The computer games thread - 56K Modem Warning/Image heavy

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby laza » Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:15 pm

Well im up to level 31 now and am getting a second wind after groundhog plateau for a few levels. Go out usual same tactics , slaughter with ease and come back and build some armour then sell it. It was actually getting a bit ho hum until I went after red sword quest. Those savages in that area really brought combat upto to a new level and new zest for the quest :D
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:29 pm

laza wrote:Well im up to level 31 now and am getting a second wind after groundhog plateau for a few levels. Go out usual same tactics , slaughter with ease and come back and build some armour then sell it. It was actually getting a bit ho hum until I went after red sword quest. Those savages in that area really brought combat upto to a new level and new zest for the quest :D

:D

Hardest fight so far, can't remember the name of the place (I'll try and find it again) but it was some temple type complex and the final showdown was in a big hall with about 8-9 Draug Death Lords all piling in at once !

Think I went through a dozen bottles of "ultimate health" potions during that scrap.

:)

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Kharhaz » Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:19 am

woof woof ! wrote:Think I'm nearing the end now, doesn't seem like there's much left for me to do.

If I have any criticism of the game it's the over abundance of loot available but a severe shortage of merchants with a  large amount of cash to sell it too.

I'm already wandering around with over a 130,000 thousand septims in my pocket and my three houses are packed to the rafters with stuff that people can't afford to buy.

Speech helps there. It improves the merchants so they get more gold so you can sell higher cost items.

I got to the same stage you did, looking around for quests so I started again with a load of mods installed. Heres the website if your interested: Nexus.

You need to register but its free. Search and download the Nexus Mod Manager then you are set. There are some fantastic add ons that people have created. Even steam have added them.

Also by playing again you find new things that you have missed before. Just try not to start off the way you first did.
Last edited by Kharhaz on Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby laza » Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:34 am

woof woof ! wrote:Hardest fight so far, can't remember the name of the place (I'll try and find it again) but it was some temple type complex and the final showdown was in a big hall with about 8-9 Draug Death Lords all piling in at once !

Think I went through a dozen bottles of "ultimate health" potions during that scrap.

:)

LOL

Im in midst of battle where you reforge the Gaudaur (sp) amulet and its pretty heavy going. Getting shouted at more often then a mother-in-law convention.

Really wished I just stuck to wandering the hills catching butterflies and picking flowers for my alchemy set and hunting deer but not the ones with big pointy things on their heads   :D

Brave Sir Robin is running away
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:23 am

Kharhaz wrote:I got to the same stage you did, looking around for quests so I started again with a load of mods installed. Heres the website if your interested: Nexus.

You need to register but its free. Search and download the Nexus Mod Manager then you are set. There are some fantastic add ons that people have created. Even steam have added them.

Also by playing again you find new things that you have missed before. Just try not to start off the way you first did.

Cheers Khz, when I finally finish the off the shelf version I'll maybe have ago with some of the nexus stuff.

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby maguskwt » Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:37 pm

I'm finally getting into Skyrim... bought the game since January but only starting to play now...

What I wanna know is can i :censored: the ladies like in Dragon Age?  :laugh:
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby laza » Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:53 pm

maguskwt wrote:What I wanna know is can i :censored: the ladies like in Dragon Age?  :laugh:

LOL yeah im missing that as well  :laugh:

And if I had Morrigan here I could rule skyrim within a week
Last edited by laza on Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:54 pm

haven't touched skyrim in a week
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maguskwt » Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:52 am

Level 12 Nord now... playing dual wield swords with light armor...

just made a full set of exquisite Elven Armor for myself  :;):

but only able to make one elven sword because of lack of quicksilver ingots...

bought a house in Whiterun for 5000 gold. All my savings gone... what's more... the house is :censored: inside!
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Good Yank » Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:08 am

maguskwt wrote:Level 12 Nord now... playing dual wield swords with light armor...

just made a full set of exquisite Elven Armor for myself  :;):

but only able to make one elven sword because of lack of quicksilver ingots...

bought a house in Whiterun for 5000 gold. All my savings gone... what's more... the house is :censored: inside!

Go to the king's advisor for furnishing your house.  I've got three houses, Whiterun, Solitude (Awesome)  and Riften.  Level 30, Nord.  My Archery is outrageous.  Sneaking up there pretty high too.  Just really got into smithing, wish I'd started that sooner, lots of fun.  I've done fook all as far as Magic goes though.
s@int - 13 December 2009

I won't celebrate Rafa going........ but I will be over the moon if Dalglish comes in. League within 2 years if he gets the job, AND YOU CAN QUOTE ME ON THAT.
The Good Yank
LFC Super Member

Postby dawson99 » Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:30 pm

metalhead wrote:haven't touched skyrim in a week

Same here, once I hit level 60ish it got a bit meh, so im taking a break... and going back to the classic wolfenstein!
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:41 am

Anyone bought Mass Effect 3? I heard its amazing. Shame it isn't on Steam
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RedSi35 » Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:39 pm

Forget your glitchy, run around a forest with axes and make a few bits of armour shiiiiiiit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AVTu4oORc0

Borderlands 2.
RedSi35
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Good Yank » Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:52 pm

Just found out through my Brother In Law that when we play FIFA he can hear me on his TV CRYSTAL CLEAR because of the Kinect.  So basically everyone I've played on XBOX Live since Christmas knows how much of a loon I am while playing FIFA.
s@int - 13 December 2009

I won't celebrate Rafa going........ but I will be over the moon if Dalglish comes in. League within 2 years if he gets the job, AND YOU CAN QUOTE ME ON THAT.
The Good Yank
LFC Super Member

Postby The Good Yank » Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:17 pm

Things not to say when the wife is in the room after getting promoted from one division to the next on FIFA Head to Head Seasons..."This is the best day of my life."
s@int - 13 December 2009

The Good Yank
LFC Super Member

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum