That man murdered in warrington - By those fu.cking scumbags

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Rafa D » Tue Aug 14, 2007 5:34 pm

Really really shocked at this me.

I was reading his daughter's letter to him and it made me well up.

Fuc.king scumbags them "lids" and I hope someone smashes their fu.cking faces in.

When I was growing up the oldies where always saying the youth of today have no respect etc and they were fu.cking right, thing is, these lads will be out in 5 years max while the death of this man has left a wife without a husband and a 12 year old girl without her dad.

Bit shocked no fuc.ker went out to help him as well, but the next time I see some cheeky little ba.stards acting the goat and taking the pi.ss I'm going to steam over with rights and lefts.

Little fu.ckers the lot of them.
Sammy Lee wears Liverpool undies
Rafa D
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby CardinalRed » Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:14 pm

We get stories every day at work about people who'd like to "have a go" but are wary of the consequences..... This sort of thing makes you see why, the way to deal with it is for more people to stand up and be counted by giving information and evidence against these sh*thouses...... I know this sounds like a Police message but I'm talking from the heart here and not as a Bobby..... The respect has gone, it's time to reclaim the streets........

:cool:
CardinalRed
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby destro » Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:47 pm

I was talking about this today with the lads in work, we had a discussion about if you saw a gang of kids breaking into your car would you go out and confront them or phone the police ?

This bloke had already complained to the police about the kids hanging about in May of this year and was setting up a neighborhood watch scheme.

A force spokesman said "Additional patrols are now working in the community and officers are keen to speak to anyone who may have witnessed the incident. Investigating officers say the assault does not form any part of a pattern."

Not much use to him or his family now is it 

I have always been able to handle myself and in the past i would not think twice about going out, but now i have matured a bit and have a 17 month old son, i don't think i would want any come backs on the house. It seems stupid when you think that are just kids but its what they are carrying and the total lack of fear they display and how easily they would knife you over something trivial, saying that though i had my house broken into while i was asleep and i would of actually killed them if i had of come down in the night to find them in the house even though the police advise against it, reasonable force is such a grey issue to. There was a solicitor on a radio station the other day and he was asked what someone should do if they caught someone in their house ? his advice, stand at the top of the stairs and shout "I know you are in my house and you have 10 seconds to leave before i call the police !!"

The world has gone mad, parents are actually sending their kids  school uniforms away to be fitted with kevlar ?

I was no angel when i was younger but no where near as bad as the kids of today are.

My thoughts go out to the family of Gary Newlove
destro

Postby The Manhattan Project » Wed Aug 15, 2007 2:56 am

china syndrome 80512640 reactor meltdown fusion element
no uniquely indefinable one 5918 identification unknown 113
source transmission 421 general panic hysteria 02 outbreak
foreign mutation 001505 maximum code destruction nuclear
reflection 01044 power plutonium helix atomic energy wave
The Manhattan Project
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NiftyNeil » Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:11 am

The problem we have is that nobody respects their elders anymore. There is no discipline anymore, no fear and no respect.
Teachers cannot punish children anymore. The year I started High School, they abolished caning, but that didn't stop the teachers from giving you a whack if you stepped out of line. Now, they would be sued (I read about a teacher in court the other week for "hitting" a pupil after the boy was ridiculing him).  There is simply not enough discipline anymore. Parents can't even smack there children (legally) anymore. The youth of today is out of hand, and with no fear of punishment, things are only going to get worse.
Even away from schools and the home, the police have to watch themselves too. The local bobby can no longer give a kid a clip round the ear like done in years gone by. There are no hefty sentences anymore for law breaking and no death penalty. What is there to deter criminals these days?  Murderers are often out in ten years - that's not a long time at all.
This country is spiraling out of control, we are becoming a lawless society where crime really does pay. The government needs to act, and fast!
NiftyNeil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby daxy1 » Wed Aug 15, 2007 6:41 pm

CardinalRed wrote:We get stories every day at work about people who'd like to "have a go" but are wary of the consequences..... This sort of thing makes you see why, the way to deal with it is for more people to stand up and be counted by giving information and evidence against these sh*thouses...... I know this sounds like a Police message but I'm talking from the heart here and not as a Bobby..... The respect has gone, it's time to reclaim the streets........

:cool:

i agree mate but i started a while ago i stopped a armed robbery at the end of the estate 2 lads with samurai swords you can safely say they were a bit sore and ever so slighly bruised when the police got there i will allways stick up for the older people around my estate the police wanted me to go to the townhall on wednesday and have my photo took and receive something or other some award but i didnt fancy me name in the paper the lads would of took the p!ss

daxy1
LFC Super Member

Postby ivor_the_injun » Thu Aug 16, 2007 9:07 pm

I'm from Warrington, and once I'd got over the shock that such a thing could happen over something so ridiculous, it just absolutely boiled my blood.

Honest to god, it's getting appalling now. Kids just do not give a f*ck. I remember being 13, 14 in the early-90s, playing a bit of knock and run, or budding some of the local characters' windows. They'd come out and shout all kinds at us, and we'd leg it off, p*ssing ourselves.

The equivalent nowadays is smashing headlights and wing mirrors for nothing but kicks, all this happy-slapping b*llocks, and kids now are ringing doorbells and staying put to spit on whoever opens the door. Give them any sh*t for doing it, and oh look - they've got a f*cking cosh up their sleeves, or a Stanley in their pockets.

In London a year or two back, a few schoolkids in front of me dumped a bag of chips on the floor right where I was walking, when there was a bin not 2 metres away. I pulled them up on it, not going OTT or anything, and I couldn't believe the sh*t they gave me. Once one of them fronted up, the other two joined in, not wanting to be outdone. They were in school uniform, but just didn't give a toss. I thought one of them was going to take a swing at one point. Can't have been more than 14, any of them.

I don't know what the solution is, but one way or another, something has to happen. I'm 29 and not easily rattled, but walking home alone from the station at 11 at night with a group of chavs behind me, I've felt meself seriously on edge. God only knows what it's like for pensioners, or women on their own.

The horrible thing is that we only hear about the murders, but these things are far from isolated. A woman in a bookies near here got the living cr*p kicked out of her when a guy in his teens came in trying to clean the till out. Fractured eye socket, face in bits, absolute mess. She'd already gone down after one swipe, but the f*cker just kept on putting the boot in, even though he already had his money.

And the funny thing? These kids go on about wanting "respect" and only doing things when they get "dissed". They just don't know the f*cking meaning, any of them.  :no
ivor_the_injun

Postby Woollyback » Thu Aug 16, 2007 9:45 pm

the problem is simple - SCUMBAG PARENTS

round them up in hospital, tell them they're getting free sky telly or something THEN STERILISE THE C.UNTS
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kharhaz » Fri Aug 17, 2007 1:15 am

When you think about it, the Labour government has made it a whole lot worse and thus giving the kids more freedom to do what they like. People blame the parents ( as do I ) but the government havent helped by taking away the old clip round the ear kinda law. Parents cannot slap there kids when they misbehave, so if a kid has attitude and the dad takes of his belt, the kids laugh and say DARE YA ! LETS GO TO COURT AFTERWARDS. And the human rights policy have made everything 10 times worse which gives not only yobs the freedom to do what they like, but all criminals.
Its time the government have a look at the laws and change them now so that the deterrents are there for the criminals and not the incentives.
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby MightyLFC » Tue Aug 21, 2007 9:56 pm

The little :censored:
They need to bring national service back
MightyLFC

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Tue Aug 21, 2007 10:17 pm

The Manhattan Project wrote:It gets worse

and worse

:no

u know something is wrong when kids make mistakes yet have the guts to challenge the authority when questioned. FFS they threw litter into his car! cant bliv this.  :no

disgusting

goes down to
1) poor upbringing
2) lousy laws by the government
3) peer pressure
4) influence by the media ( something like a hyphordemic needle or cultural imperialism)
maypaxvobiscum

Return to General Chat Forum