The masters

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby we all dream... » Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:11 pm

Who else thinks that Gary Linekar is a proper knobend?  :D
we all dream...
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Number 9 » Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:17 pm

we all dream... wrote:Who else thinks that Gary Linekar is a proper knobend?  :D

I like him TBH,I think hes good on MOTD.He is one of few pundits that does'nt seem to have an unhealthy hatred of LFC.He has a dry wit that I find amusing too.Damn lethal player in his day as well.Plus Id do his missus!

Bet she grabs him by the ears when hes doing her!! :D
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:21 pm

:laugh: Took the words out of me mouth, are you watching the golf an all. its great in it .
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby we all dream... » Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:35 pm

Yeh love it.

Can't agree with you on old jug ears. Yes he is alright towards Liverpool but he is such a wet fart. He needs to man up a little. He can't be like that at home, surely, not with her. How's he managed her anyway? I suppose he has deep pockets. He dropped his Mrs and kids for her didn't he? :no

Nanny, what do you think of Mcllroy? I've got that typical British opinion of him... He's a boy done good so obviously I wana wipe that smug look right of his ugly little face. And get a bloody hair cut for gods sake man...  :D
we all dream...
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:37 pm

Mcllroy is class and comes across class as well. We need someone to give Woods a tough time, the guys too good!!!

Loving the golf, need more coverage tho
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Number 9 » Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:40 pm

McIlroy will fade away!Mark my words!
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby we all dream... » Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:44 pm

Yeh I no I'm only messing realy I hope he does well. Have you ever been to a day at the golf? I'd love to go in the summer, some good weather a few tinnies. I think it'd be a good crack.

I wish one of the British / English fellas would step up to the plate they are there and there abouts but never get over the line. Except Harrington of course.

I'd love to have a bash around that course...
we all dream...
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:46 pm

Im loving Kim at the mo. an Norman has just played a peach of a shot from the bunker. I know campbell is 9 under but i think hewill be dragged back into the pack tomorrow, i had a bet on Wier at the start :laugh:
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:48 pm

speaking of nice courses

830 yard par 3 19th hole!!! (real hole)

padraig on the best par 3 EVER
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:00 pm

Aint young Mcllroy from your neck of the woods Barry,  Ulster could be wrong like. But i think hes got bags of talent an i really hope he comes good,
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby we all dream... » Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:10 pm

dawson99 wrote:speaking of nice courses

830 yard par 3 19th hole!!! (real hole)

padraig on the best par 3 EVER

That's great...
we all dream...
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Number 9 » Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:21 pm

NANNY RED wrote:Aint young Mcllroy from your neck of the woods Barry,  Ulster could be wrong like. But i think hes got bags of talent an i really hope he comes good,

He's from Holywood(yes one L)
Thats a little outskirt of Belfast where lots of people congregate and have afternoon tea.Purple haired pensioners drive BMs like a dodgem,people that spend more money on their poodles haircut than waxing their loin because their neighbours dont see their fannies or co'cks and they prefer people to judge them on their dog and the cylinder capacity of ones lawnmower rather than who they actually are!If Simeon in number 23 drives a merc,you can be rest assured that Derek in 25 has a Bentley,not cause he wants one..No,just cause he wants to fuc,k Simeon off!
Thats where McIlroy is from,6 miles from me and it may as well be on the other side of the world.
Its a small big world! :D
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RedShredder » Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:23 am

dawson99 wrote:Mcllroy is class and comes across class as well. We need someone to give Woods a tough time, the guys too good!!!

Loving the golf, need more coverage tho

Won't get much more as the Masters loves to limit TV coverage so people can want more or whatever

Masters.org is very, very good though
"Some people believe football is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that." Bill Shankly
RedShredder

Postby Big Niall » Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:06 pm

Number 9 wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:Aint young Mcllroy from your neck of the woods Barry,  Ulster could be wrong like. But i think hes got bags of talent an i really hope he comes good,

He's from Holywood(yes one L)
Thats a little outskirt of Belfast where lots of people congregate and have afternoon tea.Purple haired pensioners drive BMs like a dodgem,people that spend more money on their poodles haircut than waxing their loin because their neighbours dont see their fannies or co'cks and they prefer people to judge them on their dog and the cylinder capacity of ones lawnmower rather than who they actually are!If Simeon in number 23 drives a merc,you can be rest assured that Derek in 25 has a Bentley,not cause he wants one..No,just cause he wants to fuc,k Simeon off!
Thats where McIlroy is from,6 miles from me and it may as well be on the other side of the world.
Its a small big world! :D

you have to feel sorry for the ones that can only drive a BMW :D
Big Niall
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Big Niall » Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:09 pm

when I see the golf in the states, blue sky, sun shining, lovely green grass and blue water I always think I should learn the game as it would be nice to spend a few hours at the weekend or after work in the summer.

Then I see the open and those  huge umbrellas and think "thank f*ck I don't play that game"
Big Niall
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to General Chat Forum