Best wishes

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby stmichael » Thu Jul 13, 2006 11:50 am

Lee J wrote:I'm a complete retard.

I had a little talk with myself last night. Lately I've been a right uptight, aggressive nobhead. I have a lot on at the moment and I've been snappy with people for no reason.

Yesterday I made peace and buried the hatchet with Leon. We've shook hands and made up, even laughed about it. There are some really decent folk on here. Judge is a good pal, Ciggy is lovely, woof woof, Dawson, Stmick to name a few. Why ould I want to leave and not be part of this wonderful forum. I'll be the first to admit I don't really post much football/Liverpool FC topics. I usually find some one has beaten me to it to post a bit of news or whatever. dohh!

Anyway, I've give my head a shake and I'll be sticking around.

Thanks for your patience. No doubt this will be the point where you all now take the p!ss but hey ho.

you're banned :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

:D
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Leonmc0708 » Thu Jul 13, 2006 12:03 pm

stmichael wrote:

I had a little talk with myself last night. Lately I've been a right uptight, aggressive nobhead. I have a lot on at the moment and I've been snappy with people for no reason.

Yesterday I made peace and buried the hatchet with Leon. We've shook hands and made up, even laughed about it. There are some really decent folk on here. Judge is a good pal, Ciggy is lovely, woof woof, Dawson, Stmick to name a few. Why ould I want to leave and not be part of this wonderful forum. I'll be the first to admit I don't really post much football/Liverpool FC topics. I usually find some one has beaten me to it to post a bit of news or whatever. dohh!

Thanks for your patience. No doubt this will be the point where you all now take the p!ss but hey ho.

you've banged  lots of men:angry:  :angry:  :angry:

Out of order st Michael
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Thu Jul 13, 2006 12:07 pm

Leonmc0708 wrote:
stmichael wrote:

you've banged  lots of men, you two timer  :angry:  :angry:

Out of order st Michael

Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby anfieldadorer » Thu Jul 13, 2006 12:08 pm

hey, i haven't said goodbye before: :angry:

bye lee j, all the best!

okay, now i just can say welcome back:

welcome back lee j!

Last edited by anfieldadorer on Thu Jul 13, 2006 12:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
anfieldadorer
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby laza » Thu Jul 13, 2006 12:30 pm

its ok the main thing is Roberts and Oasis have left .........or is there more bad news that i have yet to hear   :D
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Thu Jul 13, 2006 1:22 pm

Lee J wrote:Judge is a good pal, Ciggy is lovely, woof woof, Dawson, Stmick

last time i vote for your band you cnut

:angry:

112-1077774096

Postby Roger Red Hat » Thu Jul 13, 2006 1:31 pm

you were classed in the etc part of that. :D
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tommycockles » Thu Jul 13, 2006 1:36 pm

Welcome back! :D
tommycockles
LFC Super Member

Postby Judge » Thu Jul 13, 2006 2:10 pm

peewee wrote:
Lee J wrote:Judge is a good pal, Ciggy is lovely, woof woof, Dawson, Stmick, but peewee's a cunt

last time i vote for your band you cnut

:angry:

peewee's ok

Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to General Chat Forum