Hail hail porto!

International Football/Football World Wide - General Discussion

Postby Supermarius » Tue Mar 09, 2004 10:40 pm

Im heartbroken for them! Wat they have did for yrs on other teams FINALLY has happened to them AND I LOVE ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
Q: You're trapped in a room with a tiger, a rattlesnake, and a Manchester United Fan. You have a gun with two bullets. What should you do?

A: Shoot the United Fan. Twice.
Supermarius

Postby greenred » Tue Mar 09, 2004 10:47 pm

:laugh: har fuc.kin har :laugh:  :laugh:  :D  :D 
ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ROBtheRED » Tue Mar 09, 2004 11:05 pm

CONGRATULATIONS PORTO!

I LOVED THEIR MANAGERS BARRY FRY-STYLE CELEBRATION! :D  :D
"The fans here are the greatest in the land. They know the game and they know what they want to see. The people on the kop make you feel great. . .yet humble."   Mr B.Shankly
ROBtheRED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dalglish » Wed Mar 10, 2004 12:03 am

Fantastic result !!!!!! Wait for it now ....the heart rending stories of how Man ure's goal was onside and how Porto played for the draw ....Poor Man u , my heart breaks for them !!!! :p They weren't saying that in 99 when  they were battered and outclassed fro 89 mins was they.  :blues: Now i've got my composure back you have to say they are not the same team without Beckham and when they get booted out the FA Cup and LFC achieve by soke miracle 4th spot we wil have had as successful a season as them !!!!!!
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Supermarius » Wed Mar 10, 2004 12:40 am

Lovin it!!   They said United didnt play well..but Jeezes neither did porto ! Ally Mccoist said they didnt deserve that end ,,well im sorry ally BUT THEY DID! and that silly step over guy got stretchered off after a dangerous looking trip lol
They seem to think some liverpool fans get more pleasure in them losing that liverpool winning.....where do they get that idea  :D
Q: You're trapped in a room with a tiger, a rattlesnake, and a Manchester United Fan. You have a gun with two bullets. What should you do?

A: Shoot the United Fan. Twice.
Supermarius

Postby stmichael » Wed Mar 10, 2004 1:54 pm

over the two games porto deserved it. man u were sh#te.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby 82-1074641017 » Wed Mar 10, 2004 2:37 pm

Well in Porto, United have got off lucky in the past so I suppose they have a bit of payback going out.

Roberts
82-1074641017

Postby Owzat » Wed Mar 10, 2004 2:42 pm

Apparently manu have won only four home matches in the knockout stage of CL - puts their "amazing QF record" into true perspective (4 out of 11 I believe)
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Football World Wide - General Discussion