Reg and Thommos perm

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby woof woof ! » Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:10 am

Anybody heard from or know what's happened to Reg and Thommo's perm ?

Both were daily contributors to the forum but both been absent for going on a month now.

Hopefully it's a just holiday and not another forum departure due to some of the bickering that's gone on.  :(

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Benny The Noon » Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:47 pm

Thommo said he was going away for 6 weeks and Reg said he was off somewhere I think
Benny The Noon

Postby redno7 » Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:12 pm

This was Thommos Perm's last post on the forum, July 17 2013 3.51
He posted this in the Suarez thread in response to YOU winding the place up ...    AGAIN
Now I hope you realise YOUR the reason Thommo's Perm ain't here...

Youre absolutely right and I apologise for getting into discussions (or trying to) with the pr'ick. Theres absolutely no sense to what he says and all he does is look for attention and then twist what other people say. I really dont know why the mods allow the Fu*king boring retard on here to wind good fans up with his negative, pessimistic bo'llocks and bullsh'it "opinions" as he is obviously anti-Liverpool. Anyway Im off here for a month away from the daft cu'nt and talk to real fans about LFC.
I tell you what, I would love to meet the beaut in real life and give him a piece of my mind, after he wakes up of course.
redno7
LFC Super Member

Postby devaney » Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:13 pm

Woof - I know for a fact that they are both fed up with the idiotic comments made mainly by BTN. I have desperately tried to ignore BTN but it is very difficult. I'm no angel and in the past I have been banned for abusing the likes of BTN who wish to litter the forum with their negativity and child like behaviour. Opinions are fine but it how you express them that matters. BTN has been successfully making numerous enemies for a very long time. Virtually every day somebody new is taking him to task because of his pathetic behaviour. This forum is like a full time job for him and I now suspect that he has successfully got rid of two more respected and entertaining posters.

Woof you only have to read the quote at the bottom of my post by Bad Bob to appreciate who causes the problems on this forum.
Net Spend Over The Last 5 Years (10 years
are in brackets)
LFC £255m (£467m)
Everton £38m (£287m)
Arsenal £645m6 (£925m)
Spurs £510m (£541m)
Chelsea £788m (£1007m)
Man City £307m (£1012m)
Man United £702m (£1249m)
devaney
LFC Super Member

Postby Kash_Mountain » Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:44 pm

Just wondering, Is BTN aka Stu the Red or Cheesecakery?

ABSOLUTE STRENGTH       

ImageImage
Kash_Mountain

Postby Benny The Noon » Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:46 pm

No I'm not mate. No idea who Cheesecakery is and Stu the Red ( or Fodne ) was posting when I found this place
Benny The Noon

Postby redno7 » Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:38 pm

GYBS or whatever he used to be called.
redno7
LFC Super Member

Postby Kash_Mountain » Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:46 pm

redno7 » Aug 9th, '13, 20:38 wrote:GYBS or whatever he used to be called.

Ah yes, I remember GYBS.......are there others that have changed their ID in recent times? Think Tubby is aka BavLondon???

ABSOLUTE STRENGTH       

ImageImage
Kash_Mountain

Postby kazza » Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:24 pm

It is funny how some posters get in all sorts of drama, burn bridges and paint themselves into a corner with the cr@p they spout only to come back with a new ID. Comical really. I personally believe Benny is the one formally known as AB, he has the same style but I could be wrong.

I guess on the Internet you can always get a second chance.
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Benny The Noon » Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:33 pm

Who is AB ? And I can confirm as can the mods that I am not AB
Benny The Noon

Postby aCe' » Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:57 pm

Do people seriously have nothing better to do than obsess over every post that Benny makes ? It's getting beyond pathetic now.
aCe'
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maguskwt » Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:47 pm

To Benny,

I believe I came to you defence before, (long time ago during the pro and anti Rafa camps) when alot of the posters were reacting badly at your opinion, an opinion which I thought was reasonable at that time... but recently you have been making this forum a really boring boring place, for lack of a better word. Your excuse of "your opinion" is nothing more than playing the devil's advocate and sometimes when you find yourself to be going nowhere with your argument, you change your tune. And that is exactly what put off other posters on here. You are argumentative, and instead of standing by what you really feel, you will argue for the sake of arguing.

I am usually a reader rather than a poster on this forum. Admittedly I shouldn't have posted some of the jibes that I have been responding directed at you but you annoy people and myself so much sometimes that I can't help it. So I hold my hands up. But I have a feeling you're never the sort to admit your own part in the fiasco that's happening on here. Honestly, do you understand how you are representing yourself on this forum?? Believe me, you are not just posting your opinion. I don't know what your relationship is with this forum and I don't know about your personal life. At times it seems like the forum had employed you just to generate posts and start arguments ( I won't even use the word debate here).

If both parties, you and other posters who are reacting to you (you seem to be the common denominator here), look at themselves and admit that they have played their part in the fiasco and try to moderate themselves, maybe this forum can still become more interesting again.

Just my two cents worth.
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby laza » Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:12 am

Well I'm off..............

In Doha airport Oryx lounge at the moment on my way to Berlin for a tour to Moscow and when I get back in September .

Liverpool better be top of league and some posters on here need to stop taking taking Internet forum too seriously

Wait a minute that's just crazy, I settle for mighty reds being on top of the league
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to General Chat Forum