Important announcement - ...dont cry peeps!

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby supersub » Tue Oct 12, 2004 10:28 pm

taff wrote:
Honolulu Bob wrote:
taff wrote:
Roberts wrote:
cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:
anfieldadorer wrote:
Roberts wrote:
anfieldadorer wrote:
anfieldadorer wrote:
anfieldadorer wrote:
anfieldadorer wrote:
anfieldadorer wrote:
Roberts wrote:
maximus wrote:
Leonmc0708 wrote:
Roberts wrote:
Leonmc0708 wrote:
Roberts wrote:
Leonmc0708 wrote:
Roberts wrote:
Leonmc0708 wrote:
Roberts wrote:
Leonmc0708 wrote:
Roberts wrote:
zarababe wrote:
Leonmc0708 wrote:
anfieldgirl wrote:maximus u sad little tramps ******, have u nothing better to do with your time than inspect Roberts front room on a picture for f***s sake now go back to bumming leon u ****** ur boring the ****** off everyone

Anfield girl my @rse, that is clearly another Roberts or Dom clone, if she was new why would she have talked about me when I have had no gripe with her having never previously discussed or conversed with her.

So boring this boys, it is now really tedious.

... umm I have to say Leone has a point.. the term "bumming"  is a fav Dom word ay .. Bluenose ...   

I can safely say this one isnt Dom, Zara :

Anfield Girl is a member of me and Doms football forum

Roberts

So you asked her to log on here and stick up for you.

This is great, you couldn't write this kinda stuff.

And when have I needed help on here against the likes of you and Maximus?
Yeah ok, nah Anfield Girl was just saying she views this site regularly and she gets quite bored with your posts, she thinks your even more boring and repetitive than you were during your days as 50 Pence on our forum

Roberts

Boring and repetitive, like the way I big myself up, make out like I am a love god and constantly sign my name at the bottom of my posts as though I am signing an autograph?

POT, Kettle, BLACK ??

Love God, now your taking the p1ss.

When I call myself a Albatross that is hardly bigging myself up is it?

Do you know what a Albatross is

Do you want me to tell you?

Roberts

I know what an albatros is, however I do not understand its relevance in playing down your sexual prowess.....

Well its was a p1ss take which was pretty obvious, it was a witty comment I made a while back and ever since people have been using the word.
But what do you mean by POT, Kettle, BLACK? Dont shoot the messenger they were Anfield Girls words not mine
I thought it, she said it 

Roberts

If you thought it why didnt you say it, oh no I know, no women to fight your battles hey.

Well shes allowed her opinion isnt she?
I didnt encourage her, she just like the rest of the forum disagrees with Maximus and knows hes a pr1ck.
But so do the majority of the forum so does that mean we all fight each others battles
And you know id have said it but someone took the words right out of my mouth

Roberts

Yes as is Maximus, and just cus maximus happens to agree with me (or anyone else for that matter) on a certain point, is there any need for questioning his sexuality or in fact his opinion.

Now, let me get this straight. This pr*ck called Roberts, could not 'fight' his own battles on the internet (oooooh! very bruising   ) so he partners up with the other mug Dom the divvo (who is an LFC 'Guru' member, but supports Everton   ) and together they ask some little pipsqueak from ANOTHER website forum, which they both run (very suspect   ) to 'gang' up on me and Leon ?? FFS I thought this was an LFC forum, not the school fuc**ng playground.

I knew I should have not got into any sort of communication from a boy who's parents live in a poxy tin box, but have tried to decorate it as a stately home !!! The artex ceiling has duly been noted by the interior decorating police 

As Leon said, you couldn't write this in a book

Cant fight my own battles mate, Ive handled you okay, its not my fault half of this forum know you are a sad little w@nker who bullsh.its about himself permanently.
I need no one to fight my battles mate just most of this forum dont like you, and they are entitled to their opinion just as you are.
Its not our fault you live in a binbag you scummy little tramp
Go back to begging your good at that

Roberts

Quote (anfieldgirl @ Oct. 12 2004,11:39)
Right i just wanna settle this now, i am not a relative of Dom or Roberts nor am i another of their usernames
Leon i know who you are from your 50 pence days on Roberts forum, and also i read alot of the posts on here, Roberts did not ask me to join and stick up for him or to fight his battles for him, i think hes old enough to that himself
i came on to put in my opinion which was that maximus was just starting a pathetic argument, this is a football forum not changing rooms, Roberts ceiling in his front room was just a pathetic attempt by maximus to cause an argument on here and if he has nothing better to do with his time that to pick fights with a 21 yr old then i feel really sorry for him

Hi, anfieldadorer's girl!   

where is she? 

Hi, welcome and happy posting anfield's girl 

maximus' been playing with roberts, you wanna play with me anfieldadorer's girl? 

or anyone?

try your hand
Works with a few people on here

Roberts

how? could you provide me with example 

The whole thread in one quote  :laugh:

Lets all keep on quoting each other and see how far this goes D

Fu cking hell Roberts your like my drunken Uncle at a party takes you hours to leave

All this just coz Roberts likes dressing in women's clothes and calls himself Anfieldgirl!! :D

Hi Anfieldadorer
Hello Bob

Hope your both well :)

this thread is now closed for repair
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby supersub » Tue Oct 12, 2004 10:29 pm

closed I say
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Previous

Return to General Chat Forum