Who are you? - Personality test

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby red37 » Sat Nov 18, 2006 6:39 am

Ive decided that this week is 'shrink' week. and with a nod in the right direction to all the threads about 'psychology' and 'mindgames' here is a questionnaire about the very same thing......Oh such joy!  :)

post your results if you like: (no ones going to laugh)  :wwww

http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes1.htm

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby dawson99 » Sat Nov 18, 2006 8:52 am

ok, no idea what this means:

Your Type is
ENFP
Extroverted Intuitive Feeling Perceiving
Strength of the preferences % 
33 62 12 44

You are:
moderately expressed extrovert

distinctively expressed intuitive personality

slightly expressed feeling personality

moderately expressed perceiving personality
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Sat Nov 18, 2006 9:12 am

Your Type is
ESTP
Extroverted Sensing Thinking Perceiving
22 38 50 78

slightly expressed extrovert

moderately expressed sensing personality

moderately expressed thinking personality

very expressed perceiving personality

The Artisans called Promoters are not only concrete in speech and utilitarian in achieving their goals, they are also directive and expressive in their social interactions. They have no hesitation at all in approaching strangers and persuading them to do something. And others do their bidding, even on slight acquaintance.

Promoters are men and women of action. When someone of this personality is present, things begin to happen: the lights come on, the music plays, the game begins. And a game it is for the Promoter, the entrepreneur, the troubleshooter, the negotiator. Promoting is the art of winning others to your position, giving them confidence to go along with what you propose, and Promoter's seem especially able to maneuver others in the direction they want them to go. In a sense, they are able to handle people with much the same skill as Crafter's handle tools, operate machines, or play musical instruments. You might say that people are instruments in the Promoters' hands, and that they "play" them with great artistry. Promoters make up approximately ten per cent of the general population, and if only one adjective could be used to describe them, "resourceful" would be an apt choice.

Life is never dull around Promoters. Witty, clever, and fun, Promoters live life with a theatrical flourish which makes even the most routine events seem exciting. Not that they waste much time on routine events. Promoters have a knack for knowing where the action is. They always seem to have tickets to the "hot" show or "big" game (or can get them when others can't), and they usually know the best restaurants, where the headwaiters are likely to call them by name. To be sure, Promoters have a hearty appetite for the finer things of life, the best food, the best wine, expensive cars, and fashionable clothes. And they are extremely attentive to others and smooth in social circles, knowing many, many people by name, and knowing how to say just the right thing to most everyone they meet. None are as socially sophisticated as Promoters, none as suave and polished-and none such master manipulators of the people around them.

Franklin Delano Roosevelt and Ernest Hemingway are examples of the Promoter Artisan temperament.

god and i thought i was just hungover :D
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Sat Nov 18, 2006 9:33 am

i got

you are a complete nut job and should be locked up immediately

:D
112-1077774096

Postby Woollyback » Sat Nov 18, 2006 9:42 am

peewee wrote:i got

you are a complete nut job and should be locked up immediately

:D

must be a pretty accurate website then :D
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Red @ Heart » Sat Nov 18, 2006 9:44 am

Your Type is
ESFJ
Extroverted Sensing Feeling Judging
67 1 62 11

You are:
distinctively expressed extrovert

slightly expressed sensing personality

distinctively expressed feeling personality

slightly expressed judging personality

now does tht really explain it all?
"GERAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD what a goal"
Red @ Heart
LFC Super Member

Postby jkop » Sat Nov 18, 2006 10:14 am

My results are as follows......

E  S  F  J
                56 12 25 11

Moderately expressed extrovert.
Slightly expressed sensing personality
Moderately expressed feeling personality
Slightly expressed judging personality.
Were not Brazil were Norn Iron.
          Faugh a Ballagh.
                YNWA
        Healy......Healy !!!!!
jkop
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Ace1983 » Sat Nov 18, 2006 12:41 pm

I'm an INTJ. Also known as a Mastermind with a life! :D
The Ace1983
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Sat Nov 18, 2006 1:04 pm

This would be Sabre's description then

The Champion Idealists are abstract in thought and speech, cooperative in accomplishing their aims, and informative and expressive when relating with others. For Champions, nothing occurs which does not have some deep ethical significance, and this, coupled with their uncanny sense of the motivations of others, gives them a talent for seeing life as an exciting drama, pregnant with possibilities for both good and evil. This type is found in only about 3 percent of the general population, but they have great influence because of their extraordinary impact on others. Champions are inclined to go everywhere and look into everything that has to do with the advance of good and the retreat of evil in the world. They can't bear to miss out on what is going on around them; they must experience, first hand, all the significant social events that affect our lives. And then they are eager to relate the stories they've uncovered, hoping to disclose the "truth" of people and issues, and to advocate causes. This strong drive to unveil current events can make them tireless in conversing with others, like fountains that bubble and splash, spilling over their own words to get it all out.

Champions consider intense emotional experiences as being vital to a full life, although they can never quite shake the feeling that a part of themselves is split off, uninvolved in the experience. Thus, while they strive for emotional congruency, they often see themselves in some danger of losing touch with their real feelings, which Champions possess in a wide range and variety. In the same vein, Champions strive toward a kind of spontaneous personal authenticity, and this intention always to "be themselves" is usually communicated nonverbally to others, who find it quite attractive. All too often, however, Champions fall short in their efforts to be authentic, and they tend to heap coals of fire on themselves, berating themselves for the slightest self-conscious role-playing.

IN a nutshell

moderately expressed intuitive personality

slightly expressed perceiving personality

---------------

Anyway I must say that I have changed my personality a lot this years.

WHen I was 24 I went out night Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays and always had a party in my agenda.

Now after the week of work, I go out Friday OR Saturday, never both, and I appreciate to be calm at home or gf's home one of those days...
Last edited by Sabre on Sat Nov 18, 2006 1:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 67-1161385641 » Sat Nov 18, 2006 1:16 pm

Your Type is
ESTJ

Extroverted Sensing Thinking Judging

22 1 1 22

You are:

slightly expressed sensing personality

slightly expressed thinking personality

ESTJs thrive on order and continuity. Being extraverted, their focus involves organization of people, which translates into supervision. While ENTJs enjoy organizing and mobilizing people according to their own theories and tactically based agendas, ESTJs are content to enforce "the rules," often dictated by tradition or handed down from a higher authority.

ESTJs are joiners. They seek out like-minded companions in clubs, civic groups, churches and other service organizations. The need for belonging is woven into the fiber of SJs. The family likewise is a central focus for ESTJs, and attendance at such events as weddings, funerals and family reunions is obligatory.

Tradition is important to the ESTJ. Holidays, birthdays and other annual celebrations are remembered and observed often religiously by this type. The ESTJ is inclined to seek out his roots, to trace the family heritage back to honored ancestors both for a sense of family respectability and for a sense of security and belonging.

Service, the tangible expression of responsibility, is another key focus for ESTJs. They love to provide and to receive good service. The ESTJ merchant who provides dependable service has done much to enhance her self image.

ESTJs have an acute sense for orthodoxy. Much of their evaluation of persons and activities reflects their strong sense of what is "normal" and what isn't. ESTJ humor is frequently centered around something or someone being off center or behaving abnormally.

ESTJs promote the work ethic. Power, position and prestige should be worked for and earned. Laziness is rarely viewed with ambivalence nor benevolence by this type.

Some men can make decisions and some cannot. Some men fret and delay under criticism. I used to have a saying1 that applies here, and I note that some people have picked it up.
--Harry S. Truman, Mr. Citizen
1"If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen."
The ESTJ is outspoken, a person of principles, which are readily expressed. The ESTJ is not afraid to stand up for what she believes is right even in the face of overwhelming odds. ESTJs are able to make the tough calls.

Occupations attracting ESTJs include teaching, coaching, banking, political office, and management at all levels.

Functional Analysis:

Extraverted Thinking
ESTJs are very good at making impersonal decisions quickly, and standing by those decisions. They live in their Extraverted Thinking functioning, thus, their prime directive is in discovering that which is true and logical in the events of the real world. Circumstances calling for product invite the ESTJ to supervise or direct other individuals toward production and productivity. Extraverts are attracted to the "object," the external things and people in observable reality. This bent translates into a natural interest in goods and material objects.

Introverted Sensing
The secondary Introverted Sensing is like that of the ISTJ, but not as strong. Si provides practical form and concept data to the Te head, however, form is not the overriding principle, especially if Thinking has already decided. In times of need, ESTJs are tempted to overlook even necessary information if its absence impedes closure. Secondary sensing sometimes translates into interest in sports. The persistence of primary Thinking gives many ESTJs a desire for discipline and regimen which can be beneficial in skills development in the arena.

Extraverted iNtuition
As the ESTJ matures, and as situations arise which call for suspension of criticism, Extraverted iNtuition is allowed to play. Under the leadership of the Te function, iNtuition gravitates toward the discovery of broad categories which at worst amount to stereotypes. Those ESTJs who hone their Ne abilities may find success in academia. (I've encountered ESTJs whose Ne overshadows the auxiliary Si function--for whatever reason--to the extent that there is an appearance of NT radical geekism.)

Introverted Feeling
This function may rarely be expressed. ESTJs who have cultivated, or have been blessed with, a "natural indirect expression of good will by inference," have great prospects of developing genuine friendships (as opposed to ESTJs who merely act out the behavior of Extraverted Feeling). Such a weak, introverted function is best observed in facial expression, eye contact, body language, and verbally only by implication.

Famous ESTJs:
Simon Peter (Christ's disciple)
John Heywood (c.1497-c.1580, collector of English colloquialisms)

U.S. Presidents:
James Monroe
Andrew Jackson
William Henry "Tippecanoe" Harrison
Franklin Pierce
Grover Cleveland
Harry S. Truman
Lyndon B. Johnson
George W. Bush
Carrie Nation
Elliot Ness
John D. Rockefeller
Bette Davis
Robert A. Taft (U.S. senator, son of Pres. Wm. H. Taft)
Sam Walton, owner and founder of WalMart stores
Barbara Stanwyck
Rev. Billy Graham
Dale Bumpers (U.S. Senator, D-Arkansas)
Phil Fulmer, head football coach of the U. Tenn Vols
Pat Head Summit, head basketball coach of the Lady Vols
Bill Frist, M.D. (U.S. Senate Majority Leader)

Fictional:
Lucy (Charles Schultz's Peanuts character)
Mrs. Harbottle (Herriott, All Creatures Great and Small)
Mrs. Rachel Lynde (Anne of Green Gables)
The Mayor (The Music Man)
67-1161385641

Postby account deleted by request » Sat Nov 18, 2006 2:29 pm

Your Type is
ISFJ
Introverted Sensing Feeling Judging
33 25 12 1
Qualitative analysis of your type formula

The primary desire of the Protector Guardian is to be of service to others, but here "service" means not so much furnishing others with the necessities of life (the Provider's concern), as guarding others against life's pitfalls and perils, that is, seeing to their safety and security. There is a large proportion of Protectors in the population, perhaps as much as ten percent. And a good thing, because they are steadfast in their protecting, and seem fulfilled in the degree they can insure the safekeeping of those in their family, their circle of friends, or their place of business.

Protectors find great satisfaction in assisting the downtrodden and can deal with disability and neediness in others better than any other type. They go about their task of caretaking modestly, unassumingly, and because of this their efforts are not sometimes fully appreciated. They are not as outgoing and talkative as the Providers, except with close friends and relatives. With these they can chat tirelessly about the ups and downs in their lives, moving (like all the Guardians) from topic to topic as they talk over their everyday concerns. However, their shyness with strangers is often misjudged as stiffness, even coldness, when in truth these Protectors are warm-hearted and sympathetic, giving happily of themselves to those in need.

Their quietness ought really to be seen as an expression, not of coldness, but of their sincerity and seriousness of purpose. Like all the Guardians, Protectors have a highly developed puritan work ethic, which tells them that work is good, and that play must be earned-if indulged in at all. The least hedonic of all types, Protectors are willing to work long, long hours doing all the thankless jobs the other types seem content to ignore. Thoroughness and frugality are also virtues for Protectors. When they undertake a task, they will complete it if at all humanly possible; and they know the value of material resources and abhor the squandering or misuse of these resources. Protectors are quite content to work alone; indeed, they may experience some discomfort when placed in positions of authority, and may try to do everything themselves rather than insist that others do their jobs.

With their extraordinary commitment to security, and with their unusual talent for executing routines, Protectors do well in many careers that have to do with conservation: curators, private secretaries, librarians, middle-managers, police officers, and especially general medical practitioners. To be sure, the hospital is a natural haven for them; it is home to the family doctor, preserver of life and limb, and to the registered nurse, or licensed practical nurse, truly the angels of mercy. The insurance industry is also a good fit for Protectors. To save, to put something aside against an unpredictable future, to prepare for emergencies-these are important actions to Protectors, who as insurance agents want to see their clients in good hands, sheltered and protected.

President George HW Bush and Mother Teresa are examples of Protector Guardian style.

The Portrait of the Protector Guardian (iSfJ)
You are:
moderately expressed introvert

moderately expressed sensing personality

---------------------------------------------------------------

Mother Teresa ! WTF!
account deleted by request

Postby 67-1161385641 » Sat Nov 18, 2006 2:45 pm

Either I'm thick or all this information doesn't make any sense. :D
67-1161385641

Postby CardinalRed » Sat Nov 18, 2006 2:56 pm

CharmlessMan wrote:Either I'm thick or all this information doesn't make any sense. :D

I'm with you Charmless..... I got ESTJ and it's all greek to me!

:cool:
CardinalRed
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby anti-hero » Sat Nov 18, 2006 9:06 pm

If its worth anything.. here's mine.

ENTP

11 12 25 56

Extraverted iNtuitive Thinking Perceiving

I am:

slightly expressed intuitive personality

moderately expressed thinking personality

moderately expressed perceiving personality

"Clever" is the word that perhaps describes ENTPs best. The professor who juggles half a dozen ideas for research papers and grant proposals in his mind while giving a highly entertaining lecture on an abstruse subject is a classic example of the type. So is the stand-up comedian whose lampoons are not only funny, but incisively accurate.

ENTPs are usually verbally as well as cerebrally quick, and generally love to argue--both for its own sake, and to show off their often-impressive skills. They tend to have a perverse sense of humor as well, and enjoy playing devil's advocate. They sometimes confuse, even inadvertently hurt, those who don't understand or accept the concept of argument as a sport.

ENTPs are as innovative and ingenious at problem-solving as they are at verbal gymnastics; on occasion, however, they manage to outsmart themselves. This can take the form of getting found out at "sharp practice"--ENTPs have been known to cut corners without regard to the rules if it's expedient -- or simply in the collapse of an over-ambitious juggling act. Both at work and at home, ENTPs are very fond of "toys"--physical or intellectual, the more sophisticated the better. They tend to tire of these quickly, however, and move on to new ones.

ENTPs are basically optimists, but in spite of this (perhaps because of it?), they tend to become extremely petulant about small setbacks and inconveniences. (Major setbacks they tend to regard as challenges, and tackle with determin- ation.) ENTPs have little patience with those they consider wrongheaded or unintelligent, and show little restraint in demonstrating this. However, they do tend to be extremely genial, if not charming, when not being harassed by life in general.

In terms of their relationships with others, ENTPs are capable of bonding very closely and, initially, suddenly, with their loved ones. Some appear to be deceptively offhand with their nearest and dearest; others are so demonstrative that they succeed in shocking co-workers who've only seen their professional side. ENTPs are also good at acquiring friends who are as clever and entertaining as they are. Aside from those two areas, ENTPs tend to be oblivious of the rest of humanity, except as an audience -- good, bad, or potential.

Famous ENTPs:

U.S. Presidents:
John Adams, 2nd US president.
  [Adams appears to have been competing with
  Thomas Jefferson to see who would live the
  longest. ("Jefferson surv...")]
James A. Garfield (who could reportedly write Latin
  with one hand and Greek with the other, simultaneously)
Rutherford B. Hayes
Theodore "Teddy" Roosevelt

Thomas Edison
Lewis Carrol, author (Alice in Wonderland)
Julia Child
Suzanne Pleshette
George Carlin
Valerie Harper
John Candy
John Sununu
Weird Al Yankovick
Marilyn Vos Savant
Alfred Hitchcock
Tom Hanks
David Spade
Céline Dion
Matthew Perry, Chandler ("Friends")
Rodney Dangerfield
Alexander the Great
Confederate General J. E. B. Stuart
Sir Walter Raleigh

-----

I got Weird Al Yankovic, David Spade and Celine Dion.

.. I must be so talented.

Jealous?  :D
anti-hero
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 67-1161385641 » Sat Nov 18, 2006 10:14 pm

I'd be more impressed with Thomas Edison, than Celine Dion.
67-1161385641

Next

Return to General Chat Forum