Entourage

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby tubby » Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:54 am

Big Niall wrote:
bavlondon wrote:He normally just talks :censored: anyway either about how he isn't getting laid or prying into who E or Turtle is :censored:.

Isn't that half the humour of the show?

Do you really want some chick flick stuff like friends was?

This is supposed to be a blokes comedy about fast cars, screwing loads of women, and some classic comedy sketches.

Yeah but Drama has done the dumb character thing for 5 seasons now. Shows and characters within them need to evolve and change to avoid becoming repetative. Take The Simpsons for example, in the beginning it was mainly about Bart but over the later season they managed to make Homer and his stupidness the centre piece.

I'm not saying some characters are not evolving as they are but Drama isn't one of them.

Entourage will just become boring after a while if they keep on with the same :censored: all.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Big Niall » Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:42 pm

Fair enough - I just don't want to become some "will they, won't they " romantic bullsh!t American studios feel are required.

It isn't a soap (like Friends became)

On a side note, I still watch the early Simpsons but most of the stuff from the last ten years is rubbish. No witt anymore, just crazy adventures, very few funny one liners.
Big Niall
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:12 pm

What does everyone think of the new series? I watched the first ep but I think I am going to just wait until ep 10 or so and then have an 'Entourage marathon'. :;):
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:18 pm

im loving it. Think this could be the best one so far to be honest... all the characters have grown, Ari is genius, maybe his new protege is abit annoying but Lloyd is getting good coverage... Drama will be in it more but to be honest hes a bit too 2 dimensional so needs some work, and turlte is growing as a person... but its still a show thats cool as f**k

by the way, you rememebr when we all see the clip from aquaman on the pier.,.. you think James Cameron actually shot that himself as it looks stunning
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby iheartliverpool » Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:32 pm

I totally love it!!!! :D
iheartliverpool

Previous

Return to General Chat Forum