Rio

International Football/Football World Wide - General Discussion

Postby cheesecakery » Wed Dec 17, 2003 11:36 pm

Rios drug cheat trial starts tomorrow ,

so lets all pray for him tonight that he gets let off scot free ,
and made exempt from ever taking a drug test again ,ever.
ARF ARF
cheesecakery

Postby 116-1065305004 » Wed Dec 17, 2003 11:39 pm

LOL :D

What do you think Owzat?
116-1065305004

Postby cheesecakery » Wed Dec 17, 2003 11:45 pm

i think Owzat is a mature enough chap to do the decent thing and kneel down at the side of his bed later and pray for Rio,
good on ya Owzat , im going to nominate you for an award for kind heartedness :D
ARF ARF
cheesecakery

Postby supersub » Fri Dec 19, 2003 12:35 am

I say hang the cheat from FA head-quarters
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby Owzat » Fri Dec 19, 2003 2:43 pm

Let's hope he gets what he deserves. He missed the test therefore he should face the penalty regardless of his excuses for missing it. I hope the hearing ignores the contributions of Butt and Ferguson, hardly people with no vested interest

3-6 month ban would be fair
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 116-1065305004 » Fri Dec 19, 2003 2:43 pm

Because Rio plays for United he will probably get off with just a dinky fine.
But if it was a Liverpool player they would wipe the floor with him, probably a two year ban etc.
116-1065305004

Postby greenred » Fri Dec 19, 2003 3:12 pm

ferdinand is not on trial.there is no question as to him missing a drugs test,he admits is,therefore he is already guilty.The hearing is to decide his punishment if any.Anything less then a three month ban would be an encouragement to other drug cheats.
ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RedSi » Fri Dec 19, 2003 5:09 pm

It is undoubtedly true that he did miss the test Greenred, the hearing however is there not only to decide the punishment but also whether it was a wilfull act on Plug's part.

My gut feeling is that there's a lot more to this than meets the eye and that ManUre are up to their eyeballs in it....Plug missing games through a mystery illness followed by an orchestrated missing of a drugs test, I reckon he's been heavily in to recreational drugs and the club are trying to cover it up......   :angry:
RedSi
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby greenred » Fri Dec 19, 2003 5:44 pm

I agree,though when your dealing with a club that thinks its bigger than football we mightl never discover the complete truth.
ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby greenred » Fri Dec 19, 2003 11:06 pm

EIGHT MONTHS! f##king HILARIOUS! :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh
ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby supersub » Sat Dec 20, 2003 12:15 am

Yes,a reasonable punishment has been handed out,which I'm sure will be reduced on appeal,just to allow the fool to go to Portugal in the summer.It will serve as a warning to other celebrity football stars,dabble with illegal substances and you run the risk.Let's hope a system is put in place,were players are tested regularly and not just randomly by chance.
       Cheesey you must be absolutely gutted,and the fact you haven't been on the forum to comment about the verdict,speaks volumes.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby Owzat » Sat Dec 20, 2003 11:58 am

greenred wrote:ferdinand is not on trial.there is no question as to him missing a drugs test,he admits is,therefore he is already guilty.The hearing is to decide his punishment if any.Anything less then a three month ban would be an encouragement to other drug cheats.

Exactly right! The question isn't really whether Ferdinand took drugs or not because his absence denied us the chance to prove it one way or the other but this sets a precedent. If players see missing the drugs test as a way out of getting caught then they'll all do it and the drugs testing will be a waste of time. In all honesty Ferdinand got off lightly, he should have had at least a year. Why? Because it will send out the signals to drug cheats that they will face a minimum one year ban for missing the drugs test.

manu should shut up and take it. Ferdinand will miss eight months which will take him up to the start of next season. They got off lightly because the season ends in May meaning he'll miss only five months. He should shouldn't have been picked for any game since he missed the test and I wonder if the punishment isn't six months plus the two he has continued to play in the interim

Anybody who thinks Ferdinand got treated harshly wants to consider two points - 1) what if he was guilty? and 2) what happens if a drugs cheat ends up in the same situation. This isn't just about Ferdinand, it is about drugs in football so EVERYONE should support the verdict  :cool:
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dom1 » Sat Dec 20, 2003 12:08 pm

IN MY VIEW THE MONEY GRABBING MUPPET GOT HIS JUST DESERVES!!
DOM1 :p
when you're 4-0 up..
you should never lose 7-1
Dom1

Postby 116-1065305004 » Sat Dec 20, 2003 3:02 pm

the cheating ba#ta#d got what he deserved! :laugh:
116-1065305004

Postby supersub » Sat Dec 20, 2003 9:27 pm

I certainly hope the arrogance of Manu and their advisors to lodge an appeal and say they will play Ferdinand tomorrow at spurs,backfires and the FA increase the ban to a 12 month stint.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Next

Return to Football World Wide - General Discussion