New EPL site

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby ethanr » Mon May 14, 2012 5:34 am

So my bros and me have been throwing together this EPL twitter site.  It basically puts a lot of the players, writers and bloggers together, by club so you can see everything at once.  We've got it up now with a lot of the people we need, but we know we're still missing a lot of writers and what not.  Especially for some clubs like Wigan and Wolves where we may only have one writer, and then for other clubs we've got like 10.

Anyway I'd love for you guys to check it out and tell me what you think.  If you see we're missing writers or bloggers or players on twitter that are relevant to any club, please let me know.  Let me know what you do or don't like.  We will look to add more in the future, but as of now we just want to get some opinion.  We haven't told anybody about it yet because we don't want people writing it off before we get a little bit more on it, and there's still some little bugs and stuff like that in there, but if you guys could check it out and check out some of the clubs for their writers or whatever, I'd really appreciate the feedback.

http://epltweeter.com/
DESPITE THE FACT I LIVE IN CALIFORNIA...
ethanr

Postby metalhead » Mon May 14, 2012 1:21 pm

Cool stuff man, keep it up
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ethanr » Mon May 14, 2012 6:07 pm

Thanks MH.

I also just realized nobody can actually see all the people who are on our site, so if you know of any good writers or bloggers in general please let me know.
ethanr

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Mon May 14, 2012 9:09 pm

it`s quite a handy link that for the likes of me who normally cant be @rsed with all that twitter malarky, all the info is in one place. cheers mate.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby ethanr » Mon May 14, 2012 10:19 pm

Glad you like it.  We're going to add some more things to it for convenience purposes soon, but once we can get some of the bugs and Sh*t worked out we'll start telling people about it.
ethanr

Postby lakes10 » Mon May 14, 2012 11:09 pm

dont let benny see this thread lol
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ethanr » Tue May 15, 2012 10:01 pm

I've noticed a lot of you have gone to the site, but not actually looked at anything but the homepage, which is kinda shitty.  The navigation bar is on the top by letter, but here's a link to the Liverpool section.

http://epltweeter.com/liverpool/
ethanr

Postby CraigBedworth » Fri May 18, 2012 11:17 am

Bookmarked. Nice one...
Bill Shankly : "If you can't support us when we lose or draw, don't support us when we win"
CraigBedworth
LFC Basic Member

Postby Gerrard30391 » Fri May 18, 2012 3:45 pm

ethanr » Tue May 15, 2012 9:01 pm wrote:I've noticed a lot of you have gone to the site, but not actually looked at anything but the homepage, which is kinda shitty.  The navigation bar is on the top by letter, but here's a link to the Liverpool section.

Looks quite cool actually!

Just one slight glitch.....Liverpool comes under the F-J list!?  :wwww
"I certainly wouldn't say I'm the best manager in the business, but I'm in the top one."
Gerrard30391
LFC Super Member

Postby ethanr » Sat May 19, 2012 3:40 am

Gerrard30391 » Fri May 18, 2012 6:45 am wrote:
ethanr » Tue May 15, 2012 9:01 pm wrote:I've noticed a lot of you have gone to the site, but not actually looked at anything but the homepage, which is kinda shitty.  The navigation bar is on the top by letter, but here's a link to the Liverpool section.

Looks quite cool actually!

Just one slight glitch.....Liverpool comes under the F-J list!?  :wwww

***** hell  :laugh:

See this is why we have you guys look at it first.. catch all our stupid Sh*t before we release it.  The plan is to release it to everybody else tomorrow.  We've got every club finished now, and we'll make a few more adjustments hopefully tonight.

Then we'll start getting feedback from everybody else, and we'll try to make it better.

Thanks guys.
ethanr

Return to General Chat Forum