Camacho offers to quit - Bad 2 worst

International Football/Football World Wide - General Discussion

Postby the great one » Sun Sep 19, 2004 9:52 pm

things go from bad 2 worst from the so called "best team in the worl" 2 defeats and the bounce and the coach wants out great choice owen and woodgate   :D  :D  Camacho offers to quit
Last edited by the great one on Sun Sep 19, 2004 9:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
''I know Mourinho likes to tell people that he is the European champion manager but he's not now. That belongs to Benitez. '' Jamie Carragher
the great one
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Mon Sep 20, 2004 12:47 am

I find this ironic and hillarious at the same time.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby the great one » Mon Sep 20, 2004 1:12 am

im gonna send real madrid my c.v  ;):  he was in way over his head he had already lost the dressing and he never wanted micheal owen he was brought never wanted woodgate woodgate he was brought. samuel deal was done b4 he arrived he wanted canvvaro deal fell through wanted veiria deal fell through didn't want beckham beckham still there. :D :D p.s wanted gerrard and where is he now  :;):  this is the guy who is famous for his arm pits :D
Last edited by the great one on Mon Sep 20, 2004 1:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
''I know Mourinho likes to tell people that he is the European champion manager but he's not now. That belongs to Benitez. '' Jamie Carragher
the great one
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Mon Sep 20, 2004 1:23 am

WOW thats a paragraph of one SENTENCE!
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby laza » Mon Sep 20, 2004 3:33 am

Thats what happens when superstar players are picked to boost shirt sales and not to build a superstar team   :D

Also when you go around bragging about being greatest team in the world etc you put yourself under so much pressure. Two losses and manager already talking about quitting that just plain crazy
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby laza » Mon Sep 20, 2004 3:42 am

No longer looks like he is just offering now :)

Real Madrid coach Jose Antonio Camacho has reportedly resigned as a result of the club's poor start to the season.

Spanish state radio said Camacho had told general manager Emilio Butragueno that he felt he couldn't improve the fortunes of the team, which lost to Espanyol 1-0 on Saturday.

Madrid president Florentino Perez is said to have given Camacho a day to reconsider his decision, although reports said the coach is unlikely to change his mind.

Madrid lies in eighth place in the Spanish league after three rounds and was trounced by Bayer Leverkusen 3-0 in the Champions League last Wednesday.

Camacho replaced the dismissed Carlos Queiroz in May after the Spanish powerhouse ended the season without a trophy for the first time since 1999.

Camacho, a former international defender who played for Madrid for 16 years, also coached the team for three weeks in the summer of 1998. He left after a management dispute with president Lorenzo Sanz.
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Mon Sep 20, 2004 5:58 am

i hear he has been offered a contract to appear as Tattoo in the new series of Fantasy Island   :D
112-1077774096

Postby ckay » Mon Sep 20, 2004 9:38 am

How can a coach offer to resign after two defeats? that's just crazy. The only person that should resign is Perez. He buys the players. The coach just picks the team.
ckay
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Mon Sep 20, 2004 9:44 am

I can seriously see owen coming back to us maybe even in January if the situation stays the same at Madrid, we do need that link up player and cisse and owen would have been a deadly strikeforce.
But will benitez want him back?
Would you lot want him back? I certainly would even tho hes not on top of his game of late.
If not january I can see him back with us by next season.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby laza » Mon Sep 20, 2004 10:52 am

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:I can seriously see owen coming back to us maybe even in January if the situation stays the same at Madrid, we do need that link up player and cisse and owen would have been a deadly strikeforce.
But will benitez want him back?
Would you lot want him back? I certainly would even tho hes not on top of his game of late.
If not january I can see him back with us by next season.

Yeah i take him back but the transfer would have to involve one of our promising players such as Biscan or Diouf going to them  :D
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Football World Wide - General Discussion