Jonnymac - Dirty dog haha

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Garymac » Wed Nov 16, 2005 12:13 am

Is it really though, honest, because maybe she was fit and gave u the knock and went with the other lad, maybe this is all just jealously......Man im finding it hard to get me head round this ladyboy lark!!!

In modern society wouldnt it just be better to come out and be gay?

Waist down, if you saw that walking through town you would think it was a quality piece of meat......Jesus i cant get over its a bloke who probably drinks mild and likes nothing better than a game of darts and some nuts to chew on  :blush:
Garymac
LFC Super Member

Postby jonnymac1979 » Wed Nov 16, 2005 12:19 am

I swear Gary, I promise you, that's a man in that photograph in high heels and hotpants.

And no one gave me the knock!!!!

:laugh: :laugh:
jonnymac1979

Postby Garymac » Wed Nov 16, 2005 12:35 am

Talking about chicks in hot pants check out this little sl*t  :D

Garymac
LFC Super Member

Postby Lando_Griffin » Wed Nov 16, 2005 3:51 am

jonnymac1979 wrote:Image

Lets be honest here.
If you were ratted and had been sniffing something those in polite society do not, you'd nail the a*se off that!!!!!

If you hadn't put any labels on the photo, I'd probably have had a w*nk over that sweet a*s and those legs. That picture makes it look like a dream girl!!!!
There will be a ladyboy out there that looks like the most stunning woman on Earth, with a girl-like face aswell. I honestly would not like to meet it, otherwise I'd end up in the bedroom with them, only to discover it's stashing the "last chicken in the shop" in it's sexy panties!!! This would be after some serious petting, and probably a gobble.
I wouldn't know whether to kill myself, or just chop my todger off!!! (Either way, it'd be after a good kick-in of "The Thing!!!!")

If they can do that to men out there, WHY THE F*CK CAN'T THEY DO IT TO WOMEN OVER HERE!!!!?!!!!?!!!!?!!!  ??? 
:wwww  :eyebrow  :eyebrow

Seriously, though, the bulge in the tight hotpants MUST be a give away!?! No man can keep their John Thomas in the cak-cravass for THAT long!!!!!  :D

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Wed Nov 16, 2005 4:06 am

some of these katoeys are amazing to be honest and there is no shame in going to one of their shows with your mates for a laugh, some of them are quite funny. if you tell them you are not interested you can just have  a laugh with them.

not all work in bars, some just have normal jobs, some even have faces like women and have had the full op to remove their winky, womens voices, the lot.

but as jonny says, you still know they are men and that stops you, however a lot of guys come here and are tempted, you see so many with the ladyboys.

i find it wierd sexually but they are a good laugh to chat with
112-1077774096

Postby Lando_Griffin » Wed Nov 16, 2005 4:11 am

Right....!!!!!

I'd be tempted until I realised it was a man. Then they'd be tempted to run!!!!! :laugh:

Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Canadian Red Army » Wed Nov 16, 2005 7:55 am

ive seen 3 ladyboys in toronto so far, two were dancing together in a club i went to with some friends. 1 was walking down the street i had to look back to realize what i had seen lol.
RIP - Drummerphil - YNWA
" Whats a holly kipper CRA? Is that a scene from batman and Robin :D" - CGGY
This is soo true - Daniel - sweetest guy in the world,soft and gentle but good in bed! hes a keeper!!!!!!
The Canadian Red Army
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Wed Nov 16, 2005 8:51 am

A.B. wrote:I'm staying away from Thailand as that is me in the photo with the so called bird :sniffle

dont blame you, jmac gets everywhere with his camera. His moderating arm knows no bounds  :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Thu Nov 17, 2005 9:13 am

jonnymac1979 wrote:Like I say, the only reasons you could possibly end up with one, is if you actually go looking for them, or failing that, take your pick that you are one of extremely stupid, unlucky or perverted. 

you were saying jonny?

this is a guy

112-1077774096

Postby Judge » Thu Nov 17, 2005 9:19 am

cant see the picture peewee?
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Fri Nov 18, 2005 3:19 pm

It's best you can't judge, or you'll have a crafty w*nk then kill yourself! :D

Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Fri Nov 18, 2005 4:12 pm

It's blocked because the file is from a site called xfreehosting hardcore or something and my work firewall is blocking it.  I'll have a look when I get home later.
jonnymac1979

Postby jonnymac1979 » Fri Nov 18, 2005 8:54 pm

Still can't see it.
jonnymac1979

Postby Lando_Griffin » Sat Nov 19, 2005 3:41 am

I know another site it was on Jmac. If you want to know the address, you'll have to PM me. (Before anyone starts, it's NOT a gay site, so f*ck you!!!!!) :D

Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Mon Nov 21, 2005 9:06 am

Lando_Griffin wrote:I know another site it was on Jmac. If you want to know the address, you'll have to PM me. (Before anyone starts, it's NOT a gay site, so f*ck you!!!!!) :D

that means it is  :D   :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum