Did you hear

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Rafa D » Thu May 03, 2007 1:53 pm

Did you hear that the Champions League 3rd Placed Play-off is being introduced this year. The venue is Wembley and they are calling it:

The F.A Cup Final.

:laugh:

Manc Tw.ats, Chelsea Rent Boys!
Sammy Lee wears Liverpool undies
Rafa D
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Rafa D » Thu May 03, 2007 1:54 pm

What does AIG stand for?

Almost

In

Greece

:D
Sammy Lee wears Liverpool undies
Rafa D
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Thu May 03, 2007 3:54 pm

Rafa-Dodd wrote:What does AIG stand for?

Almost

In

Greece

:laugh:   :buttrock

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby RUSHIE#9 » Thu May 03, 2007 9:11 pm

Man Utd players have been spotted in West End this evening auditioning for the part of Danny. It's their last chance this year to appear in Grease!   :D
RUSHIE#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Mikz » Fri May 04, 2007 1:20 am

I was just sitting thinking today brother...we are taking the pi.ss out of Man u here..but they could still go on and win the double, and we (God forbid) could lose in athens.
     And then I thought losing isnt an option.If we go on and win, become champions of europe, would you swap that for uniteds double {if they do it}
I have always thought -the league is the main one. But what sounds better, champions of england or champions of europe?
I know Shanks said it was our bread and butter, but it was different then, to be in the european cup the league was essential. Would he say that today? Winning the premier league just doesnt mean as much anymore. Im trying to imagine how it would feel, to be crowned english champions, then to lose in the semi final of the champions league to say chelsea, who then go on and win it. Id honestly feel second best.
   Anyway I think ya know what Im trying to say lol.
'' Gary lineker may well have scored 5 goals in 5 minutes , but i think you have to say, what else did he do '' ...Jimmy Hill
Mikz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ace Ventura » Fri May 04, 2007 1:33 am

Mikz wrote:I was just sitting thinking today brother...we are taking the pi.ss out of Man u here..but they could still go on and win the double, and we (God forbid) could lose in athens.
     And then I thought losing isnt an option.If we go on and win, become champions of europe, would you swap that for uniteds double {if they do it}
I have always thought -the league is the main one. But what sounds better, champions of england or champions of europe?
I know Shanks said it was our bread and butter, but it was different then, to be in the european cup the league was essential. Would he say that today? Winning the premier league just doesnt mean as much anymore. Im trying to imagine how it would feel, to be crowned english champions, then to lose in the semi final of the champions league to say chelsea, who then go on and win it. Id honestly feel second best.
   Anyway I think ya know what Im trying to say lol.

Mikz i hear you mate but do you think if we win the champions league on the 23rd (after there season is finished) they will be happy ?

They wont no matter whether they do the double, they may lie, but they wanted the champions league, we want the league as we havent won it for too long, but with them if they could swap i know for certain that they would.

ALLLRIGHTY THEN !!
Ace Ventura
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Fri May 04, 2007 6:31 am

You'll never go down in history as a great team unless you've won the European Cup/Champions' League.

Simple as that.

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Fri May 04, 2007 6:41 am

what if man city turn the scum over this weekend and chavski beat aresnal, back to 2 points and then the game between them is massive again and the title will go down to the last day of the season.

the mancs can still end up with nothing (although sadly that will mean a chavski double and mickey mouse treble)

112-1077774096

Return to General Chat Forum