Charlie brooker, - Sun poem.

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Kharhaz » Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:03 am

Charlie Brooker.

Its rare I open up a topic without a couple of lines to make it worth while, but this video speaks for itself. Simply, brilliant.
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:24 am

and he's banging konnie huq. i used to think he was a right c.unt but he's rapidly goin up in my estimation  :D
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby burjennio » Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:37 pm

:bowdown

Newswipe

Screenwipe

How TV ruined your life

If you want to have your eyes truly opened about how TV and news media manipulate us at every turn go out of your way to find links to these programs. I had a few weeks off work while the whole Suarez/Evra hearing was unfolding and it really give me an insight into just how we can all be led a merry dance by the puppet masters of TV. I have since had the Sky TV turned off because they are nothing but a f*cking television tabloid and the partisan reporting of that case in particular was the straw that broke the camels back for me.

He comes across as an arrogant pr*ck through all those programs but still manages to be entertaining, so that makes him 50% better than Jimmy Carr. Hes also married to Konnie Huq, and they are expecting a kid. Sorry Pervs :p
burjennio

Postby tubby » Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:13 pm

My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to General Chat Forum