Scran today

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Ciggy » Wed Sep 05, 2007 4:44 pm

Just got some Kentucky from the Lidl with onion rings, corn on the cob and curry sauce afters rice pudding with bits of chocolate in.  :love:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red37 » Wed Sep 05, 2007 5:00 pm

Fray Bentos pie with a tin of them 'orrible little spuds. With a bottle of finest water from the Malvern hills.  :glare:

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby Ciggy » Wed Sep 05, 2007 5:01 pm

red37 wrote:Fray Bentos pie with a tin of them 'orrible little spuds. :glare:

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh: pmsl
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red37 » Wed Sep 05, 2007 5:03 pm

no honest  :D

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby Ciggy » Wed Sep 05, 2007 5:08 pm

red37 wrote:no honest  :D

It was just the way you said it cant stop grinning now and I will always think of you when I see a Frey Bentos pie from now on  :D

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Ace1983 » Wed Sep 05, 2007 5:15 pm

Later on this evening, I shall be cooking a joint of beef with peas, wild mushrooms and sweet potatos, followed by a summer berry custard tart. I'll also be serving a cheeky little sauvignon blanc with sherry and cigars for afters. The only problem is, I won't get to eat any of it. :(

I'm helping out at my friend's restaurant and all I'll get is a bag of chips. :angry:
The Ace1983
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red37 » Wed Sep 05, 2007 5:28 pm

Kin ell, i don't miss the Kitchen game at all since hanging up my Steel. Been watching Marco step back up to the hotplate on ITV and i have to take my hat off...I got out after 14 years and ive become very lazy regards cooking these days.

Still know me way around a carcass though  :;):

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby Kharhaz » Wed Sep 05, 2007 10:51 pm

red37 wrote:Fray Bentos pie with a tin of them 'orrible little spuds. With a bottle of finest water from the Malvern hills.  :glare:

Ohh I love them pies, but I remember when I was 17 and decided to cook something for myself which involved a tin of those spuds ! now bear in mind that up until that point I have never cooked in my life. So anyway, I decided to roast em in the chip ban, got the lard all nice and hot and then my ingenious idea for fried spuds kicked in, open the lid with me tin opener and poured the lot in. Bearing in mind these spuds have salty water in the tin I only realised what I did wrong when everything started flaring up and spitting everywhere and flames started appearing. So to follow up one good idea with another I poured the lot down the sink and ran the cold water tap. At least the fire was gone ! We then had to spend the rest of the week using the knitting needle from the old girl next door to jab the lard that had set in the pipe in an attempt to break it all free ! Yep, im an idiot ! But an important lesson was taught to me that day, leave the cooking to the missus.
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Grudge » Thu Sep 06, 2007 7:01 am

Kharhaz wrote:
red37 wrote:Fray Bentos pie with a tin of them 'orrible little spuds. With a bottle of finest water from the Malvern hills.  :glare:

Ohh I love them pies, but I remember when I was 17 and decided to cook something for myself which involved a tin of those spuds ! now bear in mind that up until that point I have never cooked in my life. So anyway, I decided to roast em in the chip ban, got the lard all nice and hot and then my ingenious idea for fried spuds kicked in, open the lid with me tin opener and poured the lot in. Bearing in mind these spuds have salty water in the tin I only realised what I did wrong when everything started flaring up and spitting everywhere and flames started appearing. So to follow up one good idea with another I poured the lot down the sink and ran the cold water tap. At least the fire was gone ! We then had to spend the rest of the week using the knitting needle from the old girl next door to jab the lard that had set in the pipe in an attempt to break it all free ! Yep, im an idiot ! But an important lesson was taught to me that day, leave the cooking to the missus.

You dirty fecker! :D

Fray Bentos pies are disgusting mate....Eeewww! See when ya take the lid off them and see that brown jelly that turns into pastry,how can you even contemplate putting it into the oven and eating it??

They are just wrong!

You'd probably be safer eating a tin of  pedigree chum!
The Grudge

Postby woof woof ! » Thu Sep 06, 2007 7:21 am

F'uck I wish I'd had a tin of pedigree chum last night .

The missus said she was gonna cook up some garlic and pepper pork ribs and a pan of fried rice, great thinks I , my missus btw cooks oriental food to and above restaurant quality. We decided we'd eat about 8.30-9pm,so as it was only 5pm we got stuck into an aperitif . a couple of pint glasses of vodka coke for me, three cans of stella and a bottle of Spanish red for her. Needless to say by the time we reached 9 o'clock there was no food to be seen , just me old lady sparko on the couch and f'ucking snoring !

Couldn't be a'rsed cooking meself so ended up with two bits of cold ham out the fridge and half a bag of Doritos .

I'm f'ucking starvin' this mornin' .  :(
Last edited by woof woof ! on Thu Sep 06, 2007 7:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Rafa D » Thu Sep 06, 2007 8:34 am

PMSL.

I didn't think you would be married ya know Woof.

I thought you were like this cool loner who wanders from country to country living with the locals :D

You've ruined my dream. :(
Sammy Lee wears Liverpool undies
Rafa D
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Thu Sep 06, 2007 8:39 am

woof woof ! wrote:so as it was only 5pm we got stuck into an aperitif . a couple of pint glasses of vodka coke for me, three cans of stella and a bottle of Spanish red for her. Needless to say by the time we reached 9 o'clock there was no food to be seen , just me old lady sparko on the couch and f'ucking snoring !

Couldn't be a'rsed cooking meself so ended up with two bits of cold ham out the fridge and half a bag of Doritos .

I'm f'ucking starvin' this mornin' .  :(

Sounds like a normal night for me woof I do that all the time :D
Make food end up rotten eat fuck all, cause murder have the records blarring got to bed with a cob on :D

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Roger Red Hat » Thu Sep 06, 2007 9:15 am

I took me self round to me local for the steak night. 16oz lump of steak, home made chips and garden peas for £8.95, 3 pints of tetleys hand pull and a toblerone to finish it off wiv. :cool:
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Thu Sep 06, 2007 10:56 am

Rafa-Dodd wrote:PMSL.

I didn't think you would be married ya know Woof.

I thought you were like this cool loner who wanders from country to country living with the locals :D

You've ruined my dream. :(

:laugh:

If it makes yer feel better Rafa , Life was a bit like that for nigh on 40 years, then met this little oriental interpreter/cook and lost all sense of self presevation .20 years on and the delicate little flower has turned into an orangutang armed with a meat cleaver and prone to violent mood swings .
One day it's like Shangri La at my place , the next it's the f'uckin' Bridge on the River Kwai .  :wwww

:D

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby woof woof ! » Thu Sep 06, 2007 1:12 pm

Just got a duck at Sainsburys for £5.90p, so if I can keep the jungle dweller sober,and herd her into the kitchen, tonight i should be eating.

Chicken fried rice
Garlic and pepper pork ribs
Chinese Roast Duck

:)

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Next

Return to General Chat Forum