Chelski. mourhnio, cole - All charged by fa

International Football/Football World Wide - General Discussion

Postby zarababe » Wed Mar 23, 2005 7:53 pm

Well the FA have charged.. the three "bodies" and all have a case to answer re: Cole's move to Chelski...

... in trouble with UEFA and now the FA.. it seems the money and "some" success has gone to the heads of the Blues.. they need a hefty punishment I'd say..

....disgraceful behaviour by the "new money" brigade.. no history.. and now sullying our footies good name  :angry:
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Wed Mar 23, 2005 8:24 pm

The most interesting discovery from this whole saga is that Ashley Cole has now been found to have instigated the meeting.

If I was Wenger I'd let the guy rot in the reserves for the rest of the season. He's already trying to nudge him out of the side and you can bet your life that he won't be at arsenal next season.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby jonnymac1979 » Wed Mar 23, 2005 8:24 pm

They think they can go around doing whatever the fu** they like.  Why doesn't someone say something about the way Mourinho said he already has Gerrard's signature, the arrogant piece of sh!t?  Arsenal kicked up a fuss and look what has happened, we should be making the same noises.

They can't be allowed to get away with this.  They need serious punishment, a fine simply will not do. :angry: :angry:
jonnymac1979

Postby jonnymac1979 » Wed Mar 23, 2005 8:25 pm

stmichael wrote:He's already trying to nudge him out of the side and you can bet your life that he won't be at arsenal next season.

Gael Clichy looks just as good for them.  Why didn't Houllier spot him?  :(
jonnymac1979

Postby Ciggy » Wed Mar 23, 2005 8:50 pm

jonnymac1979 wrote:
stmichael wrote:He's already trying to nudge him out of the side and you can bet your life that he won't be at arsenal next season.

Gael Clichy looks just as good for them.  Why didn't Houllier spot him?  :(

He certainly does jonny, also why didnt Houllier spot alot of tallent thats signed for arsenal these last few years ???
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Chrissy » Wed Mar 23, 2005 9:19 pm

arsenal and scumchester utd may be back in the title race if the fa dock points from chelski
Chrissy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Wed Mar 23, 2005 10:08 pm

another point regarding this issue goes back to when we were charged for making an illegaLapproach for christian ziege when he was at middlesbrough.

if chelsea get a sever punishment they could just say "hang on a minute, why are we getting so severely punished when liverpool didn't?"

personally, i feel that if found guilty they should be banned from any transfer activity for the next two transfer windows. that way gerrard definitely stays. :D
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby LFC #1 » Wed Mar 23, 2005 11:24 pm

the Fa will do ****** all. Abramovich will get his dodgy mafia mates involved, like he probably did with Anders Frisk I reckon. Abramovich is a ****** criminal, his business partner is in jail in Russia and so should he.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Thu Mar 24, 2005 3:16 am

If they are going to deduct points which could be a possibility then I only hopy Man Utd don't get a chance of winning the Premiership, thats the last thing I would want for the year 2005
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby the great one » Thu Mar 24, 2005 11:10 am

I think the best solution is to stop them buying anyone for 2 season thats the only way it will hurt them,docking points will be stupid because the premier league is in the bag and i wouldn't want scum to win it :)
''I know Mourinho likes to tell people that he is the European champion manager but he's not now. That belongs to Benitez. '' Jamie Carragher
the great one
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Thu Mar 24, 2005 1:52 pm

good
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Thu Mar 24, 2005 5:19 pm

.. they should be docked points.. for unsettling a player and a club.. in Ars.e
Last edited by zarababe on Thu Mar 24, 2005 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Football World Wide - General Discussion