Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dom1 » Sat Apr 02, 2005 12:37 am

aww thanks....piles tho ???  :D
when you're 4-0 up..
you should never lose 7-1
Dom1

Postby 112-1077774096 » Sat Apr 02, 2005 1:52 am

zarababe wrote:Yes sadly a thread dedicated by .. whom ever to a pious and honourable man... has degenerated ..

... But there are those ...who whatever their beliefs.. offer a prayer for a good man .. and tonite and in the hours ahead.. may the Pontiff ease in to the hereafter..  peacefully

why should we mourn for a man who is head of a very very wealthy organisation while catholics throughout the world suffer?

also i will find no time whatsoever for a man who in effect advoctes peodophilia amongst the priests, the evidence is in the lack of action taken by him about these matters, in fact i dont think he even spoke out about them.

i say just because someone looks like everyones favourite grandad doesnt mean he has to be loved like one, look deeper before you start coming out with inane drivel and just agreeing with the masses like you always do on here. who are you to dictate what is said on here? a few months ago you would have joined in with the jokes but now he is dying you suddenly become a hypocrite.

if you are so worried about people being honest and pious on here why do you send people a picture purporting to be you when its in fact the ex miss world?
112-1077774096

Postby The Canadian Red Army » Sat Apr 02, 2005 7:44 pm

Woollyback wrote:maybe Dom's time has finally come :D

I don't know why the catholic church can't just retire the old fella on health grounds. he seems like a good egg, let him go out with some dignity

they should of done it a few years ago, the guys been like this for sometime now.
RIP - Drummerphil - YNWA
" Whats a holly kipper CRA? Is that a scene from batman and Robin :D" - CGGY
This is soo true - Daniel - sweetest guy in the world,soft and gentle but good in bed! hes a keeper!!!!!!
The Canadian Red Army
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Sat Apr 02, 2005 9:09 pm

well, he's dead folks. just been on the news
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Canadian Red Army » Sat Apr 02, 2005 9:47 pm

Woollyback wrote:well, he's dead folks. just been on the news

not surprising after what happened a few days ago to him.
RIP - Drummerphil - YNWA
This is soo true - Daniel - sweetest guy in the world,soft and gentle but good in bed! hes a keeper!!!!!!
The Canadian Red Army
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RAFABENITEZ » Sat Apr 02, 2005 10:13 pm

i know Igor hinted he may be leaving, but to be PONTIFF...............................
RAFABENITEZ
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kingsajz_Poland » Sat Apr 02, 2005 11:46 pm

I'm extremly sad :( :( :(

The Pope was one of the greatest man ever!!!

I'll miss him a lot

Here in Poland we will never forger you Karol Wojtyla

God bless you.... I hope you are looking at us right now..............................

['] ['] [']
Kingsajz_Poland

Postby 112-1077774096 » Sun Apr 03, 2005 4:03 am

good riddance, now they will elect some other dinosaur who will outlaw the use of condoms while HIV is spread throughout the world, he will still outlaw abortion allowing unwanted children to be born, he will still turn a blind eye to pervert priests preying on young boys, he will still not spread the churches wealth amongst the needy.

lets not shed a tear for gods so called representative on earth. i thought in this day and age people would be able to see religion for what it actually is
112-1077774096

Postby LFC #1 » Sun Apr 03, 2005 4:08 am

I am guessin you aren't a religious man peewee.   :D

I am inclined to agree with your sentiments though.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Sun Apr 03, 2005 4:21 am

i am not religious mate, never have been and never will be, it just p!sses me off with some people suddenly coming out with false sentiments, no one started a post last year saying what a great guy the pope is but now they are all jumping on the bandwagon without fully understanding the practices he kept in place while he was pope. they should look at the bigger picture
112-1077774096

Postby LFC #1 » Sun Apr 03, 2005 4:28 am

I am not overly religious either, don't go to church but wouldn't call myself a 100% atheist.

Anyway, i do agree with you to a certain extent as a lot of the catholic church policies are questionable to say the least, but i still think the man deserves some respect for being a Liverpool fan. :D
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby anfieldadorer » Sun Apr 03, 2005 6:39 am

:down:

My deepest simpathy for Pope -one of my fave liverpool fans.
anfieldadorer
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Canadian Red Army » Sun Apr 03, 2005 6:43 am

peewee wrote:i am not religious mate, never have been and never will be, it just p!sses me off with some people suddenly coming out with false sentiments, no one started a post last year saying what a great guy the pope is but now they are all jumping on the bandwagon without fully understanding the practices he kept in place while he was pope. they should look at the bigger picture

i agree with you up to the point of abortion, their are other options to killing innocent human beings. The education that should of been used, is better than killing an unborn infant.
RIP - Drummerphil - YNWA
The Canadian Red Army
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum