What about bob? - Touch my bum. bob is life.

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby hawkmoon269 » Fri Oct 21, 2005 4:26 pm

Why are Friday afternoons in work so boring!
I just wanna go home!
hawkmoon269
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby greenred » Fri Oct 21, 2005 5:09 pm

JBG wrote:I'm not Bob, that was just a ruse, but I might have had something to do with Cheesecakery.  :eyebrow

Well thats just not true either :p
ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Canadian Red Army » Fri Oct 21, 2005 5:31 pm

greenred wrote:
JBG wrote:I'm not Bob, that was just a ruse, but I might have had something to do with Cheesecakery.  :eyebrow

you wanna know why  :;):
RIP - Drummerphil - YNWA
" Whats a holly kipper CRA? Is that a scene from batman and Robin :D" - CGGY
This is soo true - Daniel - sweetest guy in the world,soft and gentle but good in bed! hes a keeper!!!!!!
The Canadian Red Army
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby greenred » Fri Oct 21, 2005 6:00 pm

The Canadian Red Army wrote:
greenred wrote:

you wanna know why  :;):

Go ahead ???
ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JBG » Fri Oct 21, 2005 8:38 pm

Prepare to be enlightened! :D
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby greenred » Fri Oct 21, 2005 8:42 pm

The suspense is killing me.
ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Fri Oct 21, 2005 9:29 pm

yeah c'mon CRA, greenred wants to know - will we beat blackp...  er sorry i meant why isn't jbg cheesecakery?
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby andy_g » Fri Oct 21, 2005 9:33 pm

i reckon JBG is also CRA and the whole kewell/everton malarkey was just to put us off the scent. in fact i think JBG is also everyone else on this board, except me, and i've been dragged into some weird reality social experiment thing and there's a planet full of four headed alien squid watching and pissing themselves at me because i'm convinced i'm on some kind of liverpool fc supporters forum and engaging in humorous and informed debate with 2000 other people.

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Fri Oct 21, 2005 9:37 pm

andy_g wrote:i reckon JBG is also CRA and the whole kewell/everton malarkey was just to put us off the scent. in fact i think JBG is also everyone else on this board, except me, and i've been dragged into some weird reality social experiment thing and there's a planet full of four headed alien squid watching and pissing themselves at me because i'm convinced i'm on some kind of liverpool fc supporters forum and engaging in humorous and informed debate with 2000 other people.

now you're just being silly, everybody knows there's no such thing as a four-headed squid
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Canadian Red Army » Fri Oct 21, 2005 11:43 pm

andy_g wrote:i reckon JBG is also CRA and the whole kewell/everton malarkey was just to put us off the scent. in fact i think JBG is also everyone else on this board, except me, and i've been dragged into some weird reality social experiment thing and there's a planet full of four headed alien squid watching and pissing themselves at me because i'm convinced i'm on some kind of liverpool fc supporters forum and engaging in humorous and informed debate with 2000 other people.

pmsl! come on now, will you people ever let that go  :p

i can assure you andy that i am not jbg. GreenRed you know who really is blackpool err.. i mean who will beat cheesecakery.

Dom is actually cheesecakery(Dom is secretly a liverpool fan)Hes just having some fun telling us hes an everton fan. Its the samething with chelsea fan, hes actually a liverpool fan too. Yes we will beat blackburn, my grandmother told me so.
RIP - Drummerphil - YNWA
This is soo true - Daniel - sweetest guy in the world,soft and gentle but good in bed! hes a keeper!!!!!!
The Canadian Red Army
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Sat Oct 22, 2005 12:07 am

i can assure you andy that i am not jbg. GreenRed you know who really is blackpool err.. i mean who will beat cheesecakery.

Dom is actually cheesecakery(Dom is secretly a liverpool fan)Hes just having some fun telling us hes an everton fan. Its the samething with chelsea fan, hes actually a liverpool fan too. Yes we will beat blackburn, my grandmother told me so.

everybody knows we will beat blackburn cos we just did the other day, but Will We Beat Balckpool? i think yes what about you?
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Canadian Red Army » Sat Oct 22, 2005 6:16 am

Woollyback wrote:

everybody knows we will beat blackburn cos we just did the other day, but Will We Beat Balckpool? i think yes what about you?

Shit lol my bad i ment we will beat blackpool
RIP - Drummerphil - YNWA
The Canadian Red Army
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby andy_g » Sat Oct 22, 2005 10:02 am

and thats how the whole thing started :laugh:

if you're taking the piss cheese :laugh:

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Mon Oct 24, 2005 8:02 am

hawkmoon269 wrote:
JBG wrote:For crying out loud, I'm not Bob. End of story.

Are you sure?

they maybe workmates, and sat next too each other  :eyebrow
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JBG » Mon Oct 24, 2005 10:59 pm

He disappeared just as quickly as he came.

Kind of like Clark Kent eh? :;):
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum