Can someone explain please... - At the lfc discussion board page

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby 66-1137139704 » Tue Jan 17, 2006 2:41 pm

At the time of writing this,these were the users currently viewing the General Discussion board:

Forum Led by: JBG, jonnymac1979, stmichael, supersub
User(s) active in this forum : 76 ( 49 Guests, Ace Ventura ssss Ola Mr Benitez GOATIOUS ozzie1000 maximus anfieldadorer *R*E*D*S* Leonmc0708 mikeg HacksawJimDuggin Bretc metalhead Raoul banana fowler4ever ynwa stu_the_red DAV Knowledge King simic_ie Row Z Houllier=LFC derm hawkmoon269 euro_champs cptrios )

My question is:1)who are these guests?Can they post or are they banned ex-members with read only access
2)with all these memebers online,why are the boards so inactive???Am asking these coz i have to wait about ten to twenty minutes before i get a reply for a post

No offence intended,am just a curious newbie.
66-1137139704

Postby Woollyback » Tue Jan 17, 2006 2:46 pm

B-Boy wrote:Am asking these coz i have to wait about ten to twenty minutes before i get a reply for a post

that's because most people on here think before they post rather than just type the first words that come into their minds as on the .tv site
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Tue Jan 17, 2006 2:48 pm

Get used to it.  People have jobs to do normally this time of the day.  You're not on lfc.tv now where kids post one sentence s*i*e fifty times a minute in every thread like:

"I agree"

"PMSL"

"LOL"

"Whatever the
fuck else you say with text speak"
jonnymac1979

Postby 66-1137139704 » Tue Jan 17, 2006 2:48 pm

Woollyback wrote:
B-Boy wrote:Am asking these coz i have to wait about ten to twenty minutes before i get a reply for a post

that's because most people on here think before they post rather than just type the first words that come into their minds as on the .tv site

how long did it take you to think that reply?and still nothing special about it :D
66-1137139704

Postby 66-1137139704 » Tue Jan 17, 2006 2:53 pm

jonnymac1979 wrote:Get used to it.  People have jobs to do normally this time of the day.  You're not on lfc.tv now where kids post one sentence s*i*e fifty times a minute in every thread like:

"I agree"

"PMSL"

"LOL"

"Whatever the

am posting from work,as did many former .tv posters...the changes in the posting hours is what brought me here.

But am trying to adopt to this new environment,so please dont ban me
66-1137139704

Postby babu » Tue Jan 17, 2006 2:54 pm

B-Boy as with your question to me in PM, maybe you should direct these questions to the Moderators or open a thread for discussion (much like this one), or read the forum rules.

I am hessitant to PM you back because I am not sure why you have chosen to ask me such an obvious question. That is, I really don't want you to have my email address... just in case.

I can't see why you wanted your question in PM private, but I will respect that. But if you really want an answer I will post in a thread.

okay? great.

as to the point of this thread. I only post on this forum. I reckon the guests are people who
1 Are members but feel no need to log on, as they only want to read posts.
2 Non-member LFC fans reading (i did this for 2 months)
3 Banned members
4 Anyone else

I think the majority would be 4.

I am not sure, But i believe you have to be member to post (ie log in)

babu
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1137139704 » Tue Jan 17, 2006 3:03 pm

babu wrote:B-Boy as with your question to me in PM, maybe you should direct these questions to the Moderators or open a thread for discussion (much like this one), or read the forum rules.

I am hessitant to PM you back because I am not sure why you have chosen to ask me such an obvious question. That is, I really don't want you to have my email address... just in case.

I can't see why you wanted your question in PM private, but I will respect that. But if you really want an answer I will post in a thread.

okay? great.

as to the point of this thread. I only post on this forum. I reckon the guests are people who
1 Are members but feel no need to log on, as they only want to read posts.
2 Non-member LFC fans reading (i did this for 2 months)
3 Banned members
4 Anyone else

I think the majority would be 4.

I am not sure, But i believe you have to be member to post (ie log in)

i was asking coz there are usually more guests than members at any one time which i find odd.Check it out even now.

As for my question,you were not the only one i have asked,i have asked (PM) stmichael and jonnymac1979 who i believe are MODs and have not recieved a reply.Thats why i got impatient and PM'ed you and judge asking the same question.
Judge told me to ask a mod.
As for starting a new thread on that topic,jonnymac1979 has told me that he's watching my steps and i might get banned if i trip
66-1137139704

Postby jonnymac1979 » Tue Jan 17, 2006 3:08 pm

B-Boy wrote:jonnymac1979 has told me that he's watching my steps and i might get banned if i trip

You're incredible though, on your third post you posted a picture of some KKK members.  You've already been banned twice but I'm impressed by your persistance.  You must be making an effort.

But don't start moaning that you're being watched.  You made your bed when you posted that picture.
jonnymac1979

Postby Judge » Tue Jan 17, 2006 3:08 pm

i said ask LFC, the forum admin guy, if you wanted to change your name
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby babu » Tue Jan 17, 2006 3:08 pm

right then i will answer your question.

Rejoin under a new name. simple. yes?

sorted.

babu
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby babu » Tue Jan 17, 2006 3:10 pm

wtf? r u that idiot that posted the kkk picture? u can just :censored: off :censored: boy

babu
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby hawkmoon269 » Tue Jan 17, 2006 3:25 pm

jonnymac1979 wrote:Get used to it.  People have jobs to do normally this time of the day.  You're not on lfc.tv now where kids post one sentence s*i*e fifty times a minute in every thread like:

"I agree"

"PMSL"

"LOL"

"Whatever the

I Agree!!  :D

I think yes.....what about you?
hawkmoon269
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1137139704 » Tue Jan 17, 2006 3:41 pm

babu wrote:right then i will answer your question.

sorted.

sometimes simple is dumb  :;):

I dont want to lose my post count...
66-1137139704

Postby jonnymac1979 » Tue Jan 17, 2006 3:42 pm

B-Boy wrote:I dont want to lose my post count...

So you're here just to spam the gaff up so you can have a high post count? 

Try and contribute at least ONE thing.

Who else has joined after being on LFC.tv?
jonnymac1979

Postby Woollyback » Tue Jan 17, 2006 3:42 pm

B-Boy wrote:
babu wrote:right then i will answer your question.

sorted.

sometimes simple is dumb  :;):

I dont want to lose my post count...

yes, post counts are of course a key indicator of the quality of an individual member and of the respect they command amongst their peers
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to General Chat Forum