The bitters - You've got to laugh

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby ste123lfc » Sun Sep 30, 2007 6:58 pm

When will the bitters ever stop making us laugh. Howard Kendall a Knight, bollox.

petition
From Shankly to Brendan we follow our team, Rome to Istanbul we've all lived the dream. Our journey is long, our goal stays the same, to keep for our children the famous red name.
ste123lfc
LFC Super Member

Postby Ciggy » Mon Oct 01, 2007 10:26 am

Whopper of the week only a blueshite fan I mean why bother wasting your money at yesterdays game :laugh:

There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Mon Oct 01, 2007 11:24 am

jonnymac1979

Postby The Ace1983 » Mon Oct 01, 2007 11:28 am

Still think this is the funniest one. What a pillock.
:D
The Ace1983
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Mon Oct 01, 2007 11:35 am

You can't drive down County Road without bumping into a million of the replica kit wearing, bullet headed, tattooed argumentative pricks.  Was in the pub last night and there was this fit blonde in there, tasty as you like - wearing an Everton shirt though, so I was in proper conflict and in the end decided to stop looking at her. 

I'm originally from County Road myself and used to live a five minute walk from Goodison.  Horrible fucking place.  I get a cob on just driving down there.
jonnymac1979

Postby jonnymac1979 » Mon Oct 01, 2007 11:36 am

The Ace1983 wrote:Image

Still think this is the funniest one. What a pillock.

That's Jamie Carragher they'd have you believe. :no
jonnymac1979

Postby RUSHIE#9 » Mon Oct 01, 2007 11:50 am

ste123lfc wrote:When will the bitters ever stop making us laugh. Howard Kendall a Knight, bollox.

petition

Whats funny about that? He did keep all the offies round Woodison in business for years whilst he was in charge there. Surely he deserves a knighthood for that, after all ol' Whisky nose got one for services to the Scotch Industry!   :p

They are a bunch of bitter Sad B@stards  :rasp  :D
RUSHIE#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby PhiLFC » Mon Oct 01, 2007 12:34 pm

Well you've gotta laugh but they gave Trevor Brooking one and what the fuck did he do?
PhiLFC

Postby The Ace1983 » Mon Oct 01, 2007 12:40 pm

What annoys me is that we aren't blessed with particularly attractive female footballers in this country, and the best looking one is Rachel Unitt, and who does she play for? Neverton. It's unbarable. Can't be dealing with that. So that's why I support the Swedish women's team. Even when they lose, everyone's a winner.
The Ace1983
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Mon Oct 01, 2007 2:07 pm

rumour has it that when they played the european game last week, the other team went shopping at our souvenir shop first and turned up st goodison carrying their LFC shopping bags

112-1077774096

Postby AB's Red Army » Mon Oct 01, 2007 2:34 pm

peewee wrote:rumour has it that when they played the european game last week, the other team went shopping at our souvenir shop first and turned up st goodison carrying their LFC shopping bags

:laugh:  :D

It's true. I read Bitters complaining about that after the match.  :laugh:  :laugh:
DeviantArt: Click Here
AB's Red Army

Postby Ciggy » Mon Oct 01, 2007 3:27 pm

Just lifted this little gem from BK.  :laugh:

Peter Crouch at Alton Towers yesterday:

So im stood there in the queue for Nemsis. Nothing more than a 15 minutes queue. Some big lacky fu.cker infront of my bird is mauling his bird hands all over her etc.. She's about one third of his size. Anyway, he starts throwing himself about like a pri.ck and knocks into my bird at which point i smack him the back and push him away from her, he turns round and looks at me and i just looked at him and said "Peter Crouch?", and he says yes, I said watch what your doing with your beany legs! and he comments on how im scouser and its nice to see some around there as he'd been hounded by aston villa fans all day. I simply replied, Im an evertonian and your sh.it. Stand on my birds feet again and i'll put you down. He turns back around and doesnt say another word.

Gets on the ride and by this point everyone is shouting his name. Gets off and his bird walks straight into mine and nearly sends her flying, so theres words exchanged again, apologizes and we go our seperate ways. Next thing were looking at the ride photos and Crouch is stood next to me again with the hood on his hoodie up over his face. The gob. :censored:... did he think people wouldnt recognise him? He's 7 foot tall and looks abnormal as fu.ck for gods sake.... Anyway, some alton towers worker runs up to him and apologises for the mess in the queue line and gives him and his bird free proirity passes for all the rides.... Unfair that, considering he started the whole mess by fu.cking about in the queue in the first place.

He is also possibly the most ugliest person ive ever seen. Up close he looks wrong. just wrong. His bird looked about 16 as well, and she was a munter :D - could do better with the money hes on.  :D

HA HA.

There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to General Chat Forum