Sh1t thread - Quite literally

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby laza » Fri Nov 26, 2004 7:31 am

peewee wrote:while we are on the subject of sh!t, i found this Mr. Hankey, can anyone beat this?

Yeah i can beat it, just let me grab a baseball bat :)
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Fri Nov 26, 2004 7:54 am

A.B. wrote:
the thread is showing pictures of sh!t, therefore i am showing a picture of gary nevillewho is sh!t. maybe you dont fully understand satire.

I understand humor, I just don't understand your sh!t.

the only reason i showed a pic of neville is because i didnt have a pic of you.

Is that supposed to hurt my feelings? :D I feel so insulted. [/sarcasm]

i just wonder why you are such an argumentitive child, do you get bullied in school so come on here to take out your frustrations

I'm not arguing, please don't run your mouth again as I don't need your bullsh!t. Child? You must have me confused with somebody else.

you really are a pr!ck, i thought we sorted this out last time in pm, do you remember i gave you my tel number so we could sort this out and you never evem pmd me back.

like i said earlier, what is the 'wtf' for. you still have not expalined the relevance of why you put 'wtf'. i now know it is for the picture of gary neville. is it because you think gary neville is great and i shouldnt be calling him sh!t.

you really are a ******, i wish you was my friend so i could stop being your friend. (in case you didnt know, im just stooping to your level here with childish remarks).

in future just ignore my posts and i will ignore yours, anyway i have already read most of the stuff you write elsewhere. get yourself an  opinion instead of reading what others have written in the press and then posting it on here. i would love one day to just get your opinionj on something (not as much as i  would love to meet you).

anyway i must go now and im sure you need some sleep before school tomorrow.

whats its like to be the biggest w@nker on the forum, maybe you can start a post on that. maybe we should have a poll on who is the biggest w@nker on here. you really are laughable
Last edited by 112-1077774096 on Fri Nov 26, 2004 7:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
112-1077774096

Postby 112-1077774096 » Fri Nov 26, 2004 7:59 am

laza wrote:
peewee wrote:while we are on the subject of sh!t, i found this Mr. Hankey, can anyone beat this?

Yeah i can beat it, just let me grab a baseball bat :)

now take note AB, thats humour. it has a double meaning.he uses the word 'beat' in two different contexts.

i assume the only reason you didnt slate this post is because you are still trying to work it out.

anyway i will not respond to your next tirade against me unless it is in pm. im sure people dont want to see a squabble on here even though most people like to see you get abuse
112-1077774096

Postby Ciggy » Fri Nov 26, 2004 8:35 am

:laugh:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Fri Nov 26, 2004 8:41 am

lynds got it straight away without a page of expalnation.   :D
Last edited by 112-1077774096 on Fri Nov 26, 2004 9:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
112-1077774096

Postby Leonmc0708 » Fri Nov 26, 2004 9:27 am

Joseph and his AMAZING Technicolour Dream Poo
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Leonmc0708 » Fri Nov 26, 2004 9:29 am

FOOT LONG
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Fri Nov 26, 2004 10:23 am

NOooooooooooooooooooooo wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy omg this is disgustin Jesus christ.
:Oo:  :glare:  :(
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JBG » Fri Nov 26, 2004 11:41 am

You people are all sick monsters with no conscience nor moral fibre.

I'm "this" close to locking this thread.  :suspect:
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby Woollyback » Fri Nov 26, 2004 12:48 pm

A.B. wrote:
the thread is showing pictures of sh!t, therefore i am showing a picture of gary nevillewho is sh!t. maybe you dont fully understand satire.

i just wonder why you are such an argumentitive child, do you get bullied in school so come on here to take out your frustrations

I'm not arguing, please don't run your mouth again as I don't need your bullsh!t. Child? You must have me confused with somebody else.

Christ, what is it with AB? I reckon somebody comes round his house and shoves a load of wasps up his a*se every morning :D
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maximus » Fri Nov 26, 2004 1:18 pm

what a thread !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Full of sh.it, (ok A.B's not that bad :D)
maximus
LFC Super Member

Postby Dom1 » Fri Nov 26, 2004 5:18 pm

for god sake paul i prefferred youre obsession with north korea, a lot more healthy than a cack obsession :D
when you're 4-0 up..
you should never lose 7-1
Dom1

Postby Dom1 » Fri Nov 26, 2004 5:19 pm

Leonmc0708 wrote:Image

Joseph and his AMAZING Technicolour Dream Poo

LMAO  :laugh:
when you're 4-0 up..
you should never lose 7-1
Dom1

Postby A.B. » Fri Nov 26, 2004 5:29 pm

peewee wrote:
A.B. wrote:

you really are a pr!ck, i thought we sorted this out last time in pm, do you remember i gave you my tel number so we could sort this out and you never evem pmd me back.

like i said earlier, what is the 'wtf' for. you still have not expalined the relevance of why you put 'wtf'. i now know it is for the picture of gary neville. is it because you think gary neville is great and i shouldnt be calling him sh!t.

you really are a ******, i wish you was my friend so i could stop being your friend. (in case you didnt know, im just stooping to your level here with childish remarks).

in future just ignore my posts and i will ignore yours, anyway i have already read most of the stuff you write elsewhere. get yourself an  opinion instead of reading what others have written in the press and then posting it on here. i would love one day to just get your opinionj on something (not as much as i  would love to meet you).

anyway i must go now and im sure you need some sleep before school tomorrow.

whats its like to be the biggest w@nker on the forum, maybe you can start a post on that. maybe we should have a poll on who is the biggest w@nker on here. you really are laughable

Why post your sh!t when I am not going to read it? Did I not clearly say that I don't need your sh!t or is that a bit too difficult for you to understand? Shall I spell it out for you?
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby JBG » Fri Nov 26, 2004 5:30 pm

:upside:
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum