Well known facts - From everton forums

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby jonnymac1979 » Mon Dec 05, 2005 3:11 pm

Dapioneer is some cock that logged on here a long time ago and was banned.  He was an absolute tool.  That's all you need to know about him.
jonnymac1979

Postby wrighty (not mark!) » Mon Dec 05, 2005 3:14 pm

I wonder if i will bump into dom1!?
wrighty (not mark!)
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby greenred » Mon Dec 05, 2005 3:30 pm

wrighty (not mark!) wrote:
greenred wrote:No sense of humour that bluekipper lot.Im on my seventh ban already.

i got banned cos in the prediction part i said relegation!hahaha!

They banned me for saying Robbie Savage was a better midfielder than Roy Keane. :D
ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Mon Dec 05, 2005 3:31 pm

I registered once with the ID euro champs and got banned before I even posted :laugh:
Got a new ID Merseysider, havent posted on it like.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby wrighty (not mark!) » Mon Dec 05, 2005 3:37 pm

Jeez, I mean, how long did Chelskifornow last on here until he got banned/left shows how pathetic that bluekipper is!
wrighty (not mark!)
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby wrighty (not mark!) » Mon Dec 05, 2005 3:39 pm

Jeez, I mean, how long did Chelskifornow last on here until he got banned/left shows how pathetic that bluekipper is!
wrighty (not mark!)
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Mon Dec 05, 2005 3:43 pm

here is the avatar i used on bluekipper before i got banned almost immediately. :laugh:

stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby JBG » Mon Dec 05, 2005 4:34 pm

I am a member of Bluekipper for quite some time and I'm too sneaky to get myself banned!

There are some complete knobs on that forum. However, some of the forum members are good sensible lads.

However, from reading that and other forums it is obvious that they are obsessed with Liverpool. Obsessed.

They go around claiming that their "Kopite Go.bshite" mates said this and said that. One of their favourite lines is laughing at how all Liverpool fans proclaim that "Liverpool are the best side in Europe". They honestly think that we go around saying that. I doubt I have ever heard anybody say that on this forum, and we have some right numpties here! :D

Bitters twist stuff around like that.

My original post was an attempt at irony as it was a flavour of some of the nonsense you read on Bluekipper. However, some of the Bluekipper boys know what they are talking about and are sensible. Its the legions of the other idiots that are obsessed with Liverpool.
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby Judge » Mon Dec 05, 2005 4:54 pm

JBG wrote:However, some of the Bluekipper boys know what they are talking about and are sensible

wtf  :angry:  traitor

just joking mate  :D   :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby hawkmoon269 » Mon Dec 05, 2005 6:44 pm

I made it to 5 posts before I was booted!
hawkmoon269
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Red squirrel » Mon Dec 05, 2005 8:29 pm

Dont give em the satisfaction. Im not goin on that sh.it forum....no way!!!! :angry:
Red squirrel

Postby A.B. » Mon Dec 05, 2005 10:31 pm

I've just had a quick nose on there and today, they are comparing Simon Davies to Alonso, I :censored: you not.

Funniest comparison I've ever heard/read :laugh: :D

New song:

You're blue
You're shit
Gollum is a tit
Neverton, Neverton
Last edited by A.B. on Mon Dec 05, 2005 10:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby JBG » Mon Dec 05, 2005 11:15 pm

I don't hate Everton nor their fans. I honestly don't. I don't take any particular pleasure in seeing Everton struggling: I remember the days when the best two teams in England were Everton and Liverpool. They were great days.

However, they have some seriously deluded fans which really amuse me. If there's nothing new posted here I'll pop over to Bluekipper for a good laugh.

My original post was tongue in cheek but the following is some of the stuff I have seen posted over there in the last few months:

1. Last year it was "Sir" David Moysie. This years its "Moysie out." In the past fortnight they are friends of Moyes again. I'll give it to next weekend.

2. There is an active thread where somebody suggested that Simon Davies is in Xabi Alonso's class.

3. Many of them honestly think that Mikel Arteta is a better player than Xabi Alonso.

4. Last season many of them were calling for Hibbert to get an England call up. Strangely, not many are calling for that now....

5. They think "Joey" Yobo is in William Gallas' class.

6. They all hate Stevie Gerrard with a passion.

7. In a poll on who will finish in the top 4, many of them had Spurs and Bolton finishing ahead of us. A few members also believe that Moyes has turned it around, and with a few astute signings in January, they will make a late charge to claim "their" 4th place (the likes of us, Newcastle, Leeds etc have been keeping it warm for them over the years).

8. They think that there is a media vendetta against Everton and  the media are obsessed with putting Everton down. Yes, its quite annoying how the newspapers are always harping on about Everton.........

9. They played Champions League football this season. The qualification games still count as "Champions League".

10. Pierliugi Collina robbed them of a place in the Group Stages. Maybe I'm wrong, even if Ferguson's goal had stood, was it not the case that Everton still needed another goal away from home in the last 7 or 8 minutes to level the tie and put the game into extra time?

11. With the addition of two good signings in January (most suggest Robbie and Roy Keane) "there will be few teams better than Everton".

12. Hysel is the reason behind Everton's decline. Everton would have went on to dominate England for years had it not been for Hysel.

13. Everton were a shoe-in for the European Cup in 1986 had it not been for Hysel.
Last edited by JBG on Mon Dec 05, 2005 11:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby A.B. » Mon Dec 05, 2005 11:28 pm

They've already lost 7 games, it would be hard for any team to finish in the top 4.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby DrTNT » Mon Dec 05, 2005 11:33 pm

wrighty (not mark!) wrote:
greenred wrote:No sense of humour that bluekipper lot.Im on my seventh ban already.

i got banned cos in the prediction part i said relegation!hahaha!

just joined i haven't been banned yet but no doubt I will be soon  :laugh:
REST IN PEACE PHIL!
DrTNT

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum