Eurovision !

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Kharhaz » Sat May 26, 2012 11:01 pm

Forgot about this, good to see us doing as well as ever !
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kharhaz » Sun May 27, 2012 1:11 am

The good thing about the Eurovision is it shows how talentless we are when it comes to music. We are devoid of ideas, we have no real talent to stand up and say "hey, here's what we wrote". All we have are god awful karaoke singers who are famous because of the awful talent shows we have on tv. We are desperately searching for a brit to stand up and say "HERE I AM" but all those who have done that have simply proven to be annoying at best.

Look at our entry this year for proof of how desperate we are.
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kenny Kan » Sun May 27, 2012 2:53 am

Eurovision should be in room 101.
Champions of England 2020.

YNWA
Kenny Kan
LFC Super Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Mon May 28, 2012 7:21 pm

Kenny Kan » Sun May 27, 2012 1:53 am wrote:Eurovision should be in room 101.

these days deffo, but if there was no eurovision years ago we would have had no frida and agnetha -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1n9nMKZSN2c&feature=fvsr

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrfY7RNaBjw&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZ7C127Q-GY&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_uI39tF7g4

the 70`s just wouldnt have been the same without them!
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby Kharhaz » Tue May 29, 2012 2:13 am

Kenny Kan » Sun May 27, 2012 2:53 am wrote:Eurovision should be in room 101.

No its shouldn't.  For me its a reminder of how the rest of the world views everyone else, and we are so arrogant in ourselves that we demand we are better than everyone else. We are not. Everyday we are losing more touch with the rest of the world, its not our fault its everyone else's. Its this attitude that atones for everything we have today. We as Britons accept mediocrity as talent.  When in actual fact, its half-as*ed. Everything we have to offer is lame, and yet when it comes to a point of blaming others as to how poor we are, we can cry, we are discriminated against. We are not. We have nothing to offer. And that is the simple fact of matters. Eurovision shows that other countries are moving on, and we are stuck.
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Tue May 29, 2012 6:57 am

Kharhaz » Tue May 29, 2012 2:13 am wrote: Eurovision shows that other countries are moving on

Image

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Benny The Noon » Tue May 29, 2012 8:57 am

Kharhaz » Tue May 29, 2012 2:13 am wrote:
Kenny Kan » Sun May 27, 2012 2:53 am wrote:Eurovision should be in room 101.

No its shouldn't.  For me its a reminder of how the rest of the world views everyone else, and we are so arrogant in ourselves that we demand we are better than everyone else. We are not. Everyday we are losing more touch with the rest of the world, its not our fault its everyone else's. Its this attitude that atones for everything we have today. We as Britons accept mediocrity as talent.  When in actual fact, its half-as*ed. Everything we have to offer is lame, and yet when it comes to a point of blaming others as to how poor we are, we can cry, we are discriminated against. We are not. We have nothing to offer. And that is the simple fact of matters. Eurovision shows that other countries are moving on, and we are stuck.

:laugh:

Eurovision is political and nothing more .

It's all about voting for your neighbours and buddying up with political allies.

It has f*ck all to do with talent.

We will never get any votes because we went into Iraq
Benny The Noon

Postby Kenny Kan » Tue May 29, 2012 1:51 pm

:laugh:

Eurovision is political and nothing more .

It's all about voting for your neighbours and buddying up with political allies.

It has f*ck all to do with talent.

We will never get any votes because we went into Iraq

I was just about to say that. That's exacty what it is.

The whole thing is amatuarish, it's a f.ucking joke - and deserves to be in room 101. Who the fark takes this s.hit seriously.
Champions of England 2020.

YNWA
Kenny Kan
LFC Super Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Wed May 30, 2012 12:03 am

even the bbc treated it as a joke when they appointed terry wogan to compere it, he used to spent the entire night making sarky remarks.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Return to General Chat Forum