Oscar Pistorious

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Ben Patrick » Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:20 pm

With the trial going on at the moment regarding the killing of Reeva Steenkamp I just wanted to know peoples thoughts on it.

For me without looking at it in too much detail he's known and is guilty 100%.

Anyone been watching closer have an opinion ?
Sabre looks like a big lezzer
Ben Patrick

Postby JC_81 » Fri Mar 07, 2014 4:20 pm

Guilty 100% in my opinion.

Thought he was shooting a 'burglar' in the bathroom? Who the fu.ck burgles a bathroom??!!  And why has anyone not mentioned this before? Seems to be the obvious flaw in the story to me :laugh:
JC_81
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ethanr » Fri Mar 07, 2014 4:23 pm

Or the fact that he took his gun out from under his bed and carried his gun into the bathroom with him for whatever reason...
DESPITE THE FACT I LIVE IN CALIFORNIA...
ethanr

Postby Ben Patrick » Fri Mar 07, 2014 4:23 pm

JC_81 » Fri Mar 07, 2014 3:20 pm wrote:Guilty 100% in my opinion.

Thought he was shooting a 'burglar' in the bathroom? Who the fu.ck burgles a bathroom??!!  And why has anyone not mentioned this before? Seems to be the obvious flaw in the story to me :laugh:

:D

Exactly John.
Also I dont know what the laws are like in South Africa but if someone is in another room to you and effectively posing no threat if you shoot them - burglar or not surely that is murder.
Pistorious if this is true could have just left the house and called the police.

He will get off with it though defo.
Sabre looks like a big lezzer
Ben Patrick

Postby JC_81 » Fri Mar 07, 2014 4:42 pm

Ben Patrick » Fri Mar 07, 2014 3:23 pm wrote:
JC_81 » Fri Mar 07, 2014 3:20 pm wrote:Guilty 100% in my opinion.

:D

Exactly John.
Also I dont know what the laws are like in South Africa but if someone is in another room to you and effectively posing no threat if you shoot them - burglar or not surely that is murder.
Pistorious if this is true could have just left the house and called the police.

He will get off with it though defo.

I agree mate I think he'll get off with it.

He's coming across as a real ar,sehole so far in this trial with the witness examinations though which will hopefully do him no favours.  He shoots a gun under the table in a restaurant.... a fu.cking restaurant!  And then asks his mate to take the blame?!  Then it comes out he cheated on his ex with Steenkamp in the first place.
JC_81
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Good Yank » Fri Mar 07, 2014 4:44 pm

His defense is really paper thin.  He doesn't have a leg to stand on.  I'm already wearing my coat.
s@int - 13 December 2009

I won't celebrate Rafa going........ but I will be over the moon if Dalglish comes in. League within 2 years if he gets the job, AND YOU CAN QUOTE ME ON THAT.
The Good Yank
LFC Super Member

Postby Boocity » Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:15 pm

Guitly as fook
Boocity
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:29 pm

Been reading through the trial, Pistorious been giving conflicting stories. Security guard said that Pisorious told him everything is ok when he heard shots fired, then sees Pistorious crying over a dead body, very fishy.

Guilty 100%
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby parchpea » Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:30 am

Just a knock at the bathroom door after leaving an empty bed, is that you love?

You don't just open fire through the door without notice and keep pulling the trigger when you hear her
begging for mercy.

If he gets off it proves money and status buys anything these days.

Nobody is on this guys side in court.
parchpea
LFC Super Member

Postby Boocity » Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:07 am

Haven't seen a more clear cut case since OJ Simpson but we all know how that ended up, hoever this isn't the US
Boocity
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby damjan193 » Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:25 am

So you wake up in the middle of the night, notice that your girlfriend isn't in bed and you hear sounds coming from the bathroom. So what do you think? You think that your f*cking bathroom is being robbed of course! Better take the gun and shoot through the closed door without warning, who needs the cops anyway.

Guilty 100%. Even if he did think that it was a burglar, it still counts as a murder. I mean, his intention was to kill. Shooting through a closed door can't possibly count as self defense. He won't skip jail that's for sure.
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby maguskwt » Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:16 am

It seems like he is suffering from megalomania and paranoia though... probably from steroid use...

ex-gf testified he shot his gun through the sun roof of his car after being stopped by police and being told he can't have the gun just lying around on the seat. And he shouted at the police for touching his gun...

Defense only need to proof reasonable doubt... so it's not a foregone conclusion that he will be found guilty...
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red till i die!! » Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:13 pm

guilty as fook in my book but he will not get done for murder imo. he will get away with a lesser offence because of his wealth.
anyway what kind of kunt hears noises in his bathroom and then just opens fire through a door, different story if he was actually confronted by a burglar but he wasnt and the safety of that girl wasnt his priority.
from the reports he seems to think he is some sort of a hard man with his gun but he is nothing short of scum
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby leeroy74 » Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:25 pm

lets see how hard he is when he goes to prison. 'Celebrity status', 'wealth', 'killing a woman through a door with a gun?' - he's gonna get battered and he won't be able to run away either!
leeroy74
LFC Super Member

Postby ethanr » Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:08 pm

leeroy74 » Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:25 am wrote:lets see how hard he is when he goes to prison. 'Celebrity status', 'wealth', 'killing a woman through a door with a gun?' - he's gonna get battered and he won't be able to run away either!

There's a point there.. I mean his legs are detachable, right? So will they let him keep his legs in prison? They could easily be used as a weapon, or seen as a safety hazard.
DESPITE THE FACT I LIVE IN CALIFORNIA...
ethanr

Next

Return to General Chat Forum