I may be baneed soon - Yeah really.......

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Festy » Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:54 pm

Love you all.... but I think woof or BB are going to take some harsh decisions very soon. But I love you all except GYBS whom I really hate. I really enjoyed reading posts here and creating some light humorous atmosphere.  I would have loved to do so.... May be I'm drunk right now but I won't be drunk forever lads. Remember that. One last time.........love you all. bye bye... Love LFC till my last breath.   :buttrock
ImageImageImage

-----YOU WILL NEVER WALK ALONE. WILL YOU ?-----
Festy

Postby roberto green » Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:56 pm

Festy wrote:Love you all.... but I think woof or BB are going to take some harsh decisions very soon. But I love you all except GYBS whom I really hate and will continue to do so. I really enjoyed reading posts here and creating some light humorous atmosphere here.  I would have loved to do so.... May be I'm drunk right now but I won't be drunk forever lads. Remember that. One last time.........love you all. bye bye... Love LFC till my last breath.   :buttrock

look forward to hearing from you under your new name

:D
roberto green

Postby Festy » Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:57 pm

roberto green wrote:
Festy wrote:Love you all.... but I think woof or BB are going to take some harsh decisions very soon. But I love you all except GYBS whom I really hate and will continue to do so. I really enjoyed reading posts here and creating some light humorous atmosphere here.  I would have loved to do so.... May be I'm drunk right now but I won't be drunk forever lads. Remember that. One last time.........love you all. bye bye... Love LFC till my last breath.   :buttrock

look forward to hearing from you under your new name

:D

Thanks Rob.......by the way I misspelled 'banned' in thread title. Can a mod correct it please ?   :D
ImageImageImage

-----YOU WILL NEVER WALK ALONE. WILL YOU ?-----
Festy

Postby red37 » Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:13 pm

No, i'll just close it instead.

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Return to General Chat Forum