My member pips - Whats going on

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby scouser 'til I die » Fri Aug 03, 2007 4:31 pm

Recently, for some strange reason my PIPS, or to many those numerous squares under your name showing your presence in this forum seems to have changed for me.

I was well chuffed to discover once i tallied up 100 posts that I would become a full New-Kit Member and a proud one at that. But strangely, and only recently i seem to only have 3 squares as appose to 5

I dunno if it's anything to do with my internet or just my computer, but can anyone clarify my finding? If so, how come this has happened

I know its no big deal really just found it strange this happened, however my "Group" status is still as a "LFC Member"

Am I just confused over the way they asisgn your "rank" to each person or has something changed in the system, or maybe have I been demoted and if so what for? If anyones got answers would love to hear them thanks!

You'll Never Walk Alone
scouser 'til I die

Postby Igor Zidane » Fri Aug 03, 2007 4:37 pm

You worry to much ace.
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Fri Aug 03, 2007 5:09 pm

scouser 'til I die wrote:Recently, for some strange reason my PIPS, or to many those numerous squares under your name showing your presence in this forum seems to have changed for me.

I was well chuffed to discover once i tallied up 100 posts that I would become a full New-Kit Member and a proud one at that. But strangely, and only recently i seem to only have 3 squares as appose to 5

I dunno if it's anything to do with my internet or just my computer, but can anyone clarify my finding? If so, how come this has happened

I know its no big deal really just found it strange this happened, however my "Group" status is still as a "LFC Member"

Am I just confused over the way they asisgn your "rank" to each person or has something changed in the system, or maybe have I been demoted and if so what for? If anyones got answers would love to hear them thanks!

I think you get the "pips" for starting a thread (not sure though) maybe a couple of your threads have been deleted?or it may just be you have been demoted for telling bad jokes  :D
account deleted by request

Postby Igor Zidane » Fri Aug 03, 2007 5:13 pm

s@int wrote:
scouser 'til I die wrote:Recently, for some strange reason my PIPS, or to many those numerous squares under your name showing your presence in this forum seems to have changed for me.

I think you get the "pips" for starting a thread (not sure though) maybe a couple of your threads have been deleted?or it may just be you have been demoted for telling bad jokes  :D

FFS saint you should be a newbie if that's the case :D
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Fri Aug 03, 2007 5:16 pm

Igor Zidane wrote:
s@int wrote:

FFS saint you should be a newbie if that's the case :D

They keep trying to demote me, but I post faster than they can delete  :D
account deleted by request

Return to General Chat Forum