Im on the radio - Give me a listen

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Reinas No.1 Fan » Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:23 pm

Hi Guys

Ive recently become the presenter of my very own sports show which for me is great news and bad news if your Jeff Stelling :-p

now i'm creating sweepers and links (radio terms for cool sound bytes) and was wondering if any of you had some suggestions for snippets of commentary that could be included just to make it sound extra cool, now these can be from and football or sports team (not just Liverpool :-) )

If you have the movie clip or mp3 of the snippet that would be cool but if not suggestions will do great.

Hopefully the future will bring interviews with such greats as Gareth Southgate and the legend himself Jeff Stelling :-D I was made up when that particular piece of information was give to me.

I would appreciate some listeners if any of you are bored at work or something, you can email in song request and i will almost certainly play them (saves me thinking of the full play list) I'd also love some contribution to the discussion topics that I have each week. So if you want something to listen to while bored at work or something. www.utrn.co.uk (click listen now) from 1 til 4 on a wednesday give me a listen.

hope you find the time to give me a listen
Last edited by Reinas No.1 Fan on Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Liverpool FC
Reinas No.1 Fan
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby J*o*n*D*o*e » Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:09 pm

good luck with it.
ImageImage
J*o*n*D*o*e

Postby Toffeehater » Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:26 am

congrats and best of luck
Toffeehater
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to General Chat Forum