Has/eagle/sean dundee/ih8beavis

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby cheesecakery » Fri Nov 07, 2003 6:23 pm

you are a twatting a##hole , you made all these identities up to try and win the poll ( and still lost!!)
now if a new person comes to this site everyone is goin to think 'oh i bet thats idiot 'Has'' ,
and we will just say 'f##k off Has' and it might not be you but a genuine person and then they'll cry and be upset.
ARF ARF
cheesecakery

Postby 116-1065305004 » Sat Nov 08, 2003 2:19 am

cheesecakery wrote:you are a twatting a##hole , you made all these identities up to try and win the poll ( and still lost!!)
now if a new person comes to this site everyone is goin to think 'oh i bet thats idiot 'Has'' ,
and we will just say 'f##k off Has' and it might not be you but a genuine person and then they'll cry and be upset.

Got it right cheesy, me and you may have our differences!
But hey its a bit of banter and at least we say it to each other face to face and we dont have to hide behind different identities!
Anyway cheesy, Has has been disqualified from our Coolest User forum so now you are in the lead!

Regards
Beavis :)
116-1065305004

Postby cheesecakery » Sat Nov 08, 2003 11:21 pm

the return of beavis wrote:
cheesecakery wrote:you are a twatting a##hole , you made all these identities up to try and win the poll ( and still lost!!)

But hey its a bit of banter and at least we say it to each other face to face and we dont have to hide behind different identities!
Anyway cheesy, Has has been disqualified from our Coolest User forum so now you are in the lead!

Regards

ok matey , lets be best mates ,
oh by the way supersub says Has is also Ih8beavis,
crud isnt he/she ??

ps i promise not to call you beavers or tell everyone you cant get a hard on,
if you promise not to say i am manu and im not gay

pps  :O

ppps your chinese proverb about itching your ***** and your fingers smell ? surely that means if you poke your finger right up your bumhole ? cus if you just scratched your ***** cheek then your fingers wouldnt smell would they?
ARF ARF
cheesecakery

Postby 116-1065305004 » Sun Nov 09, 2003 1:36 am

cheesecakery wrote:ok matey , lets be best mates ,
crud isnt he/she ??

ppps your chinese proverb about itching your ***** and your fingers smell ? surely that means if you poke your finger right up your bumhole ? cus if you just scratched your ***** cheek then your fingers wouldnt smell would they?

Ok cheesy lets call it a truce lets get these w#nk##s off our forum eh? Me and you would make a great team!

Regards
Beavis :D
116-1065305004

Postby 116-1065305004 » Sun Nov 09, 2003 3:28 pm

cheesecakery wrote:

Regards

crud isnt he/she ??

Well ok then I promise!

And about the proverb your hands would smell if you itched your asscheek if you had a shitty a#se or if you had just done a splattering wet fart at that moment.

Regards
Beavis :O
116-1065305004

Postby JBG » Tue Nov 09, 2004 10:23 pm

The Eagle has been around here before...........
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby Dom1 » Tue Nov 09, 2004 10:25 pm

cheesecakery wrote:

Regards

crud isnt he/she ??

ppps your chinese proverb about itching your ****** and your fingers smell ? surely that means if you poke your finger right up your bumhole ? cus if you just scratched your ****** cheek then your fingers wouldnt smell would they?

Well ok then I promise!

And about the proverb your hands would smell if you itched your asscheek if you had a shitty a#se or if you had just done a splattering wet fart at that moment.

Regards
Beavis :O

:laugh:  :laugh:  LMAO

the classic Beavis Vs Cheesecakery rivalry was excellent, thats what made me join the forum in the first place  :D  did you know that!!!

great times!
when you're 4-0 up..
you should never lose 7-1
Dom1

Postby JBG » Tue Nov 09, 2004 10:26 pm

Cheeso v Beavis was classic alright.
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby Dom1 » Tue Nov 09, 2004 10:31 pm

i never even heard of some of the insults that they used to call each other :D
when you're 4-0 up..
Dom1

Postby JBG » Tue Nov 09, 2004 10:32 pm

Dom1 wrote:i never even heard of some of the insults that they used to call each other :D

:D
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby the great one » Tue Nov 09, 2004 10:47 pm

bein noisy here but was it cheesy who said some rude comment on heysel or was it has or cheesy account ???
''I know Mourinho likes to tell people that he is the European champion manager but he's not now. That belongs to Benitez. '' Jamie Carragher
the great one
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Tue Nov 09, 2004 10:47 pm

the great one wrote:bein noisy here but was it cheesy who said some rude comment on heysel or was it has or cheesy account ???

that was cheese :angry:
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby JBG » Tue Nov 09, 2004 10:49 pm

In fairness to Cheeso the Hysel comment was out of character, although it was him alright and not an imposter.
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby Dom1 » Tue Nov 09, 2004 10:50 pm

he was acting all serious and stuff at the time he made that comment, that was a first :D
when you're 4-0 up..
Dom1

Postby simic_ie » Tue Nov 09, 2004 11:39 pm

Yea I know, something has happened Cheeso since he disappeared, he used to just make stuoid comments that were in no way related to the actual topic or else just nick someone else's post and try and pass it off as his own. :D

Come on everyone lets get back to the good ol Beavis v Cheeso days!   :D
“It was my first of the season, my last of the season, my best of the season and the one I will remember for ever.”

- Vladi Smicer after scoring in the CL Final

"I'm not a believer in fate..... until tonight, they're going to win it!"
-  Liam Brady after extra time of CL Final
simic_ie
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to General Chat Forum