Kuyt - Class act!

International Football/Football World Wide - General Discussion

Postby gerrard_steven » Fri Sep 02, 2005 11:55 am

I just watched him play agianst ajax last night and he is a class act we should have focused on singing him not owen! i was impressed so much hes total class on the ball links up well with his players and when hes got chance he dosent miss , i think missing out on owen could be a blessing in disguise because surely now selling baros we need another striker and benitez has been interested in the past , i cant wait till janaury now he looks total class , ok maybe it is only the dutch league but im almsot certain he will suit the premiership fine! 13 mil would be snip for him!!

Also on another note if we had 2 stump up 3 mil more for simao surely they could have found a way to solve the solution by decreasing his wages or something like that for five years would have to jus offering him 12 -15 thousand less a week and if he really wanted to play for the red shirt he would take the offer! it just baffles me how they can say its not all doom n gloom when rafa clearly stated he needed a rw and a cb , he obviously said that for a reason and now he hasnt got them parry comes out and says its all fine and dandy , should have not elft it so late in my opinion and we may come to regret not signing a natural right winger!
gerrard_steven

Postby Paul C » Fri Sep 02, 2005 11:58 am

Oh god, shut up about Kuyt cos we ain't signing him! :angry:
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby simolonge » Fri Sep 02, 2005 12:00 pm

Based on his performance in one game, you say that he is a class act.

Every dog has its day, and based on your theory most players, average or not could be classed a class acts.

Why are you not our manager ??
simolonge

Postby gerrard_steven » Fri Sep 02, 2005 12:04 pm

people on this site on doing my head in they think they no everything, maybe becasue i dont want to be a manager , ima  liverpool supporter just giving his view and like msot ppl i am not moaning about not signing MO and seeing the positives , am sorry for saying kuyt is class but if we were just about to sing him your sad :censored: would be like yer yer he is rah rah. u all jus a bunch of priks. Ive seen him a few more times but last night stood out because we were linked with him a while ago and the commentators even suggested with out kuyt they would be struggling at wrong end of the table! sorry next time ill keep my opinions to myself , its just last time i checked this was a forum to express your views and opinions i must have been mistaken ???
gerrard_steven

Postby jonnymac1979 » Fri Sep 02, 2005 12:23 pm

Take it easy man!!! :D  Just tell everyone to fuck off like me and you'll feel better then!!
jonnymac1979

Postby gerrard_steven » Fri Sep 02, 2005 12:26 pm

its priks like them that make forums not worth bothering any more if i seen them id do more than tell them to :censored: off !!
gerrard_steven

Postby stmichael » Fri Sep 02, 2005 12:27 pm

i once watched michael ricketts for bolton against manure and he was a class act. we should have been going after him instead of owen. :D
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby gerrard_steven » Fri Sep 02, 2005 12:30 pm

i once watched your mum on the end of my dick n she was a class act 2
gerrard_steven

Postby 2520years » Fri Sep 02, 2005 12:32 pm

I think they're trying to wind you up Gerard_Steven.
:D
Don't let 'em beat you...unless you think they're better than you.
My earliest memory.
2520years

Postby thegreedo » Fri Sep 02, 2005 12:38 pm

I'm a little worried about the way so many threads on this forum seem to be deteriorating into slanging matches. Come on lads lets all just chill, we've got rid of that :censored: tommo now so lets not start bickering amongst ourselves eh!! :O

"BIGGER??.... I'M NOT 'AVIN' THAT!.... TELL ME WHO'S BIGGER THAN LIVERPOOL???" - Jamie Carragher.

Drummer, gone but never forgotten!
thegreedo
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby thegreedo » Fri Sep 02, 2005 12:43 pm

Oh, and by the way G S you can forget the talk of kuyt. I'm really beginning to think LFC is a big time club that's run like a small time buisness. Maybe prospective signings are picking up the same vibe

"BIGGER??.... I'M NOT 'AVIN' THAT!.... TELL ME WHO'S BIGGER THAN LIVERPOOL???" - Jamie Carragher.

thegreedo
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 109-1093441336 » Fri Sep 02, 2005 1:10 pm

thegreedo wrote:. I'm really beginning to think LFC is a big time club that's run like a small time buisness. M

Did you dye your Chelsea Shirt red in April?
109-1093441336

Postby RedWolf35 » Fri Sep 02, 2005 1:14 pm

Although I do not condone people being rude for the sake of it I do agree that talking about Kuyt is a complete waste of time    a class act he may be but until we are nearing January is there any point talking about it   I for one will not be coming on this site if I have to listen to whingers talking about Owen for the next 8 months    :veryangry

Just concentrate on the players we have for a few months      pleeeeeeeeeaaaaasssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Gerrard _ Steve    :rasp
RedWolf35

Postby 109-1093441336 » Fri Sep 02, 2005 1:18 pm

RedWolf35 wrote:I for one will not be coming on this site if I have to listen to whingers talking about Owen for the next 8 months    :veryangry

Dont worry mate, there just waiting for their confirmation e-mail  from NUFC.com, they'll be gone in a few days.
109-1093441336

Postby thegreedo » Fri Sep 02, 2005 1:19 pm

meelan#5 wrote:
thegreedo wrote:. I'm really beginning to think LFC is a big time club that's run like a small time buisness. M

Did you dye your Chelsea Shirt red in April?

I've probably been wearing a red shirt since you were little more than a glint in your mummy's eye!! :rasp

thegreedo
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to Football World Wide - General Discussion