Quality music - As we deserve !

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Kharhaz » Fri Mar 21, 2008 3:06 am

Now I raised a topic in which Johnnymac also raised about our radio, and how cack it is. But lately the best songs are the ones that make me laugh. The ones we can relate to. Like this one....

Show Them To Me.

Im sick of hearing poor songs about how a mans heart has been broken and how he replys by being a big wuss and singing about how hard he has been done to and how he cant handle it. How about a song that says our true feelings?

John Wing.

Or how about these women who think they are modern, can live in a mans world and treat men like there bi.tches?

Mans mind song !

:D

Of course, any other good uns are welcome !
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:12 pm

Sorry Kharhaz i know this is not a song but im made up here my daughter has just given me a prezzie im off on Monday night to see Boyz to Men at the Hammersmith Apollo ive been wantin to see them for years i am absolutly made up :laugh:
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby J*o*n*D*o*e » Fri Mar 21, 2008 11:38 pm

bloody hell nanny you go out more times than the gas. 

good on ya girl :D
ImageImage
J*o*n*D*o*e

Postby NANNY RED » Fri Mar 21, 2008 11:45 pm

J*o*n*D*o*e wrote:bloody hell nanny you go out more times than the gas. 

good on ya girl :D

:laugh: ive just booked aswell to go the Mary j Blige concert at the O2 :laugh: theres still life in the old girl yeh no
:laugh: got a crackin pair of dancin shoes.

Mind you im gonna be knackerd cause im hopin to go to Old Trafford on Sunday so a lot of traveling to and fro
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Sun Mar 23, 2008 12:47 pm

something a little different... but VERY cool, especially at the end of the night for people who indulge

mum - green grass of tunnel

if anyone else can find something more chilled then go for it...
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Sun Mar 23, 2008 1:51 pm

I've been buzzing off the Last FM website for ages now since Pandora got shut down for non-US IP addresses.

Best song I've heard for ages is Time To Pretend by MGMT.  Give it a listen.  They were on Jools Holland a few weeks ago.
jonnymac1979

Postby jonnymac1979 » Sun Mar 23, 2008 1:54 pm

Oh yer, and to stay on topic, the radio is s*i*e at the minute.  Fucking Girls Aloud everywhere you go. 

However, I do understand the argument for keeping them in the charts to keep the lovely Nadine Coyle in the public spotlight.  I had a similar ordeal with Sheryl Crow back in the day.  Just keep buying the records peeps.
jonnymac1979

Postby god_bless_john_houlding » Mon Mar 24, 2008 2:05 pm

jonnymac1979 wrote:I've been buzzing off the Last FM website for ages now since Pandora got shut down for non-US IP addresses.

Best song I've heard for ages is Time To Pretend by MGMT.  Give it a listen.  They were on Jools Holland a few weeks ago.

i heard that on the NME channel last night jonny, boss song and even better video.

the kooks song always where i need to be is also a good song out at the moment
1) You'll Never Walk Alone
2) pass and move is the Liverpool groove
3) FIRST WILL ALWAYS BE FIRST AND SECOND WILL ALWAYS BE NOTHING.
4) If Torres has scored 60 league goals for Liverpool by the start of the 2011/12 season, I'll say he's better than Owen.
god_bless_john_houlding

Postby andy_g » Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:49 pm

dawson99 wrote:something a little different... but VERY cool, especially at the end of the night for people who indulge

mum - green grass of tunnel

if anyone else can find something more chilled then go for it...

good call dawsonionio

i saw mum in barcelona (coz i'm that cool) a couple of years back and it was truly magical and wonderful gig. i've got just about all of their stuff on cd. i also have some stuff that's even more chilled out  ;)

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Big Niall » Mon Mar 24, 2008 4:27 pm

jonnymac1979 wrote:Oh yer, and to stay on topic, the radio is s*i*e at the minute.  Fucking Girls Aloud everywhere you go. 

However, I do understand the argument for keeping them in the charts to keep the lovely Nadine Coyle in the public spotlight.  I had a similar ordeal with Sheryl Crow back in the day.  Just keep buying the records peeps.

Nadine Coyle is waay to skinny plus I don't like her accent.

Cheryl has a tatoo across her thigh which I don't like so I'll have to stalk one of the other two (ignoring the ginger one - sorry girl!)
Big Niall
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:45 am

Well ive just been simply blown away by a group that has more talent in there little fingers than some of the prats that are around today , ive just got back from seeing BOYZ 11 MEN at the Hammersmith Apollo absolutly amazing ive been to some concerts in my time but this has got to be one of the best on voice and talent alone, I belted out every song they even done a medley of old motown i was in my element ,

I cant feel my feet at the mo there done in with me dancin . if anyone gets a chance to see them go they are brilliant.
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:47 am

end of the road boyz ii men? not my scene but glad ya liked it nanster
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Tue Mar 25, 2008 1:12 am

Im still sitting here singing :laugh: and i havnt even had a bevvy.

Ive seen the old Genesis , Oasis whom i love fav band, and many more different concerts but for sheer vocal talent these have to be up there
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby god_bless_john_houlding » Tue Mar 25, 2008 1:23 am

i knew you had sense nanny, oasis are me fave band as well.

but there's better motown bands than Boyz II Men. Most of the better motown bands are dead though.
1) You'll Never Walk Alone
2) pass and move is the Liverpool groove
3) FIRST WILL ALWAYS BE FIRST AND SECOND WILL ALWAYS BE NOTHING.
4) If Torres has scored 60 league goals for Liverpool by the start of the 2011/12 season, I'll say he's better than Owen.
god_bless_john_houlding

Postby NANNY RED » Tue Mar 25, 2008 1:28 am

god_bless_john_houlding wrote:i knew you had sense nanny, oasis are me fave band as well.

but there's better motown bands than Boyz II Men. Most of the better motown bands are dead though.

John they were amazin when they sang in accapello they just smacked it. id defo go and see them again.
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to General Chat Forum