Pictures - Everyone put up theirs

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Paul C » Tue Nov 30, 2004 1:59 pm

He's sooo kool, I love Sharpei's :cool:
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Tue Nov 30, 2004 2:00 pm

his tails still like a piglet :D
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Tue Nov 30, 2004 2:01 pm

:love:
Attachments

[The extension has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Paul C » Tue Nov 30, 2004 2:20 pm

Awww, I love dogs, my Sam is kool as f**k, he's only 1 and we got him from Cheshire dogs home so he still acts like a puppy, he's sooo funny :D
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Tue Nov 30, 2004 11:12 pm

Paul C wrote:I'm a massive fan of Central Park, especially when it's spring and they have people playing baseball, I can't ice skate to save my life but when it's icey I just let my GF skate and I chill.  TBO I love all the NYC, we usually go on the Staten Island ferry twice everytime we go cos thats kool and it's free, one day we plan to move over there, I was going to move over with my ex GF cos she lived over their (about 100 miles from NYC in PA), I had a job and everything but I lost my bottle plus I'd miss the reds :)

I got married in Central Park, a place called ladies' pavillion on the west side around 77th street. Cool place, v quiet surrounded by trees and rocks next to a lake, all with the backdrop of midtown Manhattan :cool:

My other favourite places are all the bars on Bleeker Street at night, and the walk over Brooklyn bridge
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Paul C » Wed Dec 01, 2004 12:02 am

Soho is also kool, I love the cafe's their, I so wanna be there now (in a chandler style voice) :cool:

You ever visited Yellow Rat Bast3rd?
Last edited by Paul C on Wed Dec 01, 2004 12:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Wed Dec 01, 2004 10:26 am

Paul C wrote:Soho is also kool, I love the cafe's their, I so wanna be there now (in a chandler style voice) :cool:

You ever visited Yellow Rat Bast3rd?

Doesn't ring a bell, the only ones I can remember the names of are the Black Fence and the Red Lion on Bleecker. Having said that, I loved just about every bar I've been in simply cos they're full of New Yorkers and they'll talk to anyone

About 10 of us ended up in a club called the Cutting Room on the night of my wedding, just toward downtown from Soho. Live music and a really mixed crowd, quality place. Anyway, we got introduced to Chris Noth ("Mr Big" off sex & the city), apparently he owns it and got us a round of drinks on the house cos we were just married :cool:

Can't wait to go back to New York, in fact I think I'd happily donate a kidney to go and live there :kungfu:
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to General Chat Forum