New torrent site - Brilliant

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby woof woof ! » Fri Jan 26, 2007 5:40 pm

Red wrote:
woof woof ! wrote:
Red wrote:the site i use all the time is www.bitsoup.org its very reliable.

im still waiting for the activation email from T4A.

F'uck bitsoup

I donated £20 a month ago to get me started (thanks Mikz .......not) , I'm still waiting activation and there's no way I can even query them as to wtf is going on   :angry:

Robbing B'tards   :veryangry

sorry to here that woof, but i joined that site almost 2 years ago and i put a donation in and was excepted straight away, i have no idea why its ballsed up for you.

Any idea how I can contact the administrators to ask what happend to my "donation" ? There doesn't seem to be any address I can use to query it (not being a member, f'ucking catch 22)    :(

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Mikz » Fri Jan 26, 2007 8:49 pm

Im locked out of Bitsoup.. damn good site but far too sensitive, totally over paranoid about sharing.
But the selection on there is one of the best Ive seen anywhere.
Theres plenty other good and faster sites like torrentspy to raid , I dont even think Im signed up to it. Hassle free -will do for me. :;):
'' Gary lineker may well have scored 5 goals in 5 minutes , but i think you have to say, what else did he do '' ...Jimmy Hill
Mikz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Sat Jan 27, 2007 12:51 am

Yeah I get all my stuff via tvtorrents and torrentspy . I paid tvtorrents a tenner to get an intial 10gb of download capability that was over a year ago , haven't paid anything since just keep seeding to up my credit. Torrentspy hasn't cost me anything and has some good stuff , Axxo and recently Neptune are great uploaders their movies are always top quality (usually dvdrips/screeners) . This month  have had Blood Diamonds, Flags of our Fathers , Babel , and Apocalypto . About to burn Children of Men and  Shadow of the Sword . 

:)

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Red @ Heart » Sat Jan 27, 2007 1:42 pm

woof woof ! wrote:
Red wrote:
woof woof ! wrote:
Red wrote:the site i use all the time is www.bitsoup.org its very reliable.

im still waiting for the activation email from T4A.

F'uck bitsoup

I donated £20 a month ago to get me started (thanks Mikz .......not) , I'm still waiting activation and there's no way I can even query them as to wtf is going on   :angry:

Robbing B'tards   :veryangry

sorry to here that woof, but i joined that site almost 2 years ago and i put a donation in and was excepted straight away, i have no idea why its ballsed up for you.

Any idea how I can contact the administrators to ask what happend to my "donation" ? There doesn't seem to be any address I can use to query it (not being a member, f'ucking catch 22)    :(

there is a help desk there, try sending them email, if not there is a staff tab along the top, personally PM who ever fits what your after.
"GERAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD what a goal"
Red @ Heart
LFC Super Member

Previous

Return to General Chat Forum