Back from sri lanka folks - Was very good

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Judge » Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:41 am

i had a great time anyway
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kazza » Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:58 am

bigmick wrote:Why would you try and put a "couple of pictures" into Judges holiday thread ??? What a strange thing to try and do. Don't tell me, you've been to Sri Lanka as well and simply wanted to back up his point about how nice it is

As for this "don't worry Mick you will always be special", I have no doubts that will always be the case unfortunately. Extremely odd.

Judge challenged me to prove what I say about my life and gave me the link to this thread, so why is it strange that I would try to post pictures. 

What is odd is that you would be following me here to bate me when you keep crying about me stalking you, do you do anything other than live through this forum. What a loser! You say you like talking about football and then I find you here in general chat. What is wrong Mick, got no friends in real life :(   ? is this the only place that people listen to you? Judging by the photo that judge posted of you (and he did you no favours by the way) it does not surprise me, you looked quite pathetic really and handsome you are not :laugh: When I saw that picture it did make sense that you are how you are, the type of guy that lives through the net  :laugh:  well at least that is how you look

You maybe the king of this forum, but the amount of time you spend on here it is clear you are a failure in life. No offence like. At the end of the day everyone ends up where they belong. :nod

PS Where does the big come from by the way?? Because I could not tell!
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red37 » Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:11 pm

Enough kazza!  Drop this...and move on.

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby andy_g » Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:14 pm

i've not been posting on here for some time because i've got pretty tired of it, i've been having a read from time to time though and i just can't resist repsonding to kazza here.

first i'll get the immediate feeling off my chest. kazza, you are a complete and utter wánker!

i was going to add a more rational explanation of why i think that is the case but i don't think its strictly necessary - i'm sure its plainly obvious to most people. as long as you are happy with your lovely life and your yacht and your hot young totty and your scuba diving and your business i don't see any need for you to carry on a ridiculous harassment of someone you have built up a disturbingly skewed image of. frankly i was surprised when you said you were 42, i was honestly convinced by the way you carry on that you were about 17 or 18.

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kazza » Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:37 pm

bigmick wrote:
kazza wrote::)

:) Looks like you have a new fan Judge.

Was there a need for this?
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kazza » Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:48 pm

bigmick wrote:Why would you try and put a "couple of pictures" into Judges holiday thread ??? What a strange thing to try and do. Don't tell me, you've been to Sri Lanka as well and simply wanted to back up his point about how nice it is :).

As for this "don't worry Mick you will always be special", I have no doubts that will always be the case unfortunately. Extremely odd.

And what is the need for this? I keep getting told how strange and odd I am. Stalker, :censored:, w@nker etc. I do not care if everyone is Micks mate, I will not let him talk down to me.

Everytime I RESPOND it becomes my fault, how does that work out. Mick keeps bating, I go for the bait and everyone tells me what a w@nker I am (all the while Mick is loving it). I would have fecked off a long time ago but at the end of the day I am Liverpool all the way, and a little stubborn. The more I am told I am hated on here, the more determined I become. So Andy, I do not give a feck what you think.
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:01 pm

I don't think that the snapshot of Kazza in the last encounters with Mick sums up his contribution to this forum since 2004.

In fact, I like both posters, and I see how, sadly, the football discussions led to one of the big mistakes you can do in the internet, take it personally. I've seen growing that tension during months and that eventually bursted.

I don't think those comments about Mick's life are fair. If I had to go abroad, I guess this would be like me "window to home", and that explains a lot of why he posts much here (just like I post a lot here because it's my "window to Liverpool"). But see? it's just my speculation, we don't know much about each other.

When people take things personally it starts the spiral that it never ends. Big Mick sometimes have wound me up in a football sense (we all do that from time to time), and in a football sense must end up all our differences.

Trying to attack personally people we don't really know is pointless. And I hope this spat ends because I don't think neither of them are :censored: (despite I find unfortunate the comments on wealth, etc).

Kazza, it's not that everyone is Mick's matey, it's that people are not aware this is the burst of a growing tension, and they judge your words for what they are, a mistake. Chill down mate, you're a good poster, and we don't really know each other to attack each other personally.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:07 pm

get back to talking about sri lanka
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Number 9 » Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:10 pm

kazza wrote:
bigmick wrote:Why would you try and put a "couple of pictures" into Judges holiday thread ??? What a strange thing to try and do. Don't tell me, you've been to Sri Lanka as well and simply wanted to back up his point about how nice it is :).

And what is the need for this? I keep getting told how strange and odd I am. Stalker, :censored:, w@nker etc. I do not care if everyone is Micks mate, I will not let him talk down to me.

Everytime I RESPOND it becomes my fault, how does that work out. Mick keeps bating, I go for the bait and everyone tells me what a w@nker I am (all the while Mick is loving it). I would have fecked off a long time ago but at the end of the day I am Liverpool all the way, and a little stubborn. The more I am told I am hated on here, the more determined I become. So Andy, I do not give a feck what you think.

You'se both stalk eachother...Its a sign of two gays in denial!

Just have some manlove and get over it ffs! :D  :nod
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby andy_g » Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:10 pm

kazza wrote:Everytime I RESPOND it becomes my fault, how does that work out. Mick keeps bating, I go for the bait and everyone tells me what a w@nker I am (all the while Mick is loving it).

bullsh!t and you know it. you started making stupid little comments about mick's posts for a long time while he ignored it. then came the inevitable moment when he decided enough was enough and came back at you. this gave you all the excuse you needed to carry on your sorry little vendetta.

how can someone so rich and successful in life be so sensitive to a few gentle digs on an internet forum? and yet that person accuses others of the net ruling their lives.

:laugh:

tw@t

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:12 pm

Number 9 wrote:
kazza wrote:

You'se both stalk eachother...Its a sign of two gays in denial! drop me a line for a threesome

oh no dear god
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Number 9 » Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:16 pm

Judge wrote:
Number 9 wrote:
kazza wrote:

You'se both stalk eachother...Its a sign of two gays in denial! drop me a line for a threesome

Count me in guys..bring it on baby!!

Oh dear Judge!!
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:19 pm

card baz :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:29 pm

Judge wrote:get back to talking about sri lanka

I was wondering, how does SMELL an elephant?  :D
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kazza » Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:37 pm

Sabre wrote:I don't think that the snapshot of Kazza in the last encounters with Mick sums up his contribution to this forum since 2004.

In fact, I like both posters, and I see how, sadly, the football discussions led to one of the big mistakes you can do in the internet, take it personally. I've seen growing that tension during months and that eventually bursted.

I don't think those comments about Mick's life are fair. If I had to go abroad, I guess this would be like me "window to home", and that explains a lot of why he posts much here (just like I post a lot here because it's my "window to Liverpool"). But see? it's just my speculation, we don't know much about each other.

When people take things personally it starts the spiral that it never ends. Big Mick sometimes have wound me up in a football sense (we all do that from time to time), and in a football sense must end up all our differences.

Trying to attack personally people we don't really know is pointless. And I hope this spat ends because I don't think neither of them are :censored: (despite I find unfortunate the comments on wealth, etc).

Kazza, it's not that everyone is Mick's matey, it's that people are not aware this is the burst of a growing tension, and they judge your words for what they are, a mistake. Chill down mate, you're a good poster, and we don't really know each other to attack each other personally.

I have no worries with all of that Sabre, and respect your post. I also agree with all you say and you have always been a gentleman and your words reflect that (even the negative about me). I am aware that words about wealth etc will do me no favors but it is the price I pay for being hot blooded, without the ability to punch someone on the nose (even though I am getting too old for it now). Maybe it is just I cannot accept anyone talking down to me. The constant abuse I get now is not normal to me so I am in uncharted waters. I have always been a battler, so rolling over is not in my make-up.
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum