Where are leon and stu?

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby 112-1077774096 » Thu Aug 18, 2005 6:02 am

stu is not now, or never has been in the police. he may have been a special constable with dilusions of grandeur.

i think when he said he was in the police he was trying to win an argument
112-1077774096

Postby laza » Thu Aug 18, 2005 6:39 am

peewee wrote:stu is not now, or never has been in the police. he may have been a special constable with dilusions of grandeur.

Never actually seen him state he was a policeman but he must have at some time because the amount of times ive seen people say........how you can say that  , arent you suppose to be a policeman   :D
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Thu Aug 18, 2005 6:56 am

laza wrote:
peewee wrote:stu is not now, or never has been in the police. he may have been a special constable with dilusions of grandeur.

Never actually seen him state he was a policeman but he must have at some time because the amount of times ive seen people say........how you can say that  , arent you suppose to be a policeman   :D

exactly, he mentioned it once, he said he used to be a policeman. then another poster told me he had been kicked out for racism or some such thing, take it all with a big pinch of salt.

too many people on here like to live in a fantasy world, sad really. there are a lot of very good, honest posters on here who i have a lot of respect for, and then there are just trouble makers who treat it as some platform to cause trouble.
112-1077774096

Postby laza » Thu Aug 18, 2005 7:00 am

peewee wrote:
laza wrote:

exactly, he mentioned it once, he said he used to be a policeman. then another poster told me he had been kicked out for racism or some such thing, take it all with a big pinch of salt.

too many people on here like to live in a fantasy world, sad really. there are a lot of very good, honest posters on here who i have a lot of respect for, and then there are just trouble makers who treat it as some platform to cause trouble.

Thats beauty of internet, its keep all the weirdos at home on PC inventing their fantasy lives.........which is why im...........wait a minute  DOH  :D
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Paul C » Thu Aug 18, 2005 2:00 pm

I saw im say he was a police man a while ago, maybe he was b3llsh1tin, I dunno, I didn't question him cos I like to think people are honest on here.
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Thu Aug 18, 2005 2:11 pm

He told everyone he was a bizzie on here, a while ago.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Thu Aug 18, 2005 3:47 pm

Yeah Stu is a bizzie, I personally appointed him when I was Chief Constable of Merseyside Police  :D
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Thu Aug 18, 2005 4:08 pm

Stu has a posting ban.  He PM'd me today matter of factly, so he still comes on here but can't post.

Leon will be on his honeymoon.  He got married on Saturday and the after-party was in a club near where I live.  I was supposed to go up there to see him for half an hour but I had another monster weekend last weekend.  I went out on Friday night and I never got home until Sunday afternoon!!!!!  I've explained this to him in a PM.
jonnymac1979

Postby Paul C » Mon Aug 22, 2005 12:01 am

jonnymac1979 wrote:Stu has a posting ban.  He PM'd me today matter of factly, so he still comes on here but can't post.

Leon will be on his honeymoon.  He got married on Saturday and the after-party was in a club near where I live.  I was supposed to go up there to see him for half an hour but I had another monster weekend last weekend.  I went out on Friday night and I never got home until Sunday afternoon!!!!!  I've explained this to him in a PM.

Did Leon get banned for racists remarks? is he gonna have his acount enabled or is that it?  ???
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Canadian Red Army » Mon Aug 22, 2005 12:34 am

Paul C wrote:
jonnymac1979 wrote:Stu has a posting ban.  He PM'd me today matter of factly, so he still comes on here but can't post.

Did Leon get banned for racists remarks? is he gonna have his acount enabled or is that it?  ???

i dont remember any racist remarks from leon ??? just alot more bitching at people like hes got pms.
RIP - Drummerphil - YNWA
" Whats a holly kipper CRA? Is that a scene from batman and Robin :D" - CGGY
This is soo true - Daniel - sweetest guy in the world,soft and gentle but good in bed! hes a keeper!!!!!!
The Canadian Red Army
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Mon Aug 22, 2005 1:22 am

read it again boys, leonn doesnt have a ban, stu has the ban
112-1077774096

Postby Ciggy » Mon Aug 22, 2005 6:59 am

Stu keeps pming me calling me a f*ckin liar over Owen coming back, he asked me was i shaggin Chris bascombe from the Echo :laugh:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Mon Aug 22, 2005 7:06 am

lynds where did you hear your signature from?

thats class
112-1077774096

Postby Ciggy » Mon Aug 22, 2005 7:38 am

peewee wrote:lynds where did you hear your signature from?

thats class

Jamie carragher said it in the  Liverpool way fanzine :D
Carra: 'He's one of us! And Carra didn't mean understanding of English, he meant Scouse. He said he and Didi actually have their own little conversations in Scouse, and no one understands them '

carra:
Hamann said to gattuso, before the second half started, that he would break his fu.cking leg in the second half if he carried celebrating in front of all the liverpool players.  :D

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Mon Aug 22, 2005 7:40 am

:laugh:
112-1077774096

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum