LFC Guru Member

Postby GRAHAM01 » Mon Jun 25, 2007 3:45 pm

now your talking, but what about story makers
if you want some come get some!
GRAHAM01
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Mon Jun 25, 2007 3:51 pm

Dundalk wrote:Do you watch TV 24 hours a day?? :D

:D  No , sometimes I have to sleep , but the telly is always on . Sad I know , but I blame the missus , she's the kind of person who'll nod off on the couch and if you switch the tv of she'll say (without opening her eyes) "I was listening to that !"

:D

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby kunilson » Mon Jun 25, 2007 3:54 pm

dawson99 wrote:get firefly woof, genius series.. and the film serenity afterwoods

loved firefly and serenity.....shame they couldn't make any more......yet u see bollox dawsons creek type teen drama's in their hundreds get carried on forever.
kunilson
LFC Super Member

Postby woof woof ! » Mon Jun 25, 2007 3:55 pm

GRAHAM01 wrote:
grayghost wrote:TelivisionX freeview at 10 11 12  that should do ya. :D

i`m sure he knows about that one already, i think he just needs something for the day time  :eyebrow

:D  Prefer 99bb , can download all the free samples for repeated viewing .  :D

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby woof woof ! » Tue Jul 03, 2007 5:54 am

Hurrah found a great if not original show .

Storyline - The series follows two Yale University graduate students who become suspects when New York's Drexler Museum is bombed while they are pulling a juvenile prank. It appears that their friend, Will Traveler, set them up to look like the terrorists who did the bombing. After the bombing, Traveler disappears and there is no evidence that he ever existed.

As Jay and Tyler flee from the FBI, which believes them to be domestic terrorists, they uncover secrets and clues, including the fact that at least two organizations have knowledge of the conspiracy, among them the Department of Homeland Security.

At first I thought this was just another spin on "The Fugitive" and although to a large degree it is (accused flees from law whilst trying to prove their innocence) I nevertheless found myself caught up in the tangled web of conspiracy that surrounds our main protaganists. Well worth downloading if you have the facility .

Also keep your eye's peeled for "Burn Notice" . Have only seen one episode so far but it looks very promising .

(from usanetwork)
WHAT IS BURN NOTICE?

When spies get fired, they don't get a letter from human resources.

They get BURNED...

The action/spy genre gets a refreshing update with USA Network's newest original series, Burn Notice. Jeffrey Donovan stars as Michael Westen, an international spy who suddenly finds himself blacklisted. Dumped in his hometown of Miami without money or resources, Michael struggles to put his life back together and find out why he's been burned. In the meantime, he uses his unique skills and training to help people in need ... mostly people who can't get help from the police.

Michael is joined by Fiona (Gabrielle Anwar) an ex-IRA operative, who also happens to be an ex-girlfriend; and Sam (Bruce Campbell), a washed-out military intelligence contact who's being used by the feds to keep tabs on Michael.

He's also forced to confront the family he went halfway around the world to get away from - particularly his mother, Madeline (Sharon Gless) who couldn't be happier to have her son back in town.

Created and written by Matt Nix, Burn Notice combines the best of the action/thriller elements with surprising humor and an iconic new breed of spy. The series' Commercial-Free Premiere is presented by DirecTV and airs Thursday, June 28

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby 66-1112520797 » Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:52 am

Dont laugh but I've just recently started to watch the 'Torchwood' series :laugh:  Kin hell !

A spin off from the new doctor who  I dont watch that. But this Torchwood is full of awful acting, very lame plots and of course the obvious .... fake aliens and costumes to go with it. Its so tacky its got me gripped, (quite rude too).

Another British classic in the making :D
66-1112520797

Postby woof woof ! » Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:08 am

Souness and Sammy Lee meet a liverpool legend , it's a long clip from an old tv show about a slice of life in Liverpool . Well worth a watch if you haven't seen it , and if you have , like me you'll enjoy it all over again.

Yosser Hughes

:D

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Mikz » Thu Jul 05, 2007 11:53 am

Ill pretend I didnt see that 'she ' remark Woof  :lookaround

Well, Ive knocked down a couple of series of Afterlife..its pretty good and Ive just started on the new series of The 4400. Two shows I think youd enjoy brother, especially as you like supernatural.

Kyle xy anyone? I havent seen it but hear its good.

Its a long time til the best shows return .(youve plenty of time) Anyone know when the new series of top gear starts?
'' Gary lineker may well have scored 5 goals in 5 minutes , but i think you have to say, what else did he do '' ...Jimmy Hill
Mikz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby poolmania » Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:46 am

Anyone seen the sheild, excellent viewing. Busy watching season 3 over here as well as season 6 of 24.
"This is the stickiest situation since sticky the stick insect got stuck on a sticky bun"
poolmania

Postby metalhead » Sun Jul 08, 2007 2:08 pm

I have cable, so I usually keep it on showtime comedy (yeh I have showtime), good stuff in there, especially little britian  :D

Series? Im watching Heroes till now, not much of a series fan, I usually buy alot of DVD movies and watch them (I buy them very cheap).
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Sun Jul 08, 2007 2:08 pm

kyle xy, is that anything like that show jake 2.0? anyone remember that from a few years back, a guy with nanobots in him, surprisingly good actually, then there was also fastlane from 5 years back, good cop tv series.

right now im into entourage tho, its like sex and the city but for blokes and its actually funny, great cameos as well

"Johnny Drama: If you play gay or retarded you get an Oscar. I'd take in the a$$ for an Oscar.
Turtle: You'd take in the a$$ for a guest spot on The Hughleys. "
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum