United away supporters sink to new levels of low

International Football/Football World Wide - General Discussion

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:36 pm

http://www.manchesterunited.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=299570

I felt this was a particularly odious occurrence  even by Mancunian standards ,surprised its not as widely reported by the media as say the incidents with our
own sets of fans....no neither am I  ,sad isn't it ?
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kenny Kan » Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:40 pm

RED BEERGOGGLES » Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:36 pm wrote:http://www.manchesterunited.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=299570

I felt this was a particularly odious occurrence  even by Mancunian standards ,surprised its not as widely reported by the media as say the incidents with our

What did they say?
Champions of England 2020.

YNWA
Kenny Kan
LFC Super Member

Postby Boxscarf » Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:53 am

Mocking a cancer patient, they're a fantastic bunch of human beings aren't they?
Boxscarf

Postby Kenny Kan » Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:06 am

Well, so long as they're not racist and all that, it's all good.

YNWA
Kenny Kan
LFC Super Member

Postby Boxscarf » Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:43 am

Kenny Kan » Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:06 am wrote:Well, so long as they're not racist and all that, it's all good.

They sang a song about Park Ji-Sung eating dogs for years while he was at Old Trafford. They're a cretenious bunch of inbred morons.
Boxscarf

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:07 am

Kenny Kan » Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:40 pm wrote:
RED BEERGOGGLES » Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:36 pm wrote:http://www.manchesterunited.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=299570

What did they say?

They shouted obscenities  all through the minutes silence, and sang let him die in reference to Petrov's illness .
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kenny Kan » Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:12 am

RED BEERGOGGLES » Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:07 pm wrote:
Kenny Kan » Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:40 pm wrote:

What did they say?

They shouted obscenities  all through the minutes silence, and sang let him die in reference to Petrov's illness .

f.ucking hell.

What is wrong with people?

Mind you, they're not the brightest bunch are they, I mean it always ironically amuses me when they sing their anti-Scouse songs while cheering Rooney on.dumb c.unts.

YNWA
Kenny Kan
LFC Super Member

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:28 am

Kenny Kan » Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:12 pm wrote:
What is wrong with people?

Mind you, they're not the brightest bunch are they, I mean it always ironically amuses me when they sing their anti-Scouse songs while cheering Rooney on.dumb c.unts.

Its little wonder they're  hated with a passion by fans who have to continually listen to such abhorrent abuse .
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kharhaz » Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:46 am

Its not just united supporters, at every club we have a bunch of morons who paint a sorry picture which reflects on the rest of the supporters. Unlike Chelsea, they are littered throughout with chavs.

Take the SOS for instance and the singing about the munich air disaster. Like I said, always the few paint a picture for the rest.
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:46 pm

Kharhaz » Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:46 am wrote:Its not just united supporters, at every club we have a bunch of morons who paint a sorry picture which reflects on the rest of the supporters. Unlike Chelsea, they are littered throughout with chavs.

Take the SOS for instance and the singing about the munich air disaster. Like I said, always the few paint a picture for the rest.

This is far removed from the hostilities that exist between Liverpool and United mate ,this was about a player who has contracted Leukaemia and a group of fans have taken it upon themselves to shout their distasteful opinions in public .

I know the SOS incident should be considered unconscionable behaviour ,but I honestly couldn't envisage reds fans sinking to these depths outside of the hatred that exists between ourselves and the Mancs ....
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kharhaz » Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:41 am

RED BEERGOGGLES » Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:46 pm wrote:
Kharhaz » Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:46 am wrote:Its not just united supporters, at every club we have a bunch of morons who paint a sorry picture which reflects on the rest of the supporters. Unlike Chelsea, they are littered throughout with chavs.

This is far removed from the hostilities that exist between Liverpool and United mate ,this was about a player who has contracted Leukaemia and a group of fans have taken it upon themselves to shout their distasteful opinions in public .

I know the SOS incident should be considered unconscionable behaviour ,but I honestly couldn't envisage reds fans sinking to these depths outside of the hatred that exists between ourselves and the Mancs ....

Oh I agree totally. However you have to look at the fact that every club has a minority of brainless idiots. Your article was posted by a united fan condemning them. These people are sick, they have no grasp of reality at all but it doesnt mean they speak for all that club or all their fans.
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Football World Wide - General Discussion