Real madrid wan't sven - Let's hold our breath

International Football/Football World Wide - General Discussion

Postby Redrider » Tue Sep 21, 2004 10:14 am

According to reports in some newspapers today. Real Madrid would like Sven to replace Comancho and the FA are willing to release him.
This could be the answer to our prayers, we might even pull some compensation for the 'Randy old Tom Cat'  :D   :D
Redrider
LFC Super Member

Postby Ciggy » Tue Sep 21, 2004 12:24 pm

It will be bye bye stevie then if he takes over madrid :angry:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Redrider » Tue Sep 21, 2004 12:53 pm

I am not sure that SG is a big fan of Sven and if Sven was that keen on SG then he would be England skipper by now.
I don't think Sven going to Madrid would change their interest in SG.
It is probably Perez who determines which Galactico's they buy anyway.
Redrider
LFC Super Member

Postby ckay » Tue Sep 21, 2004 2:14 pm

Redrider wrote:I am not sure that SG is a big fan of Sven and if Sven was that keen on SG then he would be England skipper by now.
I don't think Sven going to Madrid would change their interest in SG.
It is probably Perez who determines which Galactico's they buy anyway.

and that was a big factor in Comancho leaving. He had players bought in that he didn't want and that didn't fit.
ckay
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Tue Sep 21, 2004 2:15 pm

Redrider wrote:According to reports in some newspapers today. Real Madrid would like Sven to replace Comancho and the FA are willing to release him.

bye bye sven. close the door on your way out. :D
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby the great one » Tue Sep 21, 2004 3:36 pm

Madrid fans love Camacho, he's a hero, everyone is/was confident that he would bring Real to the top again.
and he didnt resign because he lost a match, he resigned because he didnt get along with most players :cool: especially Roberto Carlos and Owen ("I didn't ask for Owen, i got him thrown on my lap, so why should he be in the first team?"). I understand you don't stay with a team that dislike's you and is not willing to work for you, and Camacho noticed this, and resigned :grinning:
Last edited by the great one on Tue Sep 21, 2004 3:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
''I know Mourinho likes to tell people that he is the European champion manager but he's not now. That belongs to Benitez. '' Jamie Carragher
the great one
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Redrider » Tue Sep 21, 2004 7:16 pm

The latest from Sven is 'Nobody from Madrid has spoken to me or my Agent'
Sven is also on £4m ayear from the FA. Real Madrid were only paying Comacho £750k per annum, to me looks unlikely that Sven would take a pay cut, he would have to cut down on his extravagent lifestyle of entertaining the ladies, plus having a proper job would cramp his style for jetting around Europe on the rake. :O
Redrider
LFC Super Member

Postby the great one » Tue Sep 21, 2004 7:25 pm

he is on 4m one if not the higest payed international manger higher than the mangers who reached the semi finals of the euro 2004 and if he is sacked he will get 14m in compenastion. he has got us right where he wants us why did they offer him a new contract they should of let him go to chelsea and say bye to his neagtive tactics and drop his two bum buddies beckham & owen.
''I know Mourinho likes to tell people that he is the European champion manager but he's not now. That belongs to Benitez. '' Jamie Carragher
the great one
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Redrider » Tue Sep 21, 2004 7:38 pm

Sadly, I think we are stuck with him until the press make life intolerable for him.
But if I were on the FA Council I would slash his expense account and hand all his salary and expense account details over to the Inland Revenue.
40% of £4m is £1.6m if they really dig into him they should be able push his tax bill over £2m, that would make his Salary less important to him and more susceptable to a move to a Tax Haven Country - Iraq springs to mind.  :D  :D
Redrider
LFC Super Member

Return to Football World Wide - General Discussion