Do you have a celeb gripe - Post all your cack in here

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Number 9 » Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:07 am

Lando_Griffin wrote:
Judge wrote:i said i loved his music, not him.

you could start an argument in an empty room on a deserted island gybs, ffs

Ian Huntley was a cracking caretaker mate. Shall we all have a love-in for him, too?

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:57 pm

Judge wrote:
Lando_Griffin wrote:

Ian Huntley was a cracking caretaker mate. Shall we all have a love-in for him, too?

paul mate. huntly was convicted of his crimes, and therefore deserves all he gets, jacko was never found guilty of anything. That is 100% FACT

apparantly in this country, you are innocent until guilty. we all have opinions, and i have mine. the guy was a musical and entertainment genius. imo, i dont think he tinkered as the media would have you believe, but hey the media can make anyone guilty nowadays without the need for court proceedings etc.

judging by the 2 billion people who are mourning his death, says alot about a man who some of us on here are lambasting even in his death!!

Money can get anyone off an,y charge mate, we all know that.

He admitted that he had boys in his bed and gave them "Jesus juice" - what more proof do you really need?

I know there seems to be a bit of a "head-in-the-sand" movement between you and Bav, but the bloke was a dirty little nonce.

And no amount of hit records or fancy dance moves will ever change that.

It bothers me when people laud a kiddie-fiddler because he could sing and dance. It's indicative of the problems in today's society when people are forgiven for heinous acts because they have a talent for something else.

People have lost their morals.

It's all over these boards, to a lesser extent. The amount of members who would welcome the scum of the playing field with open arms "because they're good players" makes me sick at times.

Ronaldo? Is he a footballer, or a cheating Manc ponce? The latter for me.

Tevez? Is he a footballer, or a cheating Manc Munster who celebrated his goal against us like he'd won the lottery? The latter.

Robben!?! Footballer, or dirty, diving c*nt who got Reina sent off and cheats his way through matches at a rate of knots? The latter.

More examples, generally from the media/public/FA:

John Terry getting noshed-off by a 15 year old girl in his car. "Oh, it doesn't matter - he's a good player."

Rio Ferdinand missing a drug's test, despite repeated warnings. "He plays for England, so it's fine."

It makes me feel physically sick. If a "normal" person did any of these things, they'd be banged up, not swanning about safe in the knowledge that they can do pretty much anything they please and their silk-suited lawyers will lick the jury's balls to get them off. :no

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:57 pm

Lando even after the settlement there was a criminal investigation and nothing was found. Not only that but im pretty sure that in that investigation a polygraph test was done so it's not like you can cheat that. Take your head out of your :censored: for one minute and ask yourself is it possible that the kids parents were trying to maybe take advantage of a possible chance to exploit MJ and therefore make a lot of money by throwing charges against him?

Anyway at the end of the day you can say all you want but the fact is the majority of people do NOT agree with you otherwise everyone wouldn't be so upset at his death.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:03 pm

everyone is upset because people are stupid. He was only aman, with dubious happenings, who made some good records 20 years ago... but people cry and wail as its a part of there own history and ergo a part of there own mortality being lost.

Anyway, I have more gripes...

ricky Gervais. Smug overweight t!t... always said would neevr go to hollywood, now hes there making some of the worst films possible
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Emerald Red » Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:03 pm

I think the bane of most people is that it's often too easy to just dismiss a person's quality outright by just simply assuming.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Emerald Red » Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:05 pm

dawson99 wrote:everyone is upset because people are stupid. He was only aman, with dubious happenings, who made some good records 20 years ago... but people cry and wail as its a part of there own history and ergo a part of there own mortality being lost.

Anyway, I have more gripes...

ricky Gervais. Smug overweight t!t... always said would neevr go to hollywood, now hes there making some of the worst films possible

Yes, but Americans love him. What does that say for them?
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby SupitsJonF » Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:11 pm

Emerald, whats that supposed to mean?  So what if people in the country like him, people from other countries like him too.  Just like some people in America don't like him.

Am I saying, people in the UK are fuc.kwits for mourning the loss of white trash like Goody?  No, just the stupid ones are.
SupitsJonF

Postby Emerald Red » Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:18 pm

SupitsJonF wrote:Emerald, whats that supposed to mean?  So what if people in the country like him, people from other countries like him too.  Just like some people in America don't like him.

Am I saying, people in the UK are fuc.kwits for mourning the loss of white trash like Goody?  No, just the stupid ones are.

Ah, but you have to admit he is a bit of a revelation there. More so than he ever was in the UK. As for Jade Goody, I couldn't give a bollox. Never did. Same for that c0ck Garvais.
Last edited by Emerald Red on Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby SupitsJonF » Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:19 pm

He is, I can't turn on my :censored: radio without hearing "JAM-ONNNN".  I need to get a satellite radio.
SupitsJonF

Postby Emerald Red » Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:22 pm

SupitsJonF wrote:He is, I can't turn on my :censored: radio without hearing "JAM-ONNNN".  I need to get a satellite radio.

See. It baffles me how he's so big there.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:07 pm

Lando_Griffin wrote:
Judge wrote:
Lando_Griffin wrote:

paul mate. huntly was convicted of his crimes, and therefore deserves all he gets, jacko was never found guilty of anything. That is 100% FACT

apparantly in this country, you are innocent until guilty. we all have opinions, and i have mine. the guy was a musical and entertainment genius. imo, i dont think he tinkered as the media would have you believe, but hey the media can make anyone guilty nowadays without the need for court proceedings etc.

judging by the 2 billion people who are mourning his death, says alot about a man who some of us on here are lambasting even in his death!!

Money can get anyone off any charge mate, we all know that.

phil spectors money didnt get him off the charges laid before him. he was duely convicted of murder. so that argument falls down paul.

history will say there were allegations, but no judicial conviction against Jackson. therefore, he must be innocent. regardless of any money paid to supposed vicgtims. if there was enough evidence etc, then the state of california would have convicted or at least pursued a criminal case against jackson, regardless of the kid or kids involved. a crime is a crime and as such should be punished!!

my point above being, that even if the kid dropped any charges, the police and state have the right to court proceedings of their own to convict. they did not, so the case must have been flimsy at least, or he (meaning jackson) was totally innocent. at the moment he is innocent, and will remain so forever now he is dead.

thats my opinion
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:08 pm

judge, would u let him babysit?

thats the question.
Personally, I wouldn't trust my kid to stay over in his bed, but that's just me
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:13 pm

dawson. i would only let my own family babysit my kids, regardless of how trustworthy anyone else is, whether they are famous, or just a regular person. Thats been my philosophy long before any allegations against jacko came out, just in case you try to twist what ive just said
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:15 pm

Judge wrote:dawson. i would only let my own family babysit my kids, regardless of how trustworthy anyone else is, whether they are famous, or just a regular person. Thats been my philosophy long before any allegations against jacko came out, just in case you try to twist what ive just said

...but if you knew people who let MJ babysit, you wouldn't be worried?
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:18 pm

i care for my family dawson, and have enough to worry about with my own
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum