Heather mills - Gone even lower in my estimation

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby 112-1077774096 » Wed Oct 31, 2007 12:55 pm

Heather Mills claimed today she had been driven to the brink of suicide after her break-up with Sir Paul McCartney and says she has been victim of a public hate campaign similar to that experienced by Kate McCann.

In a tearful TV tirade, she said she had legal debts of £1.5 million and also said she had “a box of evidence that is going to a certain person if anything happens to me”.

Anger: Heather Mills explodes with rage on GMTV today as she talks of being persecuted over her divorce from Sir Paul

In an extraordinary interview on GMTV, her voice breaking with emotion, Ms Mills said she had been “pushed to the edge” by media harassment, claiming “18 months of abuse, 4,400 abusive articles”.

She added: “I considered killing myself because I thought if I am dead, she [my daughter] can be safe with her father.”

Outburst: Heather Mills says she has been 'pushed to the edge' during an interview on GMTV this morning

Ms Mills denied she had a specific divorce clause allowing her to sell her story later.

“I could sell my story right now. I'm trying to protect Paul and our daughter. When did I ask for anything?”

Heather Mills says she has been victim of a public hate campaign similar to that experienced by Kate McCann
“These figures are made up, £100 million, £50 million, £20 million. How do you know if I even want any money? I am £1.5 million in debt in lawyers' fees.”

Ms Mills claimed police had told her she was the subject of “serious death threats from an underground movement”, prompting her to upgrade security at her home.

“My daughter Beatrice's life is at risk,” she said.

Speaking to Fiona Phillips, the 39-year-old former model and campaigner said of her treatment by the media: “I'm living in a prison and I'll have to fight back or I'll go insane.

“Look what they are doing to the McCanns, the woman and the poor father have lost their daughter.

“What are we doing as a nation to persecute a woman that is devastated behind closed doors and trying to hold it together as I have for 18 months.

“What did the paparazzi do to Diana? They chased her and they killed her. Never mind all these other stories, that is what we are doing as a nation - buying these newspapers.

“They will go for me tomorrow and they will go, 'She's crazy and she's this and she's that'. Go for it because I will do even more.

“There needs to be responsible journalism. They are pushing people over the edge.”

She drew a comparison with The Sun's reporting of the Hillsborough football disaster which carried claims about the behaviour of Liverpool fans.

Ms Mills said: “They said that they were looting dead bodies. They said they were urinating over them.” In fact, said Ms Mills, the fans “were going through the pockets for ID.”

She then apologised for getting “so upset.”

heather don't even go there, what was written about hillsborough were terrible lies, atrocious lies. but the newspapers saying you are after money from paul are speaking the truth, they may not have the figures right but the fact you have run up one a half million in legal bills shows that you are not just accepting the divorce. get yourself something else to compare your plight to as your plight doesn't come anywhere there hillsborough.
112-1077774096

Postby Leonmc0708 » Wed Oct 31, 2007 1:07 pm

Dont see the problem with the hillsborough reference, its not (for me) a never mention topic, its somehting that can be talked about. I know lots find it too much, and I in particular deplor the sun, however I cant depolre someone for mentioning it and getting the facts correct.

She has been made out to be a gold digger, but McCartney knew what he was doing.

I would make sure I got what I was due meself like.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NiftyNeil » Wed Oct 31, 2007 1:13 pm

Peewee, she's not comparing her plight to that of Hillsborough. She's just comparing different instances of how the media manipulate facts to the detriment of others. She feels hard done to by the media and how they portray her - the same media who sensationalise the plight of the McGanns, the same media that hounded Diana and the same media who printed lies about Hillsborough. She's not putting herself on the level with the others, she is just using examples.
I have Heather Mills down as a money grabber, most people do. Why do we think like this? Because the media tell us she is. The media is telling us that has been offered £x million etc but she wants more. What do we know? Paul might be being a complete t wat. We don't know. We are too influenced by what the media wants us to think.
NiftyNeil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Wed Oct 31, 2007 1:20 pm

she is all drama guys, she is manipulating and calculating. she is telling us here how she contemplated suicide and fears for her life yet it didnt stop her heading to the states for 'come dancing'. she is playing the media, its the media she went to with all her allegations and when they realised what she is like they turned on her, she is now trying to deflect or get pity by comparing her 'plight' to things that bare no relevance.

just my opinion
112-1077774096

Postby burjennio » Wed Oct 31, 2007 3:24 pm

Any time The Sun lies are brought up on national television is a good thing
burjennio

Postby Kharhaz » Wed Oct 31, 2007 5:34 pm

peewee wrote:she is all drama guys, she is manipulating and calculating. she is telling us here how she contemplated suicide and fears for her life yet it didnt stop her heading to the states for 'come dancing'. she is playing the media, its the media she went to with all her allegations and when they realised what she is like they turned on her, she is now trying to deflect or get pity by comparing her 'plight' to things that bare no relevance.

just my opinion

I agree, I think she is shallow and prosthetic !  :p
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Wed Oct 31, 2007 9:13 pm

All this because Macca once told her to "Hop into bed" ?   :D

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Kharhaz » Wed Oct 31, 2007 9:35 pm

News reports have confirmed that Paul McCartney has separated from his
wife Heather Mills- McCartney.

Mrs Mills- McCartney is said to be distraught over the split "He has
been my crutch for so long!!" She said in an earlier briefing, "I have
no idea why this has happened, I'm stumped"

She's reported to be making frantic efforts to keep the split as civil
as possible.

"She's running around in circles", according to a close friend, "she
will need all the support she can get its not like its easy to walk out
on a relationship like this"

It is not known whether a pre-nuptial agreement was signed prior to the
marriage, Paul McCartney is one of the richest men in the world amassing
a colossal wealth due to his participation with The Beatles and
subsequent musical collaborations, if an agreement hasn't been signed it
is believed that she won't have a leg to stand on

Rumours abound over the split have suggested that infidelity may have
been the cause. "She's terrible" a source stated, "always trying to get
her leg over".

Another source has suggested that her battle with alcoholism was the
cause. "Macca couldn't handle it anymore" a friend said "he would get
home at night and find her legless"

Many have attributed this to a problem which started with the present
that Paul had got prior to the wedding; he gave her a new prosthetic leg
for Christmas but that was just a stocking-filler. The main gift was a
plane but then he gave her a Ladyshave for the other leg.
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NiftyNeil » Thu Nov 01, 2007 10:44 am

Kharhaz wrote:he gave her a new prosthetic leg
for Christmas but that was just a stocking-filler. The main gift was a
plane but then he gave her a Ladyshave for the other leg.

:laugh:
NiftyNeil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bunglemark2 » Thu Nov 01, 2007 11:08 am

Personally, I think she is exceptionally lashable anyway.....despite being a pain in the hoop !
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby 112-1077774096 » Thu Nov 01, 2007 2:34 pm

there was a joke on tv once, i think they asked paul did he go down on one knee, and he said "i know she is a b*tch but can we just call her heather"   :D
112-1077774096

Postby Roger Red Hat » Thu Nov 01, 2007 2:40 pm

my grandad was right,  he said if the marriage fell apart it'd cost him more than 'half a nicker' - lol
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Thu Nov 01, 2007 4:18 pm

once it goes to court she won't have a leg to stand on.
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bunglemark2 » Thu Nov 01, 2007 4:40 pm

Admit it, though, virile menfolk......you would, wouldn't you ?
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby Woollyback » Thu Nov 01, 2007 5:26 pm

bunglemark2 wrote:Admit it, though, virile menfolk......you would, wouldn't you ?

probably. but i'd hide my wallet first.
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to General Chat Forum