Itandje's actions - Itandje suspended or should he be axed

Hillsborough remembrance and related information

Postby das20093 » Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:31 pm

Itandje was caught laughing and joking through the hillsbrough ceremony at anfield. Liverpool have announced he has been suspended for a fortnight but should there be more punishment for Itandje. I'd Like to know your views on this.
das20093

Postby we all dream... » Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:42 pm

He shoud never be allowed to play for Liverpool again the fans could quite easily turn on him and with every right to do so an'all. Because of this I think his time is up but the club aren't stupid, they won't terminate his contract even if they have the grounds to do so... they will sell him on and either make a little bit of profit or at least ensure the loss they make is as small as possible.
we all dream...
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ox5 » Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:58 pm

we all dream... wrote:He shoud never be allowed to play for Liverpool again the fans could quite easily turn on him and with every right to do so an'all. Because of this I think his time is up but the club aren't stupid, they won't terminate his contract even if they have the grounds to do so... they will sell him on and either make a little bit of profit or at least ensure the loss they make is as small as possible.

:bowdown  agreed, terrible behaviour.
LFC 4EVA
*pm me if you have any spare home tickets for me and daugter!!*
ox5

Postby J*o*n*D*o*e » Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:59 pm

i hope i never get to see him in a red shirt again, watched abit of the memorial earlier whilst it was copying and happened to see some of his antics, you could also see Ngog turning his body away from him as if to say fook of you c*** your on your own.
ImageImage
J*o*n*D*o*e

Postby we all dream... » Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:54 am

J*o*n*D*o*e wrote:i hope i never get to see him in a red shirt again, watched abit of the memorial earlier whilst it was copying and happened to see some of his antics, you could also see Ngog turning his body away from him as if to say fook of you c*** your on your own.

It was Damien PLessis, but yeh, you're right.   :grinning:
we all dream...
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Almighty Red » Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:49 pm

He's gone either way. Now he'll just be remembered as a total :censored:.
Almighty Red

Postby shakey » Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:06 pm

Shocking,hope he never plays for us again.......get rid of the c##t
shakey

Return to Hillsborough