ATTENTION - Online Gamers - Interested in beta testing a new game?

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby jonnymac1979 » Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:00 pm

Hello everybody

Usually, when moderators receive requests like this, they are usually for autographed eBay auctions and such and such alike and they get binned straight away.  I read this one and I know how popular the computer games thread is, and we have a lot of online gamer fans on here etc...

So it's up to yourselves if you want a look at this but I received this PM the other week from a member called Perfect_11 and I said I would post this for him.

Contact him directly if you want to offer any feedback, I am not a big gaming fan but I thought this looked very interesting.  So I'm passing this on as he can't start threads.

Perfect_11 wrote:Hi,

we are a young developer studio, who created a free browserbased soccergame similar to Fifa and or Pro Evolution Soccer. Perfect 11 Soccer. No installation of the game or downloadable applications are needed. Fun while playing and uncomplicated playing are our main goal.

At the moment we are in a testing phase and are looking for beta-tester. I would like to know if I am allowed to create a new thread in your forum to advise your users of that.

To guarantee a high quality gaming experience we need feedback from gamers and soccer enthusiasts. I think the Liverpool FC Discussion Board is exactly the right place to find such people.

We would be glad if you eventually take a look at our site at p11s.net and send us a reply to community@softobis.com.

screenshots:

[img]http://www.p11s.net/static....mg] [img]http://www.p11s.net/static....mg] [img]http://www.p11s.net/static....mg]

Youtube trailer

I´m looking forward to your answer,

Yours sincerely

ElBarstyl | Perfect 11 Soccer Support Team

This member can be contacted at the community@softobis.com e-mail address or his profile is here.
jonnymac1979

Postby Perfect_11 » Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:52 pm

First I want to thank jonnymac1979 for starting this topic for me.

I am one of the forumsadministrators and as support team member of the above named game Perfect 11 Soccer.

Some additional information to the game:

Perfect 11 Soccer is free to play for everyone. All you need to play it: Java 1.5 or higher.

A short user guide about the key configuration:

By pressing key 9 you can take a look at the key configuration while playing. You are able to change the preset configuration in the setting (upper right corner in the room).

You control the active player with the arrow keys.

Offense
"S" Low Pass / Header

By pressing the assigned button your player will pass to a team meber. The distance gained is much less than using the High Pass but success rate and speed are better.
If the ball is airborn, the player will try to do a header instead of passing the ball.

Hint:
If you hold the button you can select the direction in which you want to play the ball without changing the direction your running to.

"A" High Pass / Cross

By pressing the assigned button you will kick a high pass or a cross when near the opponents box. The distance gained varies depending on how long you press the button.

Hint:

Just like the low pass you can select the direction you will pass to whitout changing your running direction when holding the button down. Be aware that the player will pass automatically if you hold the button down for to long.

"D" Shot

Press the button to shoot at the goal. The longer you hold the button the faster and higher the shot will become.

"CRTL" Sprint

As long as you hold the button the player will increase his running speed. Be aware that doing so will cost you stamina.

DEFENSE

"S" Steal Ball / Header

By pressing the assigned button your player will try to steal the ball from the opponent. The range is very small but there is nearly no risk of commiting a foul.
If the ball is airborn the player will try to do a header instead of passing the ball.

"A" Tackle

If you press this button, the player will do a sliding tackle. In contrast to stealing the ball you have much greater range but also more risk of commiting a foul.

Hint:

Tackling has a high risk of commiting a foul, because of that you should not tackle from behind and if done only in an extreme case.

"D" Change player

By pressing the key you will change your currently active player.

"CTRL" Sprint

As long as you hold the button down, the player will increase his running speed. Be aware that doing so will cost you stamina.

The key configuration an be changed at the Presets (upper right corner of the gamewindow). Gamepads are supported but you need to define your configuration in the same window as the key configuration.

I hope you have fun at playing this game. You may give feedback either here or at www.p11s.net.
Perfect_11

Postby mistyred » Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:21 pm

Looks Good would like to give that a go keep up the good work :)
ImageImageImage
mistyred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Reinas No.1 Fan » Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:09 pm

that game is awful
Liverpool FC
Reinas No.1 Fan
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Emerald Red » Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:58 pm

Can it be any worse than PES 2008?
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Perfect_11 » Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:15 pm

Reinas No.1 Fan wrote:that game is awful

If you think so I invite you to give us feedback of what you would like to see altered, improved, implemented or simply why this game is awful.

We are constantly developing Perfect 11 Soccer and are looking forward to lots of feedback. Only by getting feedback we are able to improve it.
Perfect_11

Postby Roger Red Hat » Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:27 pm

start by getting the football infront of the players kicking leg lol...

Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Perfect_11 » Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:39 pm

thats because of the angle of the camera... ;)
Perfect_11

Return to General Chat Forum