Are you SURE this is DOM ? :D
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dom1 » Sat Aug 14, 2004 1:36 am

yes, why wudnt it be ian?
when you're 4-0 up..
you should never lose 7-1
Dom1

Postby Dalglish » Sat Aug 14, 2004 1:44 am

No offence Dom but you have a growing reputataion along with A couple of others in here of only contributing to (in My opinion so don't get stroppy with me) banal and welll ermmmmmm Childish posts :D

The idea that you would use this forum for anything other than "Will we Beat Blackpool zzzzzzzzz ) or to have love-ins with Cheesecakery has come as abit of a shock to be honest !!!! :D

This forum is a free service and your welcome to post whatever and with whoever so no offence meant or intended.

Anyway this isn't the place to have this conversation but I fully respect your intention to dedicate your 300th post to the 96...... It helps reinforce the fact that the grief was felt all over Merseyside, not just the red half ....

Walk on .....
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Sat Aug 14, 2004 1:58 am

Dalglish wrote:In keeping with St Michael's heartfelt gesture and my own tribute upon completing 500 Posts, I'd like to take this opportunity to dedicate my 1000th post to the 96 men , women and children who attended a football match and never came home .......

Of the 96 victims 89 were male and 7 were female. In respect of age the vast majority were under 30 and a third under 20 years of age. The youngest to die was a 10 year old boy. A further 730 people were injured inside the ground but survived to tell their stories.

Hillsborough will always represent the day that ordinary everyday people went to a football match and 96 didn’t return.....……… R.I.P....... YNWA.............

top dedication Ian, didn't expect anything less from a class person, you are a credit to the forum, keep up the good posting.

YNWA.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dalglish » Sat Aug 14, 2004 2:05 am

I didn't do ut for the plaudits Scott but it's appreciated and I'm sure echoes the sentiments of the vast majority on here.

Cheers for the kind words,.

I've been asked by the moderators to do some Match reports as i'm one of a few who attend the ganmes live at Anield . I'm not sure where the new section is going to be but look out for it and see what you think. There are several others contributing as well so should be awelcome addition to the forum :)

Walk on ....
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Sat Aug 14, 2004 4:16 am

Dalglish wrote:I didn't do ut for the plaudits Scott but it's appreciated and I'm sure echoes the sentiments of the vast majority on here.

Cheers for the kind words,.

I've been asked by the moderators to do some Match reports as i'm one of a few who attend the ganmes live at Anield . I'm not sure where the new section is going to be but look out for it and see what you think. There are several others contributing as well so should be awelcome addition to the forum :)

Walk on ....

no worries Ian, sounds good.  :)
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Hillsborough