While i was working...

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Lando_Griffin » Sat Mar 10, 2007 4:13 am

Some f*cker smashed my f*cking car up.

They didn't nick it (although they tried, the spineless, braindead retards), they just smashed the bleeder up.

Step one:

They bend the door to break in.

Step two:

They rip the steering column apart in a futile attempt to hotwire it.

Step 3:

They rip the horn out of the steering wheel, the mentally challenged spastics.

Step 4:

They decide that they haven't the brain power to hotwire a 14 year old car, and plan to steal what they can instead.

Step 5:

They realise that I am their superior when it comes to intellect as I have ensured the only things they can possibly steal are items that are completely worthless. Such as snotty tissues.

Step 6:

A trifle annoyed, they proceed to smash my windscreen in an act of "revenge" that I wasn't kind enough to leave my stereo or sat nav installed.

Oh well.

Let's hope they get hit by a bus.  :idea

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:34 am

Sorry to hear that mate, hope you catch the f'kers. Did you mention to the insurance about the Piccasso you had in the boot, your brand new laptop and the £500worth of sex toys that were nicked?

Seriously, they are the scum of the earth and shootings too good for them. I can understand to an extent thieves, but smashing stuff for no reason is just beyond me.
account deleted by request

Postby Lando_Griffin » Sat Mar 10, 2007 6:18 am

s@int wrote:Sorry to hear that mate, hope you catch the f'kers. Did you mention to the insurance about the Piccasso you had in the boot, your brand new laptop and the £500worth of sex toys that were nicked?

Seriously, they are the scum of the earth and shootings too good for them. I can understand to an extent thieves, but smashing stuff for no reason is just beyond me.

My only consolation is the enduring thought that they may be getting buggered by one of the larger primates that may have escaped from a zoo earlier today.

That, and the soothing notion that they could have died of a drug overdose by now.  :nod

Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Sat Mar 10, 2007 7:36 am

Who in their right mind would want to nick a 14 year old motor ? , come to think of it who in their right mind would want to drive one ?  :D 

Senseless vandalism , the bane of this country , you may as well just leave the keys in the ignition :(

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby jkop » Sat Mar 10, 2007 9:00 am

Sorry to hear that Lando, maybe it will happen to those tits some day and they will know how it feels. As for now they are probably lying somewhere covered in :censored: sucking on a dried out feg-butt. :angry:
Were not Brazil were Norn Iron.
          Faugh a Ballagh.
                YNWA
        Healy......Healy !!!!!
jkop
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Sat Mar 10, 2007 11:21 am

Sorry to hear that, mate. :( .How work the insurances there? will they cover most of the expense?

A trifle annoyed, they proceed to smash my windscreen in an act of "revenge" that I wasn't kind enough to leave my stereo or sat nav installed.

The most annoying thing is this bit. One could understand that someone desperately needed for money can steal, but this kind of "revenges" when they do not succeed is universal! and it's most annoying. Criminal behaviour has the same pattern no matter if you're in England or in Spain!
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1120597113 » Sat Mar 10, 2007 11:26 am

They probably had a poor upbringing and abusive parents...poor kids!Lets look at the bigger picture and dont send them to jail!

A nice character building holiday to somewhere exotic at taxpayers cost of course should make them mend their ways!They will feel more confident and worthy of a place in society after this and get a job!

BULLS.HIT SET THE BAS.TARDS ON FIRE!!

Sorry to hear that Lando,know the feeling,had a car stolen and burnt out before myself!
66-1120597113

Postby Igor Zidane » Sat Mar 10, 2007 11:46 am

I hope they die of an overdose ,the dirty thieving smackhead scum.

Sorry to here the bad news lando , hopefully judge is comforting you at this very moment. :angry:  :D
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Rafa D » Sat Mar 10, 2007 1:00 pm

Before I got my new car I was driving round in a G reg 106. I kid you not, no :censored: would want to rob this. I accidently snapped my key in the ignition but could still start it with any coin, preferably a 5p one as it fitted nicely!

This meant the front door was never locked as no KEY!

So I drove round the whole of the Wirral and Liverpool with a car that didnt lock and started with anything remotely shaped to fit in it.

Class.

But sorry to hear that Lando.

:censored:.
Sammy Lee wears Liverpool undies
Rafa D
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kash_Mountain » Sat Mar 10, 2007 1:54 pm

Sorry to here the news about your car Lando. The Idiots should be locked up.

Should they try this again elsewhere, I hope the mindless pr@ts get caught in the act.

ABSOLUTE STRENGTH       

ImageImage
Kash_Mountain

Postby mrsDrummerphil » Sun Mar 11, 2007 11:42 pm

Really sorry to read this Lando, had many a car broken into and it makes your blood boil, sure would like to use "reasonable force" if you got hold off them.
Nothing to do with cars but this reminded me when I kept rabbits, someone decided they would like one, but they skinned it first and left the fur behind,  I slept with the curtains open for ages after but still failed to stop them doing it again a few weeks later, I was devastated and gave my last rabbit away. This was 30 years ago but I sure know what I'd like to do to them if I came face to face even now.
mrsDrummerphil

Postby Dundalk » Mon Mar 12, 2007 12:31 am

Sorry about that Buddy.

Bastards
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Mon Mar 12, 2007 12:40 am

there's scumbags everywhere lando. all we can do is rejoice that we live longer than them, are happier than them, are richer than them, have better looking & brighter kids than them, live in nicer houses than them, go on better holidays than them, have better looking wags than them, wear better clothes than them, can read & write better than them, are healthier than them, have more choices in life than them...    they've p*ssed you off no doubt with what they did to your car but you still wake up every morning happier than them 

lando 100, scrotes 1
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Mon Mar 12, 2007 3:09 am

mrsDrummerphil wrote:Really sorry to read this Lando, had many a car broken into and it makes your blood boil, sure would like to use "reasonable force" if you got hold off them.
Nothing to do with cars but this reminded me when I kept rabbits, someone decided they would like one, but they skinned it first and left the fur behind,  I slept with the curtains open for ages after but still failed to stop them doing it again a few weeks later, I was devastated and gave my last rabbit away. This was 30 years ago but I sure know what I'd like to do to them if I came face to face even now.

There's some sick b*stards about. :no

Cheers folks.

Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to General Chat Forum