The cheek of some mancs

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Ciggy » Fri Jan 28, 2005 1:23 pm

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh: Latest joke mancs are sayin about us, and people wonder why we hate them :D  It is funny though sounds a bit like Mosside to me :D

An earthquake measuring 5.7 on the Richter scale hit Liverpool last Wednesday morning. The epicentre was Kirby. Casualties were seen wandering aimlessly saying “well out of order”, “mental” and “that did my head in”. The earthquake decimated the area causing in excess of £17.55 worth of damage. Several priceless collections of mementoes from Ibiza and Corfu were damaged beyond repair. Three areas of historic interest, consisting of some burnt out cars and the closed down dog food factory were destroyed. Many locals were woken before their Giro’s arrived.
One resident, Tplayy Bernice Fitzsimmons (Frisky fitzy to her friends), a 15 year old mother of 4 said, “It woz dead scary like, little Chardonnay-Britney came leggin into me bedroom crying and me hands woz shakin that much that I could ardly skin-up watchin Trisha”.

The British Red Cross has so far managed to send 4000 crates of Sunny Delight to the area to help with the crisis. Rescue workers are still searching through the rubble and have found numerous ‘Elizabeth Duke’ sovereigns, benefit books, ornaments from Poundstretcher and thousands of Argos catalogues. However, they have not managed to save any furniture from Crazy George’s.

How can you help?

This appeal hopes to raise money for food and clothing parcels for those unfortunate enough to be caught up in the disaster. Clothing is most sought after. Urgently needed are Lacoste tracksuits (his and hers), white socks, Burberry caps, woolly benny hats and Reebok trainers. Adidas hooded jackets would be most welcome. Food parcels are also needed. They should include McCains Micro-Chips, Aldi beans, Monster Munch and Iceland or Netto pizzas. Alcohol is also in short supply, especially White Lightning Cider and Tennants Super Strength.

Cash donations are also needed. Just 22p buys a Bic Biro for signing on with. £2.50 buys a jumbo sausage dinner, £3.00 buys a dodgy CD, £20.00 buys a fake Tax Disc (or 10 gallons of red diesel to burn the vehicle out) and £26.00 buys 200 Regal from Thommo who has just got back from Kavos.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Fri Jan 28, 2005 1:27 pm

yeah well i've got news for them.

Q: How many Man U supporters does it take to stop a moving Bus?

A: Never enough. :D
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Woollyback » Fri Jan 28, 2005 1:29 pm

Sad b*stards digging up an old one, I got emailed that one YEARS ago from a scumfan mate of mine

Talking of Salford, (this is serious, not a joke) the Latvian government has advised all of its citizens attmpting to seek assylum or find work in the UK to NOT SETTLE IN SALFORD as it is too dangerous! Seriously!! Salford is that bad the government of a crime ridden, mafia-run, dirt-poor former eastern bloc country says it's too much of a sh*thole for their citizens! :laugh:  :laugh:
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Fri Jan 28, 2005 1:31 pm

:D
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Fri Jan 28, 2005 1:35 pm

Top tip for Manchester United fans: don't waste money on expensive new kits every season. Simply strap a large inflatable penis to your forehead, and everyone will immediately know which team you support.  :laugh:
Attachments

[The extension has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Ciggy » Fri Jan 28, 2005 1:37 pm

stmichael wrote:Top tip for Manchester United fans: don't waste money on expensive new kits every season. Simply strap a large inflatable penis to your forehead, and everyone will immediately know which team you support.  :laugh:

:D  :laugh:  :D
Luv the sig StMick :D

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Fri Jan 28, 2005 1:46 pm

2 man Utd fans in London (at Home) walked past a shop and saw the sign- Shirts 50p Trousers £1.

One said 'great value! lets buy some.'

Other says 'don't let them know we're Man u fans or they'll try to rip us off.' So they hide their scarves.

They entered shop and asked for 6 shirts each & 6 pairs of trousers each.

The assistant asked "are you Man u fans" to which they replied "yes".

He said 'bugger off this is a launderette :laugh:
Attachments

[The extension has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Ciggy » Fri Jan 28, 2005 1:47 pm

stmichael wrote:2 man Utd fans in London (at Home) walked past a shop and saw the sign- Shirts 50p Trousers £1.

One said 'great value! lets buy some.'

Other says 'don't let them know we're Man u fans or they'll try to rip us off.' So they hide their scarves.

They entered shop and asked for 6 shirts each & 6 pairs of trousers each.

The assistant asked "are you Man u fans" to which they replied "yes".

He said 'bugger off this is a launderette :laugh:

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Fri Jan 28, 2005 1:59 pm

Salford: bet you're glad you don't live here...

Check the footnote on this - these are REFURBISHED flats :laugh:

b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Fri Jan 28, 2005 2:06 pm

A woman goes to the doctor with a cork in her #### and says when I take it out it chants, glory glory man united.
Doc says to her don't worry about it, lots of c***s do that
:D
Last edited by Ciggy on Fri Jan 28, 2005 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Fri Jan 28, 2005 2:26 pm

A Leeds fan, an Arsenal fan and a Manchester united fan escape from prison. They ran for miles until they came upon an old barn where they decided to hide in the hayloft and rest. When they climbed up, they found three large sacks and decided to climb into them for camouflage.

About an hour later two police officers came into the barn. The sergeant told the constable to go up and check out the hayloft. When he got up there the sergeant asked him what he saw and the constable yelled back, "Just 3 sacks."

The sergeant told him to find out what was in them, so the constable kicked the first sack, which had the Leeds fan in it. He went, "Woof", so the constable told the sergeant there was a dog in it.

Then he kicked the sack with the Arsenal fan in it. He went, "Meow", so he told him there was a cat in it.

Then he kicked the one with the scum fan in it, and there was no sound at all. So he kicked 6 more times, and finally the scum fan said, “Potatoes".

:D  :D
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Woollyback » Fri Jan 28, 2005 2:32 pm

:laugh:
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Fri Jan 28, 2005 3:59 pm

Q... What do you call a sheep tied to a lamppost in Manchester?

A... A leisure centre. :D
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby The Canadian Red Army » Fri Jan 28, 2005 5:12 pm

stmichael wrote:Top tip for Manchester United fans: don't waste money on expensive new kits every season. Simply strap a large inflatable penis to your forehead, and everyone will immediately know which team you support.  :laugh:

:D omg hahaha  :D that i will have to tell to my manu friend
RIP - Drummerphil - YNWA
" Whats a holly kipper CRA? Is that a scene from batman and Robin :D" - CGGY
This is soo true - Daniel - sweetest guy in the world,soft and gentle but good in bed! hes a keeper!!!!!!
The Canadian Red Army
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Mikz » Fri Jan 28, 2005 11:29 pm

:laugh: potatoes    :laugh:
'' Gary lineker may well have scored 5 goals in 5 minutes , but i think you have to say, what else did he do '' ...Jimmy Hill
Mikz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to General Chat Forum